Home Community Anime/Manga Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's CrowXCarly YuseiXCarly KalinXCarly
CrowXCarly YuseiXCarly KalinXCarly
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, Since: 04-02-11
Founder: xXxRandom KatxXx - Stories: 6 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 2 - id: 91125
A Dedication to those who believe Carly belongs with someone else other than Jack Atlas.

Don't You Remember? by The-Windflower-Fairy reviews
Carly doesn't remember that Jack confessed his love for her, and Jack's finding it hard to tell her again. Kalin has come back from his trip and remembers his feelings for Carly. KalinxCarlyxJack
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 925 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 10 - Published: 10/31/2009 - Carly N., Jack A.
Sweet Dreams by Troublesome Dragon reviews
Here I am with Yusei. So this is what it comes down to, I get smitten with whoever was more convenient. I expect to wake up. You're suppose to wake up when you know it's a dream right? This is an accompaniment to Shutter Fancy.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,347 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 8 - Published: 12/4/2011 - Yūsei F., Carly N. - Complete
Accident Prone by Troublesome Dragon reviews
Okay, I made a mistake. I can admit that. If he had only stopped for an interview, no Carly that does not excuse what you just did. You ran him over, and the guy he was about to duel wasn't looking too friendly either.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,305 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 3/20/2012 - Published: 11/17/2011 - Yūsei F., Carly N.
Shutter Fancy by Troublesome Dragon reviews
I felt that I really hadn't changed all that much. I had the same job although my boss doesn't threaten to fire me near as much as he used to.I did the same things every week, and I still loved Jack Atlus. Most of all, I still waited for him.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 17 - Words: 66,105 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 11/29/2011 - Published: 5/13/2011 - Yūsei F., Carly N. - Complete
Unexpected by janus-juan reviews
One night leads to a series of events that causes two individuals to get closer. A Crow/Carly story. Not good at summaries, but I tried my best.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,507 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 6/16/2011 - Published: 5/22/2011 - Crow H., Carly N.