Home Community Cartoons Invader Zim DATR of DOOM!
DATR of DOOM!
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Invader Zim, Since: 06-26-07
Founder: otherrealmwriter - Stories: 156 - Followers: 16 - Staff: 5 - id: 47547
A c2 dedicated to DATR there needs to be so much more of this! This will also have stories with other pairings in as well but pure DATR is the best. If you know of or have a DATR story, let me know and I'll check it out.

Invader Dib by Maeve Moonstone reviews
What I think the finale would have turned out, had it ever been made. Rating because I'm paranoid. has an OC, but OC is not a mary-sue and is sparsely used (Heck, she hasn't even showed up yet...) Script format to add to canonical feeling. Pairings include GazxZim, DibxTak, SkoodgexTenn, and Lard NarrxOC. I tried to keep them all in character. Flames encouraged!
Invader Zim - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 4,878 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/12/2013 - Published: 12/2/2013 - Zim, Dib, Gaz
I Love Summer by Fangirlin'124 reviews
What happens when Zim and Gaz end up in a summer camp together? For a whole MONTH? Should be somewhat funny, cute, and dramatic at the same time. ZaGr and some DaTr. Please read and review if you can! 3
Invader Zim - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,769 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 6/13/2013 - Published: 11/1/2012 - Zim, Gaz
Secret Weapon by xThe nova is overx reviews
When he crashed in her backyard, she had no idea who he was or what he wanted. It's better than it sounds, really. Contains mild DATR and a fan character.
Invader Zim - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,673 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/4/2006 - Dib, Tak
Prom Night by Fangirlin'124 reviews
Dib and Tak agree to go to their High Skool's prom to look normal. But, what happens when Dib has a secret crush on Tak that he can't tell anyone about? Will she love him back? It is truly a magical evening for someone, though. 3 OOC DaTr oneshot, will be some ZaGr, please Read and Review! Thank you! 3 -Rated K for kissing-
Invader Zim - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,694 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/19/2012 - Dib, Tak
Valentine Reunion by InvaderZim98 reviews
Takes place a few years after Tak: The Hideous new Girl, Gretchen is worried about how Dib will be this Valentines day, but things change when Tak crash lands in his backyard in her escape pod [Possible love triangle Tak x Dib x Gretchen] rated T for future chapters
Invader Zim - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,107 - Reviews: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/1/2013 - Dib, Tak
Change by DinahDeath reviews
First story I've ever written, couples are ZaGr, TaDr, and anyone else I want to use. (I suck at summaries)
Invader Zim - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 8,841 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 12/27/2014 - Published: 5/20/2013 - Zim, Gaz, Tak, Dib
Time for some DOOM by F-ckthesystem125 reviews
While trying to acquire new technology, Zim, Gaz, Dib, Tak, Gir, and Mimi are blasted into the future. Now they must seek help from their future selves while facing a new challenge, their kids. Rated T for language and other themes. ZAGR, DATR, GAMR. Read and Review. I only own my OCs. Not Invader Zim.
Invader Zim - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 9 - Words: 14,537 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 56 - Updated: 1/9 - Published: 9/27/2013 - [Zim, Gaz] [Dib, Tak]
Don't Leave Me by AndyH reviews
Gaz is a solo-gamer who needs a team partner to compete in a national video game competition, but doesn't think much of the humans around her. Neither does Zim, a solo-invader. And how will they manage all that happens after? An eventual ZAGR piece, but it won't happen the way you think it will. It wouldn't be IZ unless something went haywire. Will build up slowly. A 1st Fanfic.
Invader Zim - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 33 - Words: 374,282 - Reviews: 318 - Favs: 195 - Follows: 180 - Updated: 2/7 - Published: 2/1/2013 - [Zim, Gaz] [Dib, Tak]
The Starcluster by Senri reviews
A collection of Zim drabbles of various genre, pairing, and rating, written for a livejournal community. Drabble 58: Fall.
Invader Zim - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 58 - Words: 42,903 - Reviews: 175 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 8/16/2008 - Published: 10/21/2005 - Zim, Dib
Dib and Tak - Earth Traditions by SpyroForLife reviews
A short DaTRish thing I wrote around Christmas time and forgot to post to until now. Anyway... This is a somewhat cliche Christmas one-shot. Just a little present exchange. But hey, at least there's no mistletoe kisses. (not yet, anyway) Hope you enjoy, I don't ship DaTR that much but it's still cute! :D
Invader Zim - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 934 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/6/2013 - Dib, Tak - Complete
Whirled by JeIlyfish reviews
Tak comes to Earth with a plan to please the Tallest in mind, but her stay is extended by a certain earth boy. Days turn into months, and months into years, and it doesn't look like she'll be returning home any time soon. Internal conflicts arise, and she questions what exactly she's doing with her life.
Invader Zim - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 749 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/12/2013 - Dib, Tak
PSYCH-OUT! by TallestCora reviews
Continuation after "Lepidoptera and Arachnidia". Dib and Tak still fail to get Zim; so Dib gives Tak a necklace to enhance her psychic powers. But are psychic powers worth all the trouble? What are the Swollen Eyeball afraid of? What lies beneath a flaking facade? Do powers really come from the necklace? A Sasquatch, Yeti, and Bigfoot plot stuff! MIB, too! DATR, eventually. Fun !
Invader Zim - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 213,192 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/17/2014 - Published: 3/18/2013 - [Dib, Tak]
Invaders by Nathan Crowley reviews
UNDERGOING REWRITE. A former shut-in has a run in with an interesting stranger and his life is never the same. An original take on Invader Zim.
Invader Zim - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Supernatural - Chapters: 4 - Words: 19,207 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/11/2013 - Published: 3/28/2013 - Dib, Tak
ZaGr Let Them Die by Invaderness reviews
When Pr. Membrane dies Gaz and dib realize how cruel the world really is. When it all comes down to Gaz's decision whether the humans live or die, will she let them die or let them live? ZaGr and later DaTr. Takes place at the end of middle school.
Invader Zim - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 236 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/27/2012
Defective by Vanellope Schweetz reviews
Tak returns from a long trip to space, and she finds a surprise waiting for her at Zim's house. Seeking comfort, she shows up at a familiar house. DATR fluff
Invader Zim - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,364 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/10/2012 - Dib, Tak
Minutes to Midnight II: The Queen Returns by lostsword reviews
Though they defeated Red, restored universal peace, established a spicy romance, and are just generally awesome, Zim and Gaz must deal with a new threat that will dwarf Red and all the Tallests that came before him. Tak and DIb will be along for the ride too, so DATR fans, feel free to join this thrilling ride that continues with The Queen Returns. ZAGR, DATR, GAMR. Q/A TILL DEC 7!
Invader Zim - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,680 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 6/19/2013 - Published: 11/25/2012 - Zim, Gaz
A Romeo and Juliet Love by Fangirlin'124 reviews
What the title says. Rated T for VERY minor "themes" and some violence. ZaGr, possibly some DaTr. Please enjoy!
Invader Zim - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,341 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 7/8/2013 - Published: 11/4/2012 - Zim, Gaz
Xenophilia by Betryal reviews
She had a fascination that led her to a strange obsession. His Pak was malfunctioning leading him to a lost side of his race. Each sensation slowly brought them together. ZAGR xFirst in Xenoseriesx
Invader Zim - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 27 - Words: 65,022 - Reviews: 394 - Favs: 217 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 1/23/2006 - Published: 12/19/2005 - Zim, Gaz - Complete
Xenophobia by Betryal reviews
Zim is Tallest. Gaz is carrying the first IrkenHuman Hybrid. Red is struggling against memories that haunt him. Skoodge is trying to help Sara adjust to her new life. Fear is spreading. xThird in Xenoseriesx
Invader Zim - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 40,930 - Reviews: 164 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 6/13/2006 - Published: 3/9/2006 - Zim, Gaz - Complete
The Invader Horror Zim Show by SleetGeekArtist reviews
Dib and Gaz crash their hovercar on the way home from their father's failed attempt at marriage. What will happen when they seek help at the old abandoned castle? ZaGr, DaTr, RaPr, GaMr, char. death. R&R, please!
Crossover - Rocky Horror & Invader Zim - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,562 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/16/2012 - Rocky, Zim
A tale full of lies! by BlacknRedpurple reviews
Short summary: "Dib couldn't have been in that tank... He's been going to hi-skool like normal, chasing Zim. Everything Gaz has told him couldn't be true... Could it?: Full summary inside because it's too big to fit on here. ZAGR and DATR. Slight OOC.
Invader Zim - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,862 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/29/2012 - Published: 12/21/2011 - Gaz, Dib
Invader of the Opera by TwiliPlushie reviews
In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came. That voice which calls to me, and speaks my name. Phantom of the Opera and Invader Zim crossover. My first fic. Kinda AU. ZaGrish and Datrish.
Invader Zim - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 12,929 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 7/25/2011 - Published: 12/21/2007 - Gaz, Zim
Jealousy and Misunderstandings by LoveOneLoveAll reviews
A story about jealousy and Misunderstandings... ZaGr Style! :D May be OOC...
Invader Zim - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 24 - Words: 27,667 - Reviews: 110 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 4/5/2012 - Published: 2/19/2012 - Zim, Gaz - Complete
its complicated by BlackShadow's578 reviews
Zim finds out that his mission is a fake and tries to kill himself but is saved by Dib who helps him back on his feet.ZADF NOT A ZADR! will be ZAGR & DATR
Invader Zim - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,629 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 10/30/2011 - Published: 10/27/2011 - Zim
Hatred turns to liquid by GIR200 reviews
Gaz's light flickered out and ZIM is getting a bit concerned, he tries to help, but ends up to be way to late. Tak returns to earth to retrieve something very important for the Irken Empire, just coming from a terrible battle.
Invader Zim - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,007 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/25/2003 - Published: 11/23/2002
133 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »