Home Community General DRABBLE WARS
DRABBLE WARS
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 01-12-12
Founder: JA Mash - Stories: 94 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 4 - id: 97678
All the 2012 'Drabble Wars' Stories...

Lost And Found by Mrs. Nina Cullen reviews
He was surrounded by people yet he felt lost and alone. She was lost and alone but doesn't know any other way. Can these two finding each other make them happy?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 27 - Words: 5,278 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 1/13 - Published: 5/16/2013 - [Bella, Edward]
Somehow I know I'll get up and go when ever he calls my name by Narniacs unite reviews
Will Scarlet and Djaq. The English Carpenter Outlaw and The Saracen Woman. Sweet hearts who couldn't admit their love until they thought they'd die. This is a collection of one-shots dedicated to Will and Djaq. Anything from show setting to AU to modern world to futuristic. Some oneshots will be interconnected, others will not be. POV switches will happen so read the opening A/N's.
Robin Hood BBC - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,444 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/18/2013 - Djaq, Will S.
The Photograph by Little-Angry-Kitten reviews
This was real life and she had two options. She could always come second or she could take her life into her own hands and do something for herself for once. My entry for the November Drabble Wars.
Victorious - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 11 - Words: 1,800 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 11/11/2012 - Published: 11/9/2012 - Beck O., Jade W. - Complete
We Were Born For This? by Narniacs unite reviews
Four demi-gods from four different cabins. Two of "Big Three" blood, two not. Four hearts to break or keep whole. Lives to save and souls to lose. The battles and the aftermath that define them all. Come see what Thalia, Luke, Annabeth and Percy really have to say! Drabble wars prompt challenge six response.ALL OF THE DRABBLES WILL BE AU in one way or another.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 688 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 9/22/2012 - Thalia G., Luke C.
Splash! The Sequel by Nicia reviews
The sequel to my story Splash! Dimitri, Rose, Elodie and Jaiden prepare for a new arrival. Just some more lighthearted, meaningless fluff. Drabble chapters, a short story that will be complete by this time tomorrow. Enjoy!
Vampire Academy - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 6 - Words: 922 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 9/22/2012 - Published: 9/21/2012 - Dimitri B., Rose H. - Complete
Splash! by Nicia reviews
All Human! Dimitri and Rose's baby's first outing to the swimming pool. Lots of fluff and cuteness. A short, seven chapter drabble fic – all chapters will post today. All in Dimitri POV. Written for the Drabble Wars Prompt Challenge #3.
Vampire Academy - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 7 - Words: 1,111 - Reviews: 92 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 4/7/2012 - Published: 4/6/2012 - Dimitri B., Rose H. - Complete
Until the End Starts by SeaEnchantress reviews
"When you said goodbye you held be so tight I was left breathless but I only wanted you to hold me tighter. I let you go thinking you'd come back." Bella's journal entries looking back through the years. AH.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 31 - Words: 9,525 - Reviews: 177 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 3/18/2012 - Published: 3/10/2012 - Bella, Edward - Complete