Home Community General Copyright Infringement
Copyright Infringement
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 07-30-13
Founder: RogueMudblood - Stories: 2,252 - Followers: 7 - Staff: 2 - id: 109230
All of these stories may infringe on copyright. They may be in violation of US Code Title 17. Authors will have corresponding threads in this forum: /forum/Copyright-Infringement-Reports/145811/

Cats Songfics by Eaglethunder reviews
cat songfics...
Cats - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,163 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Published: 3/27/2007
Mrs Potato Head by Celena2000 reviews
Song-fic for "Mrs. Potato Head" by Melanie Martinez.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,188 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/16/2016 - [Annabeth C., Percy J.] - Complete
Shut up and dance with me by itsallaboutthebooks reviews
First Fic. SONGFIC. Herminone and fred dance together to shut up and dance by walk the moon at an after war dance. Read and review. Disclaimed. FREMIONE. Fred is not dead.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,000 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/7/2015 - Hermione G., Fred W.
Bright Star by LaReinaBlanca reviews
She's a signer, but not just any kind of signer, she's something more, much more. She will have to find the other signers for the great threat that's going to come in our world. Will Laila find all the signers? Will she finally know who she really is? Or will that still be a mistery for her? A great secret will be reveal to her and she will have to make a choice.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 28 - Words: 74,099 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 8/16/2019 - Published: 8/16/2013 - Yūsei F., OC
Impossible Things by bananasrokk reviews
Donna finds a book that has strange similarities to her dreams. She decides to investigate, and soon finds herself starting to remember a life she never though possible... but at what cost? My theory on how Donna could come back. COMPLETE. R&R!
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Mystery/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 17,201 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 6 - Published: 4/1/2010 - Donna N., Wilfred M./Wilf - Complete
LUCIÉRNAGAS ESMERALDAS by GreenPea.Hime reviews
Syaoran es nuevo en la preparatoria Tomoeda, y conoce a Sakura, parece que son el uno para el otro, pero realmente están destinados a estar juntos?
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - Spanish - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,775 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/16/2009 - Sakura K., Syaoran L. - Complete
The Christmas Hater by h2ofanfreakgothgirl919 reviews
A two/three shot. Caitlyn hates Christmas. But the big question that everybody wants to know is why and what happend to make her be, as mitchie puts it: the person that could give the Grinch a run for his money.
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,408 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 12/26/2009 - Caitlyn G.
Love Story by h2ofanfreakgothgirl919 reviews
why wont Sam let anyone see her house *note NOT an abuse story* trailer inside rated for story language
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,307 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 5/17/2009 - Published: 2/15/2009 - Sam P., Freddie B.
H2o just add water: scrips by h2ofanfreakgothgirl919 reviews
just scrips for episodes of h2o just add water : i don't know exactly how to rate but i put t just in case
H2O: Just Add Water - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,791 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/17/2009 - Published: 11/3/2008
Blessed Broken Road by michayblue
England spent his existence believing that he wouldn't love anyone, until America came along. Going from the love of a father for his son, sibling love to that of romance England has to travel down a rough and broken road till he finds happiness. Songfic for Rascal Flats "God bless the broken road" All bolded sentences are taken from the show, all credit goes to the author.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,069 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/15/2014
Tales of Insanity, book 1: The Daemonhunter by TehArkezonian reviews
An immortal Abomination. A multiversal hunter. The worlds they collide in. A Daemonhunter like no other. What would happen if Ylisse were assaulted by daemons of Chaos? Pairings decided. First fanfic.
Crossover - Warhammer & Fire Emblem - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,327 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/18/2014 - The Emperor, OC, Avatar/Robin, Chrom
Into The Portal We Go by AxisGem reviews
You know I had dreams like these before, but why can't I get myself to wake up from THIS dream. Holy smokes, don't tell me this is real! That this is really happening! Great, just great. I'm so screwed I wish I could cry right now. -Self Insert-
Fire Emblem - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,003 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 4/28/2013 - Published: 4/25/2013 - Avatar/Robin
Supporting The Ties That Bind by EpicDeathBall reviews
So I'm basically going to be retelling the game's story, but with (hopefully) more focus on the characters interactions. Sometimes the ties that bind the Shepherds together need some help.
Fire Emblem - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 8 - Words: 16,378 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 7/26/2016 - Published: 8/2/2014 - [Avatar/Robin, Lucina]
Kid Icarus: Grounded Awakening by N-Sight reviews
Pit, sent on a mission to protect Chrom on a treacherous journey, winds up without connection to the goddess Palutena. He must help Chrom and the Shepherds fight off the underworld army, risen, brigands, and even Dark Pit as they travel across continents in search of Palutena and the gems of the Fire Emblem. But beneath all of this, who is the REAL foe behind all of this chaos?
Crossover - Fire Emblem & Kid Icarus - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 16 - Words: 34,689 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 9/24/2016 - Published: 6/8/2014 - [Chrom, Pit] [Dark Pit, Gangrel] - Complete
Novan Vitam by Vapo reviews
An adapted sort-of novelisation of FE13. Rated T for language and sexual themes later.
Fire Emblem - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,954 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/3/2013 - Published: 8/31/2013 - Avatar/Robin, Cordelia
Super Mario Galaxy: La novela by Yamo reviews
Cada 100 años, se celebra el festival de la estrellas. Mario va a celebrarlo junto con Peach, sin embargo Bowser vuelve a hacer lo que siempre hace, raptar a la princesa. Ahora Mario tendrá que embarcarse en una aventura de proporciones cósmicas.
Mario - Rated: K - Spanish - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 12 - Words: 14,453 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 3/14/2014 - Published: 2/9/2008 - [Mario, Peach] Rosetta/Rosalina
YuGiOh! GX: Duel Academy Stories by The Duelist of Dawn reviews
Along with Jaden Yuki, Syrus Truesdale and Bastion Misawa; another new duelist with a deck of Rock n' Roll monsters enrolls at the prestigious Duel Academy! Let's hope he makes the grade! Season 1 Complete!
Yu-Gi-Oh GX - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 71 - Words: 468,176 - Reviews: 686 - Favs: 246 - Follows: 104 - Updated: 6/2/2010 - Published: 11/8/2009 - Complete
Dragon's Diamond by Marinalioness reviews
The legend of the dragon's diamond begins long ago but continues with Po and Tigress. How does it effect them and what will become of two twins named Hong and Tien Mu? Read all about it in Dragon's diamond
Kung Fu Panda - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,084 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 2/25/2014 - Published: 1/20/2013 - [Po, Tigress] Tai Lung, Peng
The Madagascar King by Marinalioness reviews
After the death of his royal father, Zuba, Alex returns to battle Makunga, his uncle, for the jungle throne.
Cartoon X-overs - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,319 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/4/2013 - Published: 7/19/2012
Duckman: Forgiveness by SonicJordan reviews
Alternate ending to the Duckman episode: Where No Duckman Has Gone Before. Warning: rated T for character death.
Misc. Cartoons - Rated: T - English - Humor/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 444 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 3/12/2010 - Complete
All of Me by olookitsstaci reviews
A short songfic including the song "All of Me" by Frank Sinatra. Jess and Nick move in together and have a short, fluffy moment between the two of them.
New Girl - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 355 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 1 - Published: 4/8/2014 - Jess D., Nick M. - Complete
A Collection of Scary Stories by weepingxangel reviews
a bunch of random stories I like.enjoy!rated T to be safe
Misc. Books - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,713 - Reviews: 3 - Updated: 7/7/2009 - Published: 7/6/2009
I am a Slytherin! by Blacks-honey reviews
HPDM Harry and Draco have a fight. Scene from Shrek 2 but in the Harry Potter world. Please read and review!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,354 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 7 - Published: 11/15/2005 - Harry P., Draco M.
Pirates of the Carribean: Harry Potter style by Blacks-honey reviews
Title says it. PotC characters are replaces with the ones from Harry Potter. Read and Review! Warning: SLASH ahead: HPDM
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,906 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 7/1/2005 - Published: 6/30/2005 - Harry P., Draco M.
FrUK Aristocats by CountrygalxHetalia reviews
Another crossover! FrUK this time XD Alright ya'll, I do hope you enjoy this and make sure you read the description after! Pretty please :D
Crossover - Hetalia - Axis Powers & Aristocats - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 13,365 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 11/3/2013 - Published: 7/1/2013 - England/Britain, France
189 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »