Home Community Cartoons Courage: The Cowardly Dog Courage: The Cowardly Dog fanfiction
Courage: The Cowardly Dog fanfiction
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Courage: The Cowardly Dog, Since: 10-27-05
Founder: Sepia The Hedgehog - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 23669
Contains my favourite Courage fanfics.

My Last Breath by XDarkxKarixKamiyaX reviews
One dream..Does it hint on how to keep life from ever being disrupted?(To those of you who read it,sorry it is so short..I tryed to make it longer!Plz R&R and by the way...NO FLAMES!)
Courage: The Cowardly Dog - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 732 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 6/20/2003
The Dog that Cried Werewolf by Winter Breeze 07 reviews
*complete* *ch. 2 re-written* A mysterious girl shows up in Nowhere and ends up on the doorstep of Muriel and Eustace. Courage is a bit suspicious about this girl. R/R! Last chapter finally up!
Courage: The Cowardly Dog - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Fantasy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,480 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 6 - Updated: 8/9/2003 - Published: 6/15/2003 - Complete
Courage's New Weapon by Michael J.J reviews
Chapter 5 finally up! When Katz and the other villans become too much to handle, Courage turns to Shirley for help, and she has the perfect solution.
Courage: The Cowardly Dog - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,761 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 10/24/2005 - Published: 10/24/2003