Home Community Books Harry Potter Dark Harry Slash
Dark Harry Slash
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 06-27-07
Founder: Pyre13 - Stories: 50 - Followers: 0 - id: 47582
A complete grouping of Dark!Harry slash with pairings of HarryDraco, HarryVoldemort, HarryLucius and l Dark, Independent Harry etc.Feel free to contact me with things to add.

One Last Time by dsashwood reviews
The Dark Lord reigns, and Severus begs.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,073 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/13/2003 - Severus S.
Embracing darkness by Dark Fairy of the Wood reviews
All D/H stories are based on Draco seeing the error of his ways and Harry welcoming him back into the fold...What would happen if it was the other way round? Hints of G/V! Warning: slash, rating may change later! *COMPLETE (I think)*
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 16,223 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 9/10/2002 - Published: 8/26/2002 - Draco M., Harry P. - Complete
The Color of One's Eyes by Severus' Secretary reviews
When Harry Potter looked in the mirror, he did not see his reflection. No, really... he didn't. Dark!BorderlineEvil!Harry, possible future Slash, Harry/Vold know each other but don't -know- eachother. Just read. :
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Horror - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,520 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 86 - Updated: 6/12/2008 - Published: 4/7/2008 - Harry P., Tom R. Jr.
Because You Are So Dear by Wilting Rose 08 reviews
Not so one-shot anymore, kind of surprise ending. Harry's phone goes off in the middle of an Order meeting. Who is it, and who would inspire a love song as their ring tone?
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,355 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 167 - Follows: 127 - Updated: 8/6/2009 - Published: 5/29/2008 - Harry P., Tom R. Jr.
Dark Alliance by Katrina S. Forest reviews
The Horcruxes had a single purpose – to protect Voldemort from death. And now it had become Harry's purpose as well. AU
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,440 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 5/17/2008 - Published: 3/1/2008 - Harry P., Voldemort
Visionary by BC reviews
Harry wakes up on the first of August 1943, and Tom Riddle's presence seems like the least of his problems… until Tom makes Harry his problem. Old cliché, new design. Slash HPTR
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 116,582 - Reviews: 775 - Favs: 2,160 - Follows: 2,562 - Updated: 8/29/2013 - Published: 2/22/2008 - Harry P., Tom R. Jr.
Harry Potter and the Frightened Old Man by Leviathan0999 reviews
When all is said and done, it all comes down to this.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,150 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 20 - Published: 9/9/2006 - Harry P., Voldemort - Complete
Wicked by Evandar reviews
No one mourns the wicked except those who needed them. Hints of HPLV slash and minor spoilers for HBP. Oneshot.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,197 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 210 - Follows: 28 - Published: 2/25/2007 - Harry P., Voldemort - Complete
Cursum perficio by Morgane reviews
„We were bounded to each other through no will of our own, bounded with ties stronger than blood, stronger than law, stronger even than love and we both know that.“ In the hour of his death, Voldemort and The-Boy-Who-Lived share a moment of understand
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,157 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 11 - Published: 5/12/2003 - Voldemort, Harry P.
A place to return to by Morgane reviews
"And I can't help but think that as much as I hated Tom, at least with him I was complete." Years and years after he had defeated the Dark Lord, Harry returns to The Riddle House (Sequel to "Cursum perficio")
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,433 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 11 - Published: 6/16/2003 - Complete
Remembrance by Ancalyme reviews
Voldemort remembers. Set in the distant, indefinite future slight HPLV
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,892 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 13 - Published: 10/1/2004 - Harry P., Voldemort - Complete
A Valueble Friendship by Neon Leprechaun reviews
DONE! Compleate!FINISHED! When Harry Potter builds a friendship with Severus Snape, he never dreams what he will get out of it. HPTMR Warnings: slash and mild language and CHARACTER DEATH
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 19,550 - Reviews: 226 - Favs: 201 - Follows: 174 - Updated: 4/20/2007 - Published: 1/10/2006 - Harry P., Voldemort - Complete
Fallen by Pyre13 reviews
No tears fall now for the Golden Child's betrayers, Avada eyes are dead to their pain and the love flowing from the darkness is the only warmth for the savior in a land where the dandelions have turned to dust.HPTR,HPLV. angst.blood.battle.betrayal.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 188 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/8/2007 - Harry P., Voldemort - Complete
Because I Said by WittchWay reviews
AU. Lily has a secret... Harry goes evil story...Voldemort is Harry's Father story. Snape is a Death Eater no longer a spy. Albus refused to tell Harry the truth of his true father.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 10 - Words: 15,911 - Reviews: 200 - Favs: 163 - Follows: 137 - Updated: 11/20/2003 - Published: 6/10/2002 - Harry P., Voldemort
How It Should Have Ended by Pyre13 reviews
How the Order Of The Pheonix should have ended. Dumbledore gets whats coming to him. Harry gets independence and he gets the guy by joining Voldemort. HPDM
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,829 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 10 - Published: 3/30/2007 - Draco M., Harry P.
Love's Corruption by Pyre13 reviews
There are still some who believe he corrupted me. But in truth it was I. My corruption that spread to him. Loves corruption. DracoHarry. Dark!harry. Dominant Harry. Submissive Draco.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,107 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 112 - Follows: 43 - Published: 4/23/2007 - Harry P., Draco M. - Complete
Semper Letteris Mandate by Lady Draculea reviews
HPTR Finally in the right direction, Harry learns how to survive the wizarding world and break away from the expectations and pressures placed upon him. All the while a certain Dark Lord lurks in the shadows, watching and waiting.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 33,343 - Reviews: 254 - Favs: 475 - Follows: 722 - Updated: 7/30/2008 - Published: 8/16/2006 - Harry P., Tom R. Jr.