Home Community TV Shows Torchwood Cracking Ribs
Cracking Ribs
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Torchwood, Since: 05-18-08
Founder: Kirrithian - Stories: 10 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 1 - id: 58494
A collection of the more humorous Torchwoods fics.

Curing Allergies by wiltingflowersandpinkribbons reviews
4th in the Cures Series. Is it possible for the team to cure Ianto of his allergic reaction and NOT get killed in the process? Not likely. After all, alien food means alien allergies, and cures for those are hard to find.
Torchwood - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,881 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/6/2009 - Complete
Curing Addictions by wiltingflowersandpinkribbons reviews
The VERY long-awaited third edition of the Cures Series. Owen and Jack have a goal: Cure Tosh of her dangerous chocolate addiction. But not all is as it seems to our beloved twats. Can they succeed without getting knocked out - or killed? We doubt it.
Torchwood - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,212 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 11 - Published: 9/28/2008 - Complete
Curing Colds by wiltingflowersandpinkribbons reviews
Second in the Cures Series. Owen has a cold. The team has a cure. Jack has a creul mind. This cannot end well.
Torchwood - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,579 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 7 - Updated: 9/28/2008 - Published: 6/14/2008 - Complete
Operation Maneuver Rhys by whingymcgregor reviews
How did Torchwood get back to the Hub from the warehouse in Meat? Part 3 in the Conversations series. Idiocity ensues
Torchwood - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,326 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/8/2008 - Complete
How To Fit 6 Fully Grown Adults Into A Banger by whingymcgregor reviews
Just how exactly did Torchwood and Rhys manage to squish into that banger of a car in Fragments? Hilarity and Hijinks ensue. ;D Part of the 'Conversations' series
Torchwood - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,192 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 126 - Follows: 8 - Published: 5/28/2008 - Complete
There May Be Difficulties With This by Ivy-Parker reviews
OC- "To the BATMOBILE!" I screamed, Jack and Owen looked at me "No? Well you should call it that!" They SHOULD... Or at least make SUV stand for something cool... Like Sexy... I dunno... Sexy Jack Ianto Owen Mobile... No, wait.. That doesn't work
Torchwood - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 6,958 - Reviews: 138 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 2/14/2009 - Published: 3/23/2008
Mauve by Kirrithian reviews
A mauve alert sends the team into a comic panic, trying to escape the power of a fanfiction author and her very own Mary Sue. Just a laugh, because I was bored. Enjoy!
Torchwood - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,402 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 5/17/2008 - Published: 4/27/2008 - Complete
Curing Hiccups by wiltingflowersandpinkribbons reviews
Jack has gotten a case of the hiccups that appear to be as stubborn as the Captain himself. So how do you cure seemingly indestructible hiccups with only a pile of alien tech, a pterodactyl and four people with viciously demented imaginations? Torture. :D
Torchwood - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,286 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/28/2008 - Published: 5/18/2008 - Complete
Yes, I do have issues by Ivy-Parker reviews
Yes. So this is me, Captain John Hart. And I have plans, big plans for Torchwood... Well, I don't, but you get the picture.
Torchwood - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 13,477 - Reviews: 150 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 5/18/2008 - Published: 1/21/2008