Home Community Games Corpse Party Corpse Party: Seiko x Naomi
Corpse Party: Seiko x Naomi
Follow .
Focus: Games Corpse Party, Since: 06-19-14
Founder: ShadeWonderfield - Stories: 45 - Followers: 8 - Staff: 1 - id: 114979
This community gathers anything that pertains Seiko and Naomi. Could be romance, humor, tragedy, etc...
Feel free to join in, and create!

Corpse Party: True Destination by ShadeWonderfield reviews
Seiko and Naomi, along with the rest of their group, are living their highschooler lives until the inevitable comes. Before that happens, will Naomi know Seiko's true feelings? And will she feel similar? How different will it be from the beginning, and to the very end?
Corpse Party - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 24,260 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/2/2017 - Published: 5/19/2017 - Satoshi M., Naomi N., Seiko S.
One Touch Glory by L'Archel-Hotishi reviews
Spoilers for Corpse Party: Blood Covered Repeated Fear! Naomi returns home with her four companions from Heavenly Host Elementary. While her life is mended, her heart will be forever broken after losing the one girl who made life worth living more than anyone else. And now, she can't ever get her back. Naomi x Seiko. Fluffy one-shot.
Corpse Party - Rated: K - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,149 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 17 - Published: 11/14/2012 - Naomi N., Seiko S. - Complete
Seiko's Birthday by FireCacodemon reviews
Seiko's Birthday, she only has one little request... Slight Yuri, Seiko x Naomi, don't like don't read. Rated T, to be safe. One-Shot
Corpse Party - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 656 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/22/2012 - [Seiko S., Naomi N.] - Complete
One Choice by WeirdRaptor reviews
One choice. One different choice can lead to all sorts of possibilities. What if one choice saves the life of a friend? One shot.
Corpse Party - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,640 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/31/2013 - Naomi N., Seiko S. - Complete
The Darkening Light by Yamato's Tiger Lily reviews
It came unexpectedly, though, for Naomi. She had always thought she had a crush on Satoshi but throughout the painful journey of muddling through the blood stained walls and the floors that covered endless black holes, she had never depended on Satoshi's strength. The two had been separated from each other, as well as the rest of their friends; and so, Naomi depended on Seiko.
Corpse Party - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,302 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/7/2013 - Naomi N., Seiko S. - Complete
Hanging in the Balance by HeartOfAKid reviews
Because Seiko was dead. Naomi was alone. And everything was hanging in the balance.
Corpse Party - Rated: T - English - Horror/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 951 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/16/2013 - Naomi N., Seiko S. - Complete
If Seiko Lived by EremikaHaven reviews
A friendship, not yuri, fic of if Naomi had been able to save Seiko when she was hung. First Corpse party fanfic. PLEASE review and read! No flames.
Corpse Party - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 940 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/29/2014 - Naomi N., Seiko S. - Complete
Don't Leave Me Hanging by Astrobat reviews
What Happened If Naomi Saved Seiko And Confessed Her Fellings This Is My First Fic Read Be Nice But Honest
Corpse Party - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 688 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 6/2/2014 - Naomi N., Seiko S.
A State Of MInd by Astrobat reviews
What Happened To Seiko After She Died? Did She Stay With Her One True Love? This Is My Second Fic Read Review Be Nice But Honest.
Corpse Party - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 762 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/4/2014 - Naomi N., Seiko S. - Complete
Seiko's Secret by IAmTheUltimateGleek reviews
The pixie cut haired girl stuffed the proclamation of love into her pocket and slammed her head down onto her desk. Poorly trying to hide her embarrassment and swooning from her now curious peers. Because her face had been turned down however, Naomi completely missed the knowing smile Ms. Yui was giving one of her students. COMPLETE AU! SeikoxNaomi
Corpse Party - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,821 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/9/2014 - Naomi N., Seiko S. - Complete
Chasing Ghosts by Calo Wolf reviews
No one seems to remember her, my precious friend, even my own mother thinks I'm crazy and that she doesn't exist, that she's just an imaginary friend, but Seiko existed... I know she did, even if all I'm doing is chasing the memory of a ghost I won't stop, I won't forget about her. Naomi x Seiko. Yuri.
Corpse Party - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,726 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 10 - Published: 6/9/2014 - [Naomi N., Seiko S.] - Complete
Odd Circumstances by MinatoTheMessiah reviews
I'm actually not sure where I'm going with this story just yet. I just know there will be the pairing of Seiko and Naomi and lots of scary things, or at least hopefully there'll be scary things. Have fun reading! Rated T because of swearing that might go on in later chapters.
Corpse Party - Rated: T - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,682 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/10/2014 - Naomi N., Seiko S.
No Hard Feelings by Creativity's Loyal Servant reviews
And the rain continued to pour without a care, as a sign of the loss of the best friend she had. For the rain would now always be a constant reminder of her death, and how Naomi had her hands tainted for doing such a crime. There was one thing Naomi forgot to remember; one thing that Seiko told her before she left the school for good. No hard feelings.
Corpse Party - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,448 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/11/2014 - Naomi N., Seiko S. - Complete
Naomi's Dream by Animelife4ever17 reviews
While Naomi is resting in the infirmary, she has a dream about Seiko and it makes her question her crush on Satoshi. It's my version of Naomi's dream in Chapter 4. Hope you enjoy!
Corpse Party - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 785 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/20/2014 - Naomi N., Seiko S. - Complete
Seiko's Love For Naomi by IchigoHatake reviews
Seiko's spirit has still not yet moved on as she wonders about Naomi. Seiko cries and sings of her love and feelings towards Naomi and things take a turn as she finds herself able to communicate with her. Will Seiko decide to confess or will she decide it's best to leave things unsaid and move on? NaomixSeiko one-shot. Song written by me. T for swearing. It's sort of mild though.
Corpse Party - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,367 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/23/2014 - Complete
Sachiko, revive my love by Dewi-Michelle reviews
Naomi is still broken after losing Seiko in Heavenly Host, three weeks ago. A dream about her and Seiko keeps haunting her at night. But one morning, everything changes, thanks to an unexpected guest. SEIKO X NAOMI! Rated, T because of lesbian interaction (kissing). I suck at summaries. Third story!
Corpse Party - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,151 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 10 - Published: 6/24/2014 - Naomi N., Seiko S. - Complete
blind love by theskymilotic reviews
just a bit of a naomi x seiko fanfic i decided to
Corpse Party - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 712 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 6/26/2014 - [Naomi N., Seiko S.] - Complete
Sanity by Then JJ Enters reviews
Naomi, this place, this place changes people...Enter into Heavenly Host...a school that lets anyone in, but nobody out... Follow the story of Naomi and Seiko and their journey through this place of torment...Will they survive and get back home, or just end up just as everyone else...making the school a proper Corpse Party.
Corpse Party - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Horror - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,824 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 6/26/2014 - Published: 6/7/2014 - Naomi N., Seiko S.
安心 (Reassurance) (OLD) by soupbase reviews
It was my fault she's dead. It's been weeks, but I still feel a pain in my chest for her. I miss you... Seiko...
Corpse Party - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 149 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/27/2014
I Promise by Your Power Is Limitless reviews
She'd fallen to her knees, burying her face in her hands. Her sobs echoed in the darkened hallways, but no one was there to listen. She was alone. In Heavenly Host Elementary. The worst place to be all by yourself. But she'd pretty much made the only person that was with her leave. And she was the only one to blame.
Corpse Party - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,115 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/12/2014 - Naomi N., Seiko S. - Complete
Seiko's Last Visit by JuggernautTheDancingHobo reviews
Seiko needs to wrap up a few things before she moves on.
Corpse Party - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,096 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/20/2014 - Naomi N., Seiko S. - Complete
A Stae Of Love by Astrobat reviews
Sequel To A State Of Mine Hope You Enjoy
Corpse Party - Rated: K - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 464 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/24/2014 - Naomi N., Seiko S.
If I could have you forever by Fitz-Sempai reviews
After half a month after Naomi and the rest of her friends that survived Heavenly Host returned home Naomi is struck with guilt and depression, and some how wakes up to see Seiko and everyone else fine in class after being after a car accident while walking to school. Although happy to see her, Seiko defiantly is hiding something.
Corpse Party - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,568 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 8/6/2014 - Published: 7/22/2014 - Seiko S., Naomi N. - Complete
I Want U Bad by CornerofRadical21 reviews
What happens when Yoshiki and Seiko start writing songs to express their feelings? Why are Satoshi and Ayumi dating? Can Yoshiki still win Ayumi over? Why am I asking so many questions! YoshikixAyumi, SeikoxNaomi, MayuxMorishige
Corpse Party - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,726 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 9 - Published: 8/11/2014 - [Ayumi S., Yoshiki K.] [Seiko S., Naomi N.] - Complete
Naomi x Seiko by myshash67 reviews
El dia anterior a los sucesos de HH, Seiko va a la casa de Naomi en la cual tendran un gran cambio a su vida
Corpse Party - Rated: T - Spanish - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 325 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/20/2014
43 | Page 1 2 Next »