Home Community General Creepypasta Archive
Creepypasta Archive
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 02-10-13
Founder: A Scribbler - Stories: 25 - Followers: 0 - id: 105893
A place where all things related to Creepypasta can be uploaded since there is no catagory for it. If it's a monster, killer, spirit or even an OC, it's welcome here! I personally am not a member of Creepypasta and don't own anything by them, I'm just putting this together for those who've written a fanfic for them and don't know where to put it.

Friendship Comes with a Price by My Doggy Ears reviews
Sierra Baker and Katherine White were best friends. She loved her and she loved her back. And like any best friends would, Sierra will surely do anything for her friend's life. But what if an entity that happened to be the leader of a group of supernatural serial killers use her loyalty?
Mythology - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,371 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 7/12 - Published: 7/3
Behind Closed Doors 3 by A Scribbler reviews
So things ended on kind of a high note after the last adventure. Slender destroyed Zalgo, Jack returned home with the other Proxies and Jane is gone. Or is she? Some people return as ghosts in this world if enough Sickness is in their system... But if Jane is back then she's going to be very angry, how can you kill what's already dead? It seems there's no rest for the Proxies!
X-overs - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 11 - Words: 41,770 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 8/22 - Published: 5/21
The Creepypasta Book of Christmas Carols by Tanaka InuTasha reviews
Even pure evil can love Christmas! Have a blast with this collection of horribly hilarious Christmas songs featuring your favorite Creepypastas! Updates every December, suggestions for songs encouraged. rated T for mild language and blood.
Mythology - Rated: T - English - Horror/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 205 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/15/2014
Adventures with the Pastas (CreepyPasta FanFic) by PureHope125 reviews
There you are, reading a spooky story on the internet, when you hear a loud noise. What do you do? Go on crazy and scary adventures with a whole bunch of CreepyPasta characters, like what I did. And discovered that I may have more connections with them than I had thought... Rated T for language and violence. (On hold because of some writers block. If you have ideas, let me know!)
Crossover - Mythology & Slender - Rated: T - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 24 - Words: 30,897 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 11/28/2014 - Published: 6/17/2014
If It's Not Alright, It's Not Over(Creepypasta) by Shadowcat2428 reviews
Creepypasta! The title pretty much explains. The pastas will go on a series of adventures where anything is possible. There will be new relationships and of course heart breaks with the most unlikely pastas. There of course will be violence and blood shed. There is just so much that happens, I can't really summarize!
Mythology - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 7 - Words: 7,491 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 8/1 - Published: 6/1/2014
Behind Closed Doors 2 by A Scribbler reviews
Things are still unbalanced after the last adventure with Slender's proxies, and they are not going to be improving anytime soon. People are still missing, offers have yet to be made and revenge is near. Safety is a lie and the secrets go deeper than expected. Can balance be restored in time? Or will the Sickness consume everyone in the end? Not even Slender knows...
Crossover - X-overs & Slender - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 23 - Words: 108,231 - Reviews: 152 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 2/2 - Published: 4/12/2014 - Complete
Shadows by Writing Souls reviews
This isn't actually about slender... It's a creepypasta and I didn't know where to put it. Enjoy! and Review! rated T cause... Im paranoid... about horror... also it's a oneshot.
Slender - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 113 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/12/2014 - Complete
Things in the Dark by Writing Souls reviews
CREEPYPASTA. please give me reviews about whether I should post this and my other story Shadows onto the Creepypasta site. PLEASE REVIEW OR FAVE EVEN IF YOUR A GUEST! It's only rated T cause of Horror but its not that bad... I think
Slender - Rated: T - English - Horror/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 268 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/16/2014 - Complete
Lifetime by Alicia Moonstoan reviews
After watching the human world around him for centuries, Slender still knows nothing about mankind and how we think. That all changes when, on a whim, he saves a girl, Lea, from certain death. With the knowledge she has, Slender might just change, but not if The Organization gets hold of him. Lea, now a Proxy, is plunged into the heart of the supernatural world.
Slender - Rated: T - English - Horror/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 50 - Words: 65,843 - Reviews: 168 - Favs: 108 - Follows: 74 - Updated: 12/21/2013 - Published: 2/10/2013 - Complete
Forever After by kisa sohma cookie reviews
Legends never really die. Especially when they have unfinished business. Set in the movie verse. My bored and intrigued attempt at something resembling a creepypasta.
Holes - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Western - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,819 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/17/2013 - Complete
Creepypasta Fanstory by TheCreepypastaLover reviews
I'm gonna be hated for this... Elam(c)HatCoffee Jeff(c)Creepypasta Alice(c)Me
Book X-overs - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,608 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/25/2013 - Complete
Skinny, Not Tall by Aingirl reviews
We all know about Slender Man's signature attributes; his lack of face, his long arms, his tentacles, and particularly his height. What most of us tend to overlook, however, is how he would seem if he wasn't the one looking down on us... Rated K-Plus for mild language and dark references.
Crossover - X-overs & Slender - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Supernatural - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,273 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 9/18/2014 - Published: 3/21/2013
Strange Noise by Aingirl reviews
There are things that Slender Man is unaware of that humans sometimes like to do. Singing falls under that category.
Slender - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 724 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 10 - Published: 3/19/2013 - Complete
Forgotten Red by ChertehWriter reviews
My first attempt at a PokePasta. Yeah, I know it sucks.
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,761 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/8/2011 - Red - Complete
Sonic The Hedgehog dot exe by SilentlyVocal reviews
An attempted remake of the creepypasta Sonic.exe, meant to be a bit more psychologically thrilling than its source material. Enjoy.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Horror/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,210 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 4 - Published: 1/8/2013 - Complete
Eyeless Jack's Terrible Idea by Sweetskull reviews
Eyeless Jack, amnesiac monster, is on a journey of self-discovery with his creepy new friend(?) Jeff the killer, and other colorful characters. Hilarity, violence, mushy romantic feelings, and awkwardness ensue. However, a much more sinister plot is contained within, and the truth is very dangerous. Warning for male/male (plus everything else) and plot relevant, well developed OCs.
Mythology - Rated: T - English - Humor/Horror - Chapters: 48 - Words: 69,597 - Reviews: 199 - Favs: 116 - Follows: 111 - Updated: 7/5/2014 - Published: 1/10/2013
The Countdown by JJ Dragon reviews
BEN DROWNED fanfic. Something I wrote for the end of the world. Thank you to NejiTenFan for giving me the idea! Probably very out of character, but hopefully, you enjoy it. End of the world. For us and for BEN. The countdown begins.
Misc. Games - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 318 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/20/2012 - Complete
Wedding Crashers by SoulTheWolf reviews
Slenderman and his pal Jeff the Killer decide to, as the title says, crash a wedding.
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 673 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 21 - Published: 10/27/2012 - MarbleHornets - Complete
Mine, Forever by SoBeRgAMzEe reviews
Jeff the Killer love story.
Misc. Books - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,967 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 44 - Published: 8/29/2012 - Complete
CreepyPasta by Aorta Heartless reviews
Sometimes weird stuff happens.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,569 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/29/2012 - Complete
Behind Closed Doors (Creepypasta Based Fic) by A Scribbler reviews
Full summary inside. The monsters of the stories are watching us, choosing which of us deserves to die for our crimes. But the image we've created for them is how they chose to act for us, but it's just an act. When they return home, the mask comes off. But what if something were to come along and threaten that haven? Remember, not everything is as it seems...
Crossover - X-overs & Slender - Rated: T - English - Humor/Supernatural - Chapters: 23 - Words: 79,500 - Reviews: 111 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 8/23/2013 - Published: 2/9/2013 - Complete