Home Community Anime/Manga Dengeki Daisy/電撃デイジー Daisies That Grow Everywhere
Daisies That Grow Everywhere
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Dengeki Daisy/電撃デイジー, Since: 07-15-11
Founder: lizzyclaire - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - id: 93863
a collection of all of the Dengeki Daisy fanfics that don't take place in the normal settings. (AU's only)

My princess by Amira Kazuki reviews
WIP Teru is a princess of japan while kurosaki is just her bodyguard. will their destiny unfold? or teru just have to marry a prince for the sake of the country? My third fanfic.. Please review. thanks
Dengeki Daisy/電撃デイジー - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 748 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/24/2011 - Published: 6/21/2011
These Fleeting Moments by lizzyclaire reviews
When an attempt is made on the country's priestesses' life, Teru, the priestess in training, begins to fear for her own life. Can Kurosaki, her newly appointed bodyguard, protect her from all of the people trying to kill her? AU
Dengeki Daisy/電撃デイジー - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 7 - Words: 13,657 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 11/26/2011 - Published: 4/6/2011 - T. Kurosaki, Teru K.
Teru's secret by Amira Kazuki reviews
Teru is an english teacher at tokyo university.. everything seems well until an unexpected student came.. Will she able to maintain her reputation when Kurosaki is getting in her way? TeruxKurosaki. My second fanfic. :D
Dengeki Daisy/電撃デイジー - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 8,093 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 7/12/2011 - Published: 6/21/2011