Home Community TV Shows Farscape Crais Love Fest
Crais Love Fest
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Farscape, Since: 09-20-08
Founder: Eris R. Lebeau - Stories: 8 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 62511
There can never be enough Farscape stories, or enough Farscape communities. If you have a great Farscape fic in which Crais plays a significant role, as either a hero or a villain, please bring it here!

Interlude: Green Eyed Monster by oblivion7
Crais recovering from the discovery of his true relationship with Talyn.
Farscape - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,301 - Published: 12/8/2009 - Complete
By Darkest Day by oblivion7 reviews
Crais faces the consequences of his actions after returning from Maldis "That Old Black Magic"
Farscape - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,351 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 12/6/2009 - Complete
Fugitives by Eris R. Lebeau reviews
I understand Talyn's war with himself because I fight my own. Comrades in arms, we stand against the shadows in our own hearts. All other enemies seem weak in comparison.
Farscape - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 15 - Words: 16,059 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/2/2008 - Published: 9/14/2008 - Complete
All We Know of Heaven by Flora reviews
They are not children anymore.
Farscape - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 727 - Reviews: 6 - Published: 2/7/2004
All We Need of Hell by Flora reviews
They are soldiers still, as they have always been, now that everything that made them more is stripped away. Aeryn and Crais, between "I-Yensch, You-Yensch" and "Into the Lion's Den".
Farscape - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,384 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/24/2004
What Was Lost by misaditas reviews
Missing scene from Die Me Dichotomy. Just how did they get Aeryn out of the lake? It was only ever going to fall to one person... Crais.
Farscape - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 823 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/4/2007 - Complete
Strange Currencies by misaditas reviews
The Choice. AU. Crais and Aeryn. This is basically a "what if" story - what if Xhalax was NOT on Valldon? Aeryn is on a path of self-destruction... who better to save her than someone who's done that already?
Farscape - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,474 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/12/2008 - Complete