Home Community Anime/Manga +Anima Cooro, Stop Laughing!
Cooro, Stop Laughing!
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga +Anima, Since: 03-13-09
Founder: max'sgirl13 - Stories: 15 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 4 - id: 67950
These stories are all about the 2 Ls: Laughing and Love. Write funny or romantic fanfics for +anima and I'll post your stories here.

OniiSan by organization MA reviews
Husky notices that someone's following them. who is it? what do they want? why are they following us? could they split the gang up for good? it would be nice if you review, okay?
+Anima - Rated: K - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,805 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/18/2009 - Published: 5/27/2009 - Cooro
C O N F U S I O N by Kyuuun reviews
Husky is feeling strange around Nana, Nana is in love with Husky, Cooro finds a new ... friend? And Senri is slowly falling in love ... but with who? And on top of it all, an escape to a new continent threatens their lives. How will it turn out?
+Anima - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 845 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 14 - Published: 4/23/2009 - Husky, Nana
Husky's View by articwolfgirl347 reviews
Um... I was going to have the title be 'No Title' but this came out better. Taken from Husky's point of view, just another adventure that goes with the plot. T just 'cause I might have violence later in the story. Who knows? May have some humor in it.
+Anima - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 463 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/6/2010 - Published: 4/18/2009 - Husky
Ouch! by Shounen-Ai reviews
Cooro continuously keeps getting injured in some way. Luckily for him, Senri is there to help! Slight SenCoo
+Anima - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,062 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 112 - Follows: 20 - Published: 4/18/2009 - Cooro, Senri - Complete
Tips to Survie the World of Anima by organization MA reviews
Gareth has returned from another dimension: the world of Anima. is better than it sounds!
+Anima - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 567 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 4/18/2009 - Complete
Come by Grace Raven reviews
One kiss, that's all it took for his feelings for her to change completly. But he cannot admit them to her because of the circumstances they are under. Plus Anima. HuskyxNana and some SenrixRose and CooroxFranny. AU.
+Anima - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 28 - Words: 52,963 - Reviews: 239 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 6/4/2010 - Published: 9/27/2008 - Husky, Nana
Water and Stone by Lady Atashi reviews
It's fall again, and the Anima are still traveling. One night, while camping in a cave, they discover something amazing that could lead to an adventure-or maybe danger! Heavy HuskyXOC/Nana, light SenriXRose CooroXOC. *RATED FOR LIGHT LEMONS VIOLENCE*
+Anima - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 51,384 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 8/22/2011 - Published: 12/17/2008 - Husky, Nana - Complete
Blood of a Rose by Grace Raven reviews
It was almost ironic. To find her dying in the very field of flowers she was named after. Roses. Plus Anima. SenrixRose. Will be a short fic
+Anima - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 4,017 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/5/2008 - Published: 10/25/2008 - Senri, Rose - Complete
Sapphires by DarkTaoAngel reviews
Plus Anima, CooroHusky. Nana explains the tradition of Valentine's Day to Cooro, and Cooro thinks he knows the perfect person to give a present to. Holiday themed, slight shounen ai
+Anima - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,022 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/14/2008 - Complete
Rain by Grace Raven reviews
Husky thinks back to when his feelings for Nana changed. Plus anima.
+Anima - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,305 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/1/2008 - Husky, Nana - Complete
Cooro is mine by Demonic Fairy reviews
When Cooro gets Kazana to go with them on their journey will a new jealousy arise from Senri? KazanaxCooroxSenri slight NanaxHusky might contain spoilers. rated t just in case better than it sounds READ NOW!
+Anima - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,457 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 1/23/2009 - Published: 12/21/2008
Old Friends by Kiana-tan reviews
When Cooro meets one of his best friends who escaped from the Research Facility, what will happen? Will Nana get...jealous? Will Husky and Senri get curious? CooroxOC possible HuskyxNana and CooroxNana T just in case! Different ending! I need 5 reviews!
+Anima - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 626 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/2/2009
Fly or Fry?: One Good Way to Annoy YouKnowWho by max'sgirl13 reviews
In the anima english translation, sometimes Fly’s name is printed as Fry. Ex: Back of the 9th book and the first few pages in the 6th book. So in this story, the anima start mixing up Fry’s name...I mean Fly. It's actually a lot funnier then it sounds.
+Anima - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 861 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/27/2009 - Published: 2/15/2009 - Fly, Marca Brighton - Complete
Anima Safety Guide by max'sgirl13 reviews
This story was written by Max AND Asuka Neko. This is a guide on how to deal with the anima characters in some weird situations. Believe me, they get weird. And they involve a lot of duct tape.
+Anima - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 20 - Words: 9,464 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 3/5/2011 - Published: 2/19/2009
How to Annoy Igneous by Luddles reviews
Cooro tries to do as much as he can to get on Igneous' nerves! It does involve my OC Guin, read 'Haven' if you don't know who she is
+Anima - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,879 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/11/2008 - Complete