Home Community Anime/Manga Yu Yu Hakusho DEATHFICS
DEATHFICS
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Yu Yu Hakusho, Since: 07-14-05
Founder: mysterious-black-dragon - Stories: 3 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 3 - id: 18524
Umm....a C2 community for YYH angst, drama, or tragedy fics as THE FIRST CATEGORY! There are 2 categories for stories....one of these three must be in the FIRST....the second does not matter! Also, FOR STAFF MEMBERS, email me when you invite someone, so I know....I wont always check first....and it would be nice!

Sacrifice by Red Caerdin reviews
The Darkness Flame envelopes his mind... driving him slowly in the never ending circle of despair and lost hope... Until one day... he snaps. Hiei tries to commit suicide. Botan saves him, but at what price? Pairings inside HB mainly. Some OOC, sorry!
Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 46,597 - Reviews: 190 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 6/11/2005 - Published: 1/11/2005 - Hiei, Botan
Blood red roses by MegaRose reviews
Kurama has reached the end of his rope. He's worried if his mother will find out who he is and if the gang will find out who he was. His only vice is cutting.Warning suicide...
Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 8 - Words: 14,378 - Reviews: 132 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 8/3/2005 - Published: 8/17/2004 - Kurama M.