Home Community Cartoons Fairly OddParents Cosmo and Wanda-Till Death Do They Part
Cosmo and Wanda-Till Death Do They Part
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Fairly OddParents, Since: 06-15-05
Founder: neoemmy101 - Stories: 10 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 2 - id: 16749
For us hardcore fans!

Baby Makes Four by Nova-chan reviews
Cosmo and Wanda are getting a new child? What's Timmy got to say about this? And why is Wanda so round all of a sudden??
Fairly OddParents - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,210 - Reviews: 110 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/29/2003 - Published: 6/21/2003
FLUFFINESS! by Mr. Tanaka reviews
Just a cute, little vignette that I made up early in the morning so please don't hurt me! Praises will be praised and flames will be excepted
Fairly OddParents - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 840 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/15/2003
Surprise! by Commander reviews
Timmy's in for not one, but two surprises... my first FOP fic, please read and review!
Fairly OddParents - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,392 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/28/2003 - Timmy - Complete
A Fish Called Wanda by Commander reviews
As Timmy impatiently awaits the birth of his baby sibling, Wanda tells him her life story... one filled with drama, romance, tragedy, cliffhangers, and a crazed author...
Fairly OddParents - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 44,817 - Reviews: 155 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 11/1/2003 - Published: 8/11/2003 - [Wanda, Cosmo] - Complete
Open Arms by Commander reviews
Just a LONG one shot fic about Cosmo's thoughts during certain scenes in A Fish Called Wanda and other stuff. Rated PG13 cuz I'm paranoid.
Fairly OddParents - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,414 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/16/2003 - [Cosmo, Wanda] - Complete
Was I Good Enough For Her? by Angel-May reviews
i am Evanescence crazy, i wanna be just like Amy Lee, so they (and her) are mention quite a fair bit, but basically Wanda recalls Cosmo and Wanda's childhood when Cosmo feels that she is too good for him song-fic to Delta Goodrem's Innocent Eye's
Fairly OddParents - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,056 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/16/2004
Cosmos Cosmo: Learning to Fly by Jowy Keseski reviews
When Cosmos Cosmo turns ten, she prepares to go to Failry School. As Cosmo and Wanda get ready to send her away from the nest, they reminisce about their first days of parenthood. This is the other "missing chapter" from 'World Wide Edition'
Fairly OddParents - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 908 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 3/7/2005
Never The Eloquent by Skyhiatrist reviews
One shot. All the things Cosmo can only tell Wanda when she is sleeping.
Fairly OddParents - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 974 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/6/2005 - Complete
Faithfully by Commander reviews
Commander returns with yet another annoyingly long oneshot story... this time, it's Wanda's POV of just what's going through her mind after Crocker captured her in AbraCatastrophe.
Fairly OddParents - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,595 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/7/2005 - [Wanda, Cosmo] - Complete
The Story of Cosmo and Wanda by Live2Write4Ever reviews
This is my version of how Cosmo and Wanda fell in love from the first day they met in preschool to high school, to even the Fairy Acadamy. Through separation and tough times, peer pressure, and even bullies, they find each other. Chp 12 finally up!
Fairly OddParents - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 36,463 - Reviews: 112 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 8/2/2007 - Published: 4/19/2005