Home Community Cartoons Danny Phantom Danny Phantom OC's
Danny Phantom OC's
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Danny Phantom, Since: 04-03-12
Founder: Leonardo DiCaprio - Stories: 47 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 12 - id: 99373
Welcome to one of the few DP communities that is ACTIVE in 2012! Anyone can be an admin, just PM me if you have questions. This community is reserved for DP stories with DannyxOC pairings, or any other cannonxOC pairings, or even cannon and OC friends. Also featuring second generation stories centered on the OCs with Danny. Mary-Sues are discouraged. If you have a character you believe to be a Sue, I myself am a beta reader and have helped many people develop their characters so they are no longer Sues. Any

The Phantom and The Witch by Alex Tsukino reviews
When Freakshow's past comes back to haunt him, it looks like Danny Phantom and his son Levi have to protect him. But with Levi dealing with enough stuff does he really have time for all this? You should read Phantom Three first.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 12 - Words: 11,635 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 11/28/2012 - Published: 11/5/2012 - Freakshow - Complete
Rising Time by ChopSuzi reviews
Tara Wilkins was murdered at the age of nineteen, but she is given a second chance as a ghost. Little does she know that a great evil is coming and she will be needed to fight it! Takes place after D-Stabilized and before Phantom Planet. Rated T for murder and violence, but not for language. ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Angst/Supernatural - Chapters: 12 - Words: 19,377 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 10/2/2012 - Published: 4/11/2012 - Vlad M.
The Legendary of the Phantom Phoenix by ShadowCaller reviews
Danny and the new two halfas appeared in the legends of the Phantom Phoenix. The three halfas must save the Ghost Zone before it's too late before it is taken by the demons ghost invaders and has complete full control over it. Danny is destined to find the Phantom Phoenix and combine it with the light and dark phoenix together, even the light and dark halfas too. Rated t for h***
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,044 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 7/13/2012 - Published: 7/12/2012 - Danny F.
Lillian by QueenyLeAcH reviews
Lillian Fenton loves hearing her father's stories of the past. Up until she turns fourteen, that's all they are, stories. Afterward, not so much.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K - English - Humor/Mystery - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,251 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/12/2012 - Published: 6/6/2012 - Danny F., Sam M., OC
September 11th by moreartistthenwriter reviews
Its September 11th and Danny is about to be in a fight with his new GF Raven.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,194 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Updated: 5/9/2004 - Published: 5/8/2004
a new girl at casper high by fentonsgirl reviews
a new girl with a incredible secret comes to casper high and somone has a little crushy crush on her!
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 739 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/22/2004
The Only One? by aWsOmEcx reviews
There's a new girl in town, also a GHOST girl. Danny for some reason is developing feelings for these two girls, he does not know what is making this happen. Sam, who also has a crush on Danny, is getting very jealous of them. What'll she do? What will Danny do? And who really is this girl? Read to find out! Sorry for the sucky summary... :P
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,218 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 7/20/2012 - Published: 7/9/2012 - Danny F.
The Importance of Being Danny Phantom (Original) by Leonardo DiCaprio reviews
REPOSTED ON PRENNCOODER ACCOUNT. I decided to continue the story of Danny Phantom. Drama comes into play when the GiW are in posession of an invention that can turn ghost energy into electricity, thus eliminating all ghost threats forever, if it even gets the chance to work before it gets destroyed by the creator's daughter. Reviewers will recieve a guarantee that they made my day.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 47 - Words: 115,885 - Reviews: 132 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 3/9/2013 - Published: 4/22/2012 - Danny F.
Stroke of Bad Luck or not? by Master of Procrastination reviews
Danny gets in a lot of trouble. trouble like near death. But thanks Nick, Maybe he'll survive. and who or what's Nick? (please r&r)
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,728 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/24/2005
Fenton 2 :point: 0 by Youngbountygirl reviews
Danny's future is ruined and an evil ghost is on the loose. Danny has to stop the ghost that killed his family and friends and heal his wounds of his lost family. Find out what happened if Clockwork really didn't save Danny. DxOC, sequel to Portal of ...
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Horror/Angst - Chapters: 16 - Words: 12,050 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 9/22/2007 - Published: 8/22/2007 - Danny F., Dan Phantom - Complete
The Next Phantom by Spectral Ninja reviews
I'm more than just an astronaut's son. I'm much more than that. With my powers, I can change. Rated T for violence.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 5 - Words: 16,768 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 8/24/2012 - Published: 11/2/2011 - OC, Danny F.
The Life of a Billionaire's Middle Class Daughter by Fantasy-Mania31 reviews
My mom thinks that I should spend some "quality time" with my dad by staying with him for a few months in a little, backwater town. Who knows? Amity Park might be interesting...Naw/ Vlad daughter story. Let the fun begin.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,865 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 6/27/2012 - Published: 2/12/2012
Escaping Phantom by maraqua90210 reviews
Yes, I know, there are probably a million of these, but I think I really might have something here. This story is about Danny's daughter, Dannika, who genetically inherited Danny's ghost powers. Meaning, she's had them since she was born.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 16 - Words: 46,728 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 10/3/2012 - Published: 2/28/2010
Adrian Spook by Linariel reviews
Being the son of a superhero isn't all it's cracked up to be. At times the kid tends to resent the world or even their parents for leaving them in the shadows. Meet Adrian Devin Fenton the son of Danny Phantom
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 150,878 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 1/1/2013 - Published: 7/23/2008 - Danny F., Sam M.
Fight for Phantom by X-Chick303 reviews
After getting into a stupid argument with Tucker and Sam, Danny is captured by a ghost named Lanista who wants to use him in his gladiator games. Can Sam and Tucker forgive and save their friend before he's lost forever?
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 11,647 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/27/2012 - Published: 6/21/2012 - Danny F. - Complete
Time Interference and Intense Dangers by ArcanianMage reviews
For the last month of school, Danny goes to Maybrid's; a school for Halfas. With some foes and troubles, Danny has to fight for him and his new friends' lives. But he has help. … T for one death and swearing. Disclaim: I OWN ALMOST NOTHING, only some OCs. Mention of TT Terra. Left up for writing comparison.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Friendship - Chapters: 15 - Words: 48,945 - Reviews: 106 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 6/27/2012 - Published: 5/9/2012 - Danny F. - Complete
The New Girl by Belinda Star Sabrina Maxwell reviews
A new girl named Alesa shows up one day and talks to everyone as if she knows them, Danny is determined to find out why she acts so differently, but he found out more than he wanted. Rated t for later chapters. Danny X OC
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 687 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/7/2012 - Published: 6/18/2012 - Danny F.
The New Halfa by writergirl142 reviews
As Danny is walking home, he meets a girl named Mitchal "Mitchi" Sander, whose eyes are covered by black sunglasses every time he sees her. Later, Phantom encounters a halfa by the name of Mitchi Specter. Could the two Mitchis be one & the same?
Danny Phantom - Rated: K - English - Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 11,223 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 7/21 - Published: 5/26/2012 - Danny F.
I don't believe in ghosts by LaLaLaLa4 reviews
Young Tracy Fenton daughter of Danny and Sam does not believe in ghosts... boy is she in for a surprise.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,063 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 10/17/2010 - Published: 10/13/2010 - Danny F., Sam M.
The Power of Two by Luna WhiteWolf reviews
An OC and Danny pair up for a battle of their lives! Crappy summary.. Will change when I think of a better one. Story inside is much better, I promise. EDIT: Will not finish this story. Ever!
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,267 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/4/2013 - Published: 4/4/2012 - Danny F., OC - Complete
Danny Phantom and Melissa Ghost by Issamel reviews
Danny is going to be a sophomore in high school. However the ghosts are appearing more often and soon so will a new enemey and an old villan. A new girl has also moved to Amity Park and she's got plenty of suprises. You'll love this, trust me!
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 30 - Words: 30,051 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 8/23/2013 - Published: 10/9/2011 - Danny F. - Complete
First Crushes by ImJustAwkward reviews
Danny Fenton is starting the school year and things are about to get weird. I suck at summaries so I'm open to suggestions on this one. DannyxPaulina TuckerxSam. ADOPTED BY PRENNCOODER
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,328 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 11/9/2014 - Published: 4/7/2012 - Danny F., Tucker F., Sam M., Paulina
All is Fair in Love and War by Oak Leaf Ninja reviews
OLD TITLE USED TO BE SEQUEL OF GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE! On hiatus for now, read AU.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 8,549 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/25/2012 - Published: 3/8/2012 - Tucker F.
Cursed by Warnergirls2000 reviews
Aries Meedavo transfered from London, but is there more to this boy than meets the eye? Also Danny and Rosa begin to feel unusual feelings for each other. Is it love? Or just friendship? (Last chapter up)
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 18,781 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 11/25/2004 - Published: 9/23/2004
Another Half Ghost? by disappearerSyani reviews
There's a new kid in Casper High and he looks kinda normal(that what I want you to think)... until Danny finds out whoever befriends with him will get a dangerous disease, including Sam! Is he a walking-curse? Danny thinks it too until... [COMPLETE]
Danny Phantom - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,290 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/6/2004 - Published: 12/5/2004 - Complete
43 | Page 1 2 Next »