Home Community General CreepyPasta Stories
CreepyPasta Stories
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 10-02-12
Founder: themau5madeofwords - Stories: 2 - Followers: 0 - id: 103216
Here you can read every bit of CreepyPasta I find on this website. (Based on my 5 minute research, I've mostly seen Slenderman stories. So that will be the most posted thing here!)

Sliced Cheeks & Restless Nights Jeff the Killer by ToxicCupCakez reviews
Just a little short story I wrote in my free time, nothing else! ;3 Hope you enjoy! Constructive criticism is encouraged as well. IF you don't know who jeff the killer really is, go to creepypasta./net or search up creepypasta on the search engine you use. Then, search up Jeff the Killer in creepypasta, and read a few stories about him. When i heard about him... Jesus..
Mythology - Rated: T - English - Horror/Crime - Chapters: 1 - Words: 614 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/23/2012 - Complete
Ambrosial Dreams by KairiMcEwin reviews
She had her eyes. And he was still broken. Was this a cruel game by the fates? He didn't know, and he didn't care to know. She had... her eyes. "Phimi..." And now he won't let her go, not this time. He will protect her, because she is becoming his everything. (SlenderManxOC fanfiction, violent scenes, rated T until further notice.)
Slender - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 51 - Words: 44,367 - Reviews: 213 - Favs: 109 - Follows: 112 - Updated: 5/22/2014 - Published: 9/30/2012