Home Community Books Coraline Coraline
Coraline
Follow .
Focus: Books Coraline, Since: 02-02-09
Founder: mushi6618 - Stories: 31 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 4 - id: 66720
A haven for all those who jumped on the band wagon for this new movie and who generally loved the book. All stories excepted for the book section.

Why is Wybie Sick? by IloveSasukeShinoNeji reviews
When Wybie saves Coraline from falling on a sharp rock on a rainy day, he becomes sick with fever. Did he catch a cold in the rain? Or did something on the rock infected his wound? It's up to Coraline to find out before it's too late!
Coraline - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,225 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 18 - Published: 2/17/2009 - Coraline J., Wybie L.
The Forgotten by turbomun reviews
What happens to the Other Mother's toys when she's finished playing with them? Movieverse.
Coraline - Rated: K+ - English - Horror/Supernatural - Chapters: 13 - Words: 21,375 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 6/10/2009 - Published: 2/17/2009 - Coraline J., Other Wybie - Complete
Oh, Those Sticks and Stones by Raman Noodle reviews
I considered my options quickly. Left, right, left, left, right. It was only a matter of time before one of those fists actually collided with me. Still, I decided, it was better me than her. Chapter 5 up after FOREVER. Haha sorry.
Coraline - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,141 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 3/23/2009 - Published: 2/17/2009 - Wybie L., Coraline J.
La Belle Dame Sans Merci by Water-smurf reviews
If she thought that the horrors were over, Coraline was wrong. But this time, it's her own mind and actions that are dragging her down. The Beldam holds two people hostage, but it doesn't seem like she wants to sew the buttons anymore... WxC OWxC
Coraline - Rated: T - English - Drama/Horror - Chapters: 7 - Words: 16,897 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 7/20/2009 - Published: 2/17/2009 - Coraline J., Wybie L.
Patchwork by GarrulousGibberish reviews
What if they shared more than just their appearance? What if they shared their thoughts? Their emotions? Their fears? Their loves? Would it affect them? Would it affect others? Would it change the outcome destiny had chosen for them? Possible WxCxOW.
Coraline - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 25,151 - Reviews: 130 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 72 - Updated: 1/21/2011 - Published: 2/16/2009 - Other Wybie, Wybie L.
Keeping Up With The Joneses by Queenbean3 reviews
A collection of short stories about the life and times of Coraline and her parents. Contains both book and movie content.
Coraline - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,848 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 2/21/2009 - Published: 2/15/2009 - Charlie J., Mel J.
Banana Slug Farm by Risa-Mousy reviews
Just a silly story with Wybie and Coraline with a trip to the state park.
Coraline - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 516 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/16/2009 - Coraline J., Wybie L. - Complete
Selfish by wolffeather reviews
Short oneshot/drabble. Movie, Other Wybie point of view. Not great, but I wanted to put my hand in the growing Movie-coraline fanfictions.
Coraline - Rated: K - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 685 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/16/2009 - Other Wybie - Complete
Sacrifice by Bardock92 reviews
Staring into the face of death, Other Wybie makes one last stand against the Other Mother. A reflection and tribute to Other Wybie, proving that even those who seem defenseless against evil can make a difference in the end. First Coraline fic, be gentle.
Coraline - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 780 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/15/2009 - Other Wybie - Complete
She's BACK by Serrenedy's OC's reviews
I noticed one itty bitty problem in the ending...actually I noticed two but this is the important one. The other mother hs a multitudde of ways to get back...I just chose the most obvious
Coraline - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,247 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/5/2009 - Published: 2/14/2009 - Coraline J., Other Mother
Last Chances by In The Beginning reviews
The door's locked; the nightmare's over. Or so Coraline thinks. But even villains can get one last chance... Five years after the movie. Slight CoralinexWybie
Coraline - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 19 - Words: 28,278 - Reviews: 212 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 74 - Updated: 8/7/2009 - Published: 2/14/2009 - Wybie L., Other Wybie
Buttons by MistressOrchid reviews
Learn the reason Beldam started taking children and why she was so passionate about keeping Coraline there with her. Maybe she was replacing someone? Someone who left in order to keep everyone safe. Main Other Wybie x Other Coraline side Wybie x Coraline
Coraline - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 31,378 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 9/20/2010 - Published: 2/14/2009
The Sacrafice by turbomun reviews
He was going to take the punishment. Not Coraline. Him. Coraline was going back to her real world, back to her real life, back to the chances that he'd never have. Movieverse, Other-Wybie centric. 250-word drabble oneshot.
Coraline - Rated: K+ - English - Horror/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 250 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/14/2009 - Coraline J., Other Wybie - Complete
Stitches by turbomun reviews
He was newly created, custom-made, but he wasn't stupid. He knew what SHE did to her children...Movieverse, Other-Wybie centric. Oneshot. EDIT: I'm so sorry for the mis-upload! Thank you for pointing it out to me.
Coraline - Rated: K+ - English - Horror/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 889 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/14/2009 - Other Mother, Other Wybie - Complete
Sweet Thirteen by Queenbean3 reviews
Post movie fic, one-shot. Coraline celebrates her birthday and gets some special gifts.
Coraline - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,116 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 10 - Published: 2/13/2009 - Coraline J., Wybie L. - Complete
Be My Valentine, Coraline? by Kestyn reviews
I'm just wonderin'. If Coraline Jones doesn't like Valentine's Day, maybe, just maybe…it's because she has no one to share it with, either. A little Valentine's Day special. Edit: Done! Happy Valentine's Day!
Coraline - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,980 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 2/16/2009 - Published: 2/13/2009 - Complete
A Day in the Life by PhantomInvader reviews
A randomized collection of oneshots chronicling the daily doings of some of the eccentric residents of Pink Palace Apartments, strewn together by a writer with nothing better to do. Now: Where You Come From; the difference between old and and new.
Coraline - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,738 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 8/1/2009 - Published: 2/13/2009 - Coraline J., Wybie L.
The Other Coraline by Dottie-Ditto reviews
Wybie dreams of a better life.When the other mother escapes and creates that life to ensnare him, it's up to coraline to get him back. WybiexCoraline
Coraline - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 18,190 - Reviews: 145 - Favs: 151 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 4/11/2009 - Published: 2/12/2009 - Coraline J., Wybie L.
Coraline: Beldam's Revenge by J1210 reviews
Coraline gets enrolled in a boarding school for the year with Wybie. A counselor goes missing and is replaced with Ms. S. Coraline is going paranoid and trys to find out if the Beldum has really returned throughout the school year-CoralinexWybie-Review
Coraline - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,416 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 11/1/2009 - Published: 2/11/2009 - Coraline J., Wybie L.
Mother? by LordBlumiere reviews
On the Other Mother. Can be taken as either book or movieverse.
Coraline - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 159 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 2/11/2009 - Other Mother - Complete
The Devil You Know by Lord Malachite reviews
Movie-verse. It's been a few years since Coraline escaped the clutches of the Beldam, and things have returned to what passes for normal. But a new mystery beckons, and Coraline is about to learn that whenever one door closes, another door opens...
Coraline - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 3 - Words: 13,351 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 3/5/2009 - Published: 2/11/2009 - Coraline J., Beldam
Daughter by BroadwayBabe4 reviews
Coraline's daughter longs for adventure and excitment. With her new friend Dlyan she gets it. A ticket to a new better funner world. But can she see threw the Beldam like her mother? Or will she need her mom's help to destroy the Beldam once and for all?
Coraline - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,706 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 2/14/2009 - Published: 2/10/2009
It's a Crazy Mystery Coraline by TheGeekgirl reviews
When girls start disappearing from Coraline's school mysteriously, she decides to find out what happened to them with the help of Cat and her part time friend Wybie. But if the Beldam is still safely locked away, who or what has been kidnapping the girls.
Coraline - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,848 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 2/19/2009 - Published: 2/9/2009 - Coraline J., Cat
Ashland Academy by PhantomInvader reviews
It's time for school in Ashland. When a new guy with an eye for Coraline shows up, Wybie becomes suspicious of his intentions, especially when his actions begin to remind him of someone that Coraline calls "The Beldam". WxC, Movie Based.
Coraline - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 10,650 - Reviews: 132 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 2/18/2009 - Published: 2/8/2009 - Coraline J., Wybie L. - Complete
At Age Sixteen by LyllithWho reviews
The story of Coraline stays the same, but she's 16. As ya'all know, i hate summaries... So just read it! Rated for slight language and scary stuff at some points... yeah... CoralineXWybie
Coraline - Rated: T - English - Horror/Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,976 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 2/9/2009 - Published: 2/8/2009 - Coraline J.
27 | Page 1 2 Next »