Home Community TV Shows iCarly Creddie
Creddie
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows iCarly, Since: 05-27-10
Founder: Subject87 - Stories: 84 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 2 - id: 81849
Work in progress

Oranges by pbow reviews
It all starts with six oranges and a game of Boomba. This is my take on the episode "iParty With Victorious" and the aftermath of Sam's little game with Freddie. Rated T for some adult situations. Final Chapter Posted.
Crossover - iCarly & Victorious - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 61,622 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 4/20/2013 - Published: 4/6/2013 - Freddie B., Carly S., Tori V. - Complete
iMiss Freddie by PD31 reviews
"We're his BEST FRIENDS. How come he never looked this happy when hanging with us?" Carly & Freddie, but not necessarily Creddie.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 33,384 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 4/22/2012 - Published: 1/30/2012 - Carly S., Freddie B. - Complete
Germophobia by pbow reviews
This story takes place after "iSaved Your Life". Fredward and Carly kiss and Marissa Benson goes nuts, but then what happens? Rated T for adult situations.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 13,229 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 2/24/2013 - Published: 2/22/2013 - Freddie B., Carly S. - Complete
King for a day by DCUO Statellizer reviews
It's been over a month since the Lock in, since Carly saw Sam acting on her feelings for Freddie. What they had thought was an affection that Sam had for their fudge making intern and Freddie's project partner Brad, was actually directed to her best friend Freddie. What Carly couldn't understand was why Sam and Freddie haven't gotten together yet?
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 7 - Words: 19,358 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 10/11/2012 - Published: 9/26/2012 - Carly S., Freddie B. - Complete
iWill Wait For You by PD31 reviews
Post-iGoodbye. Freddie and Carly have gone their separate ways for the summer; he hopes that things won't change between them before she gets back.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,156 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/7/2012 - [Freddie B., Carly S.] - Complete
Is It Too Late for You to Love Me? by PD31 reviews
Carly finds herself pondering Freddie's question from iOpen A Restaurant. Very short little one-shot that wouldn't leave me alone until I wrote it. Creddie, obviously.
iCarly - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 446 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/3/2012 - Carly S., Freddie B. - Complete
And all that could have been by Subject87 reviews
Freddie and Carly meet up after he moved to Hollywood for work and every year he asks "Is it too late for you to love me" and wonders what could have been. Title inspired by NIN, I don't own iCarly, NIN, or Victorious. Carly/OC and Freddie/Tori are the main couples.
iCarly - Rated: K - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,631 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/6/2012 - Carly S., Freddie B. - Complete
iCan't say Goodbye by Subject87 reviews
Written for the iGoodbye challenge. Carly leaves for Italy with her father but Freddie can't say goodbye, so he does something wild and unpredictable and stupid. Creddie!
iCarly - Rated: K - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,562 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/2/2012 - Freddie B., Carly S. - Complete
Home by CreddieCupcake reviews
Carly goes through a rough break-up, and just wants to go home to pick up the pieces. Creddie or Creddie friendship. Oneshot. Complete. Rated T because reasons.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 880 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/16/2012 - Carly S., Freddie B. - Complete
iLost My Voice by PD31 reviews
Freddie's sick and needs some TLC from a certain brunette. A short one-shot for Creddie Friday.
iCarly - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 604 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 6 - Published: 11/2/2012 - [Carly S., Freddie B.] - Complete
iDon't Want Him To Go by PD31 reviews
Freddie has exciting news about his future, but the news causes Carly to feel conflicted.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,439 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 10/4/2012 - Published: 9/7/2012 - [Carly S., Freddie B.] - Complete
iDig Wordplay by PhunkyBrewster reviews
Two people can share so many moments that, at times, it can seem impossible to find the words to signify what they've become. These are the best times to get creative. A collection of Creddie drabbles using words with double meanings. iDon't own iCarly.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 14 - Words: 9,469 - Reviews: 99 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 5/18/2013 - Published: 4/9/2012 - Carly S., Freddie B.
iDidn't Lose My Mind by PD31 reviews
An alternative ending to the episode iLost My Mind. One-sided Creddie, one-sided Seddie.
iCarly - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,048 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/1/2012 - Freddie B., Sam P. - Complete
iPray by Subject87 reviews
On Three separate occasions Freddie was afraid he'd lost her, and on each of those occasions he prayed to keep her
iCarly - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 711 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/23/2012 - Carly S., Freddie B. - Complete
Do You Think They've Noticed? by PD31 reviews
Our favourite couple wonder whether their friends, and her brother, realise that they're quietly dating.
iCarly - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 802 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 10 - Published: 7/5/2012 - [Carly S., Freddie B.] - Complete
yearbook by MixItUp reviews
Freddie Benson does a very brave thing. Creddie. Complete fluff. Oneshot.
iCarly - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 642 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/15/2012 - [Freddie B., Carly S.] - Complete
to be adored by MixItUp reviews
His eyes meet hers, and for once she isn't afraid of the emotion there. Creddie. Fluff. Oneshot.
iCarly - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 652 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/11/2012 - [Carly S., Freddie B.] - Complete
Waiting by words0712 reviews
Will destiny lead them to the person they wanted to be with or will they make there own decisions and lead there own life away from fate.
iCarly - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 19,354 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 7/14/2012 - Published: 4/13/2012 - Carly S., Freddie B. - Complete
Because I love her by PD31 reviews
Freddie looks back on the last few years and the choices he's made. One-sided Creddie with a side of Seddie.
iCarly - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 355 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/7/2012 - Freddie B., Carly S. - Complete
iGo to the Future by SoonToBeActress reviews
Spencer and Carly allow Freddie to build a time machine on the third floor in their apartment, and he succeeds. Unfortunately, he doesn't have control over his machine and him and Carly are thrown into the future. Multi-chapter story.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 13,653 - Reviews: 173 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 11/27/2010 - Published: 7/30/2010 - Carly S., Freddie B. - Complete
iHit the Open Road by PhunkyBrewster reviews
"Let's just go," Freddie said. "I want to hop in my car and get on the road. No itineraries. No schedules. Just a bag, my wallet, a map, and you in the passenger's seat." Carly and Freddie take a road trip to visit Sam in Florida. Simple enough, right?
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 21 - Words: 74,568 - Reviews: 386 - Favs: 175 - Follows: 69 - Updated: 4/8/2011 - Published: 1/28/2011 - Carly S., Freddie B. - Complete
1Day: A Creddie Journey by PhunkyBrewster reviews
All extraordinary bonds take some time to evolve, but you can check in on Carly and Freddie's relationship on the same day each year: June 21st. Loosely based on the novel, One Day by David Nicholls. COMPLETED COLLECTION.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 16 - Words: 25,272 - Reviews: 194 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 5/29/2011 - Published: 4/13/2011 - Carly S., Freddie B. - Complete
iBelieve by Subject87 reviews
Carly tells her son why she believes in heroes. Sad little oneshot, Creddie.
iCarly - Rated: K - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,311 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/24/2012 - Freddie B., Carly S. - Complete
iSaw her Standing there by Subject87 reviews
Freddie won't ever forgot that night, at a Girls choice dance, when he saw her standing there. I don't own the song or show used in this fic
iCarly - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 974 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/16/2012 - Carly S., Freddie B. - Complete
He stopped loving her today by Subject87 reviews
Freddie finally stopped loving Carly today. Rated T for character death, read and review. One sided Creddie and one sided Seddie
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,138 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/5/2012 - Carly S., Freddie B. - Complete
80 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »