Home Community Games Harvest Moon Crazy Awesome Pairs of Two!
Crazy Awesome Pairs of Two!
Follow .
Focus: Games Harvest Moon, Since: 09-03-11
Founder: HersheyChocolates101 - Stories: 17 - Followers: 3 - id: 95030
A collection of crack couples from HM archive. YOU NEED TO READ THESE.

Bet On It by Stars and Serendipity reviews
Dirk lost a bet against Angelo and now must pay for Angelo's meal, a situation no one ever wants to be in. But, Dirk has now seen Angelo is ways he never asked to... and falling in love was *not* part of the deal. T for language and suggestive themes. Dirk/Angelo
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,990 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/17/2013 - [Dirk, Angelo]
Autumn Leaves and Herbal Tea by Cotton Candy Mareep reviews
"She didn't have a charming, outgoing personality like Kathy, nor was she undeniably sexy like Selena. She wasn't as sweet as Renee, or as intelligent as Phoebe... No, she was simply Candace- plain, shy, boring. Painfully average. As overlooked as the crunchy, browning leaves on the street outside." [Story Harvest "Leafs" contest winner]
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,450 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/11/2012 - [Candace, Gill] - Complete
Random Pairings Galore! by Byeeveryone reviews
I can't think of an adequate explaination. Just read and submit a pairing!
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 785 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/17/2012 - Published: 8/15/2012
Unsung Songs of Summer by Kuneko reviews
"You're like a couple of kids," I scoffed. "Kids have the most fun," she remarked, "I don't think I mind. I like fun." - Chase moves in to Sundae Inn. Chase meets Selena. Chase does not like Selena. No, really, he doesn't like her. Not even a bit. Not at all. Why are you looking at me like that? I'm just telling you the truth. Chase/Selena, Luke/Selena. And a healthy dose of snark.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,890 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/20/2012 - Chase, Selena - Complete
Bed Rest by Fearlyss reviews
He's stuck in the hospital after injuring his leg, she's his only means of escape. Let's see how many different ways this can go wrong...or right? Rated K for H-E-Double Hockey Stick. No bad words 'sides that.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,164 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Published: 3/17/2012 - Candace, Luke - Complete
Stuttering by Fearlyss reviews
Why does he care, whether she stutters or not? He can't even remember her name. Candace/Luke. Strong language ensues.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,585 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Published: 3/15/2012 - Candace, Luke - Complete
The Bandana by Fearlyss reviews
How Luke acquired his precious bandana and discovered something interesting about the girl in the back of the classroom... Candace/Luke.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,647 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/12/2012 - Candace, Luke - Complete
Dancing Queen by violetfireflies reviews
Entry for the Village Square Contest as well as The Dares Forum Crack Pairing Contest by swingdancer23. In the 1980s, Jessica was a dancing queen. Don't believe me? Read to find out for yourself. HowardxJessica written on a dare!
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,602 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 3 - Published: 11/30/2011 - Howard, Jessica - Complete
The Barmaid and the Harvest Sprite by theatrelove123 reviews
Winner of a contest in Swingdancer23's Dares forum! Muffy has spent her entire life looking for a man, but nobody has ever loved her in return. Nak, the red harvest sprite, comforts her when she needs it most. Could something develop between them?
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,403 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/2/2011 - Muffy - Complete
Cooking ABC by HersheyChocolates101 reviews
A very rushed poem that I would like to enter in swingdancer23's Dares contest! Sorry that it's at the last minute! Please read!
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 296 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 12/3/2011 - Chase, Karen - Complete
Mushroom Rice and Green Tea by MidnightxMusic reviews
My entry for swingdancer23's Dare Forum! PerryxYolanda...
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 579 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/3/2011 - Perry, Yolanda
The Young Carpenter and The Sadistic Girl by JustLatte reviews
A one shot I concocted for the sake of a Crack Pairing Dare. Though, it gets a little less cracky near the end, I still find it pretty funny. Please enjoy this! BoXKate!
Harvest Moon - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,561 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/2/2011 - Bo, Kate
The Heartbroken Boy by coli66 reviews
When a heartbroken Luke tries to run away from his problems to the beautiful Sunny Island, he's going to find more then he bargained for, after meeting the quiet girl named Sabrina.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,576 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/14/2011 - Published: 11/29/2011 - Luke, Sabrina
How I Found Love by floopyrocks reviews
Gill and his father are arguing and to get away he runs out. He somehow ends up at Fugue Forest where he accidentily falls and stumbles down a cliff. He hits his head on a tree and passes out. Vivi, the witch living in the forest finds him. What happens?
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,649 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 12/7/2011 - Published: 10/20/2011 - Gill, Witch Princess
An Eggxtra Special Talent by Rapid-Starr reviews
This story was written for the Education / Learning challenge posted in The Village Square. As we all know, Karen can’t cook. But perhaps hope lies for her on Verdure Island. Can she learn to cook from Pierre? Or will she go down in flames!
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,443 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/7/2010 - Karen, Pierre - Complete
Misguided Ghosts by therainydaykids reviews
Karen and Skye and their forever. TVS: Ghosts.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,554 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 9/23/2011 - Skye, Karen - Complete