Home Community Cartoons Danny Phantom Daddy Danny
Daddy Danny
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Danny Phantom, Since: 06-23-12
Founder: SellTheeSoul4Bacon - Stories: 36 - Followers: 10 - Staff: 1 - id: 100975
Think about it. Dani is a clone of Danny, they have almost the exact same DNA. Their only differences are their ages and genders. Does that sound like "cousins"? No. This community is full of stories with the Daddy/Daughter fluff you know and love! NO SPANKING FICS! I AM LOOKING FOR STAFF!

Danny's Moods by crazyreader11 reviews
What happens when Danny's moods come out to play? I'll tell you: Tucker gets lots for blackmail, a family is formed, and Sam's lips get a workout ;D Rated T because I have a few cuss words but that's pretty much it. O, and I'm a bit paranoid! Total Danny X Sam fluff but not very intense.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 16 - Words: 31,691 - Reviews: 287 - Favs: 209 - Follows: 126 - Updated: 9/3/2013 - Published: 8/18/2013 - Danny F., Tucker F., Sam M., Dani - Complete
Keeper of Shadows by StillFallingAngel reviews
"If you're reading this then we have failed. You have no idea who I am, who you are, or who you've sacrificed everything for. I'm sorry for that, but as you'll soon discover it was necessary." When Danny sold his soul to keep Dani alive he thought life couldn't get worse. He was wrong. Apparently, he is now half dead and a Shadow Keeper. In other words, a Reaper. Full Sum inside.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 6 - Words: 15,380 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 11/26/2013 - Published: 8/17/2013 - Danny F., Sam M., Dani
Surrender by WildFireBurnsTheForest reviews
Maddie and Jack find out that Phantom is only half-ghost from a blood sample and Danielle accidentally changing into her human form in front of them. They, the entire town and the GIW, are now trying to figure out who Danny's human form is! Once caught, Danny must make a choice. Reveal his secret to the entire school or lose Danielle. Things you'll do for your little girl. One-shot
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,252 - Reviews: 131 - Favs: 319 - Follows: 155 - Published: 7/24/2013 - Danny F., Sam M., Dani - Complete
Daddy to the rescue! by WildFireBurnsTheForest reviews
It's been a month since Danny and Danielle have seen each other and they both feel like something is missing. So what happens when The Guys In White and Danny's parents capture Danielle and she screams for her 'daddy? One-shot.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,118 - Reviews: 88 - Favs: 312 - Follows: 126 - Published: 7/25/2013 - Danny F., Dani - Complete
Promise by InkLove904 reviews
"She's a 10-year-old little girl and more importantly she's my baby girl. You should be disgusted with yourself." The usually calm and carefree boy was replaced with a infuriated, protective ghost and even though Maddie hated to admit it, this ghost scared her to death. Rated T because I'm paranoid. DanixDanny as DaughterxFather Now has a sequel.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,621 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 209 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 7/19/2013 - Published: 7/14/2013 - Danny F., Maddie F., Dani - Complete
A Frantic Father's Day by Jennythe3 reviews
It's Father's Day, and Danielle wants to do something special for Danny with the help of Sam and Tucker. A companion fic to Dani's Back. You should read the story to get it, but you don't have to. Contains some character bonding.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,992 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/16/2013 - Dani, Danny F., Sam M., Tucker F. - Complete
A Phantom's Ice Core Can Hold Some of the Warmest Love by 18-Midori-37 reviews
Danny and Danielle both have dreams about each other in an everyday father and daughter moment. But before they can even try to make those dreams a reality, there's just one problem that needs to be taken care of…DannyxDani father/daughter fic! And a bit of DannyxSam if you squint.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Family/Supernatural - Chapters: 6 - Words: 20,626 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 132 - Follows: 88 - Updated: 11/10/2013 - Published: 6/21/2013 - Danny F., Dani - Complete
What I Want Most by Les Lasagna reviews
I want a strong father who will look out for me...but I've left the closest that came to one twice because I didn't have the courage to ask.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,451 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 102 - Follows: 98 - Updated: 6/28/2013 - Published: 5/2/2013 - Dani, Danny F.
Father by Blackcurse11 reviews
Normal Father/Daughter bonding between Danny and Dani, but with a twist. :) Rated T just to be safe 'cuz even I'm not sure of the rating. [Currently under construction] New Chapter 3 up.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 20 - Words: 19,529 - Reviews: 118 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 96 - Updated: 9/16/2013 - Published: 11/19/2012 - Danny F., Dani
A Phantom's Daughter by AkiTsuki-chan reviews
After leaving Danny and not seeing him for over a year since Dani has been feeling an ache in her heart every time she sees other kids with their parents. Before long she realizes she wants Danny to be a Dad to her but she is scared that he will reject her. Will she be brave enough to ask him to be her father and will Danny accept Dani as his Daughter. suckish summary i know.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 14,454 - Reviews: 113 - Favs: 139 - Follows: 170 - Updated: 10/3/2014 - Published: 4/13/2013 - Danny F., Dani
More Than A Clone by Ms.Scar17 reviews
Danny and Sam find out that Danielle is more than just a clone. But are they ready to be parents and help raise their daughter? Or will it all fall apart? Can Danielle ever get used to the fact that she actually has parents?
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,767 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 3/31/2013 - Published: 3/22/2013 - Danny F., Sam M., Dani
Fears by KelciLynn reviews
"I don't know what happened between you two, but he's more than willing to fix it." "Drop it, Walker," I snapped. "I don't want to fix things with him. Danny/Danielle Father/Daughter. Danny is eighteen and Danielle is twelve. (I use a messed up aging process, since she's a clone.) Post PP.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 25 - Words: 12,004 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 4/3/2013 - Published: 2/11/2013 - Danny F., Dani - Complete
Dani's Back by Jennythe3 reviews
Father/daughter fic. Dani's back and she's here to stay, no matter how many conniving billionaires, power-thirsty ghosts, and paranoid townsfolk try to stop her. Going through a new and semi-awkward life after a rescue from the Fentons by Danny, how is she ever supposed to look at her cousin as a cousin again, now that she sees him as a father-figure? Only OCs are minor.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 17 - Words: 23,800 - Reviews: 308 - Favs: 285 - Follows: 283 - Updated: 8/28/2014 - Published: 1/9/2013 - Danny F., Dani
Daughter of a Phantom by The Storymaster1000 reviews
When Dani comes back and is attacked by The GIW, Amity Park discovers that Dani is infact the daughter of their hero Danny Phantom, now Danny has to care for Dani, while also dealing with the increased news reporters, as he learns what it takes ot be a father, while also trying to figure out what Vlad did to create Dani, if he's her father then who's the mother? DXD Father/Daughter
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 33 - Words: 124,518 - Reviews: 1151 - Favs: 817 - Follows: 558 - Updated: 1/15 - Published: 1/15/2013 - Danny F., Dani
Dad? by Ijusttaserdyou reviews
DISCONTINUED! Challange to finish... bleh.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 13 - Words: 4,112 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 2/15/2013 - Published: 11/25/2012 - Dani, Danny F. - Complete
Father's Day by Jlargent reviews
Basically it's a story I've been toying around with. Yay first fanfic please be nice.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 367 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/4/2006 - Danny F., Dani - Complete
Keep Me by Viridian Quill reviews
Mindless, fluffy drabble. Oneshot, unless people want me to continue. Read and review, please.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 946 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 17 - Published: 12/4/2006 - Danny F., Dani - Complete
Telling the Parents by Sam L. Manson reviews
Sequel to "a rEVenge nOt oLd Story" You wont really understand this unless you have read my other story and its author note in "a rEVenge nOt oLd Story" and this story/sequel is all about where Danny tells his and Sam's parents about Danielle. HOPE YOU LIKE IT! :
Danny Phantom - Rated: K - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 571 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/28/2012 - Danny F., Dani - Complete
a rEVenge nOt oLd story by Sam L. Manson reviews
The capital letters E,V,O,L spell the word LOVE backwards. After Gregor calling Sam names over Facebook as she refused to go out with him again, Danny decides to give Gregor a dose of his own bitter medicine. IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE. IT HAS A VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE, my theory, ! DannyxSamxDani Family fic. DXS *smiley face* PLEASE READ REVIEW
Danny Phantom - Rated: K - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,005 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 8 - Published: 6/20/2012 - Danny F., Sam M. - Complete
Important by alwaysALOHA reviews
One-shot. He wouldn't have fought her. Vlad would have won, if Danielle had been more obedient. The final lab scene in Kindred Spirits before Sam and Tucker charge in from Danny's point-of-view. No pairings.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 582 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/23/2011 - Danny F., Dani - Complete
Family by Christopher Scott reviews
Dani comes to visit Danny, and this leads to a very interesting turn of events. This is a bad summary, but I don't want to give anything away. Pleases read and review. Anonymous reviews are welcome.truly, Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,112 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 18 - Published: 7/18/2011 - Dani, Danny F. - Complete
What do I feel? by Snowykittens2 reviews
Danielle is back in town, and a ghost villain has made her his target. What lengths will Danny go to save her this time? Especially when she is increasingly becoming more then just a cousin? Post Phantom Planet. Dani and Danny family fic. Some DxS
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,069 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 13 - Published: 8/10/2011 - Danny F., Dani - Complete
2nd Chance by darkness wasted reviews
Before Danielle dies she calls Danny 'Daddy'. Danny tries to find a way to give her a second chance at life and finds out what it means to be a father, have his own family, and how far the ege for revenge goes. First Danny Phantom FanFic.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 9 - Words: 17,499 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 98 - Follows: 94 - Updated: 2/4/2013 - Published: 12/19/2010 - Dani, Danny F.
My Little Girl by Christopher Scott reviews
My first DP fanfic. When something happens with Dani, Danny intervenes, and both halfas have their thoughts on a certain subject. Please read and review.truly, Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 665 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 98 - Follows: 23 - Published: 2/26/2011 - Dani, Danny F. - Complete
You'll Be In My Heart, Always by Starhunterz reviews
DanixDannyBonding For one so small, you seem so strong, my arms will hold you, keep you safe and warm, this bond between us, can't be broken, I will be here, don't you cry.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 752 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 7 - Published: 12/10/2007 - Danny F., Dani - Complete
34 | Page 1 2 Next »