Home Community Cartoons Rocket Power Dark RP Fics
Dark RP Fics
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Rocket Power, Since: 11-11-04
Founder: outtie2009 - Stories: 13 - Followers: 0 - id: 7803
Hey this area.. community.. thingie... is for dark fics, dramatic fics, tragic fics, whatever. lol.

mmmmyup thats about it. email me if u want to be in the staff

sarah.benkwittverizon.net

Let Go by Aqua Rhapsody89 reviews
Another Twister Depression fic :(. Twister goes back to school after getting over his depression (at the age of 15 too, how sad), but is he over it? And the kids at school, dont really help either.
Rocket Power - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,493 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/12/2004
Emotionless by Benji's Riot Gurl reviews
--REWRITTEN-- GC songfic. Lars's son reflects on life without his father.
Rocket Power - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,959 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 6/29/2004
Scars of Yesterday by Bandito Sun reviews
Sam is now a teenager and is suffering from depression. Contains cutting, child abuse, swearing and badass Sam. Read It! COMPLETE
Rocket Power - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 29,124 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 8/29/2005 - Published: 6/21/2004 - Sam D., Reggie Roc. - Complete
My Immortal by Benji's Riot Gurl reviews
Evanescence songfic; Reggie mourns the death of Lars. Please RR.
Rocket Power - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,025 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 6 - Published: 12/13/2003
Christmas Wish by Evanescent Darkness reviews
Otto tells all about his lost mother.
Rocket Power - Rated: K - English - Tragedy/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,081 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/4/2003
My Last Breath by lifeoflosers reviews
My first songfic!From eeh Evanescence! Hope you'll enjoy! R&R Lars kills Otto and Twister..but he also kills Reggie and regrets that..
Rocket Power - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,176 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/2/2004
Bad Accident by lifeoflosers reviews
Lol another accident, I'm a bad accident writer, and I'm really bad in it! oke for this story...Otto dies..sorry Otto-lovers!I just had to otherwise Reggie had to die! R&R
Rocket Power - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,405 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/6/2004
Harvard and Hockey by MoonGoddessPhoebe reviews
It starts with two secrets that Twister and Sam keep from the others. One could end in murder, the other could help prevent it. With many cliffhangers along the way :-) Thanks for the all the reviews, now review more in Chapter 14!
Rocket Power - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 20,462 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/30/2004 - Published: 10/28/2003
Turn Back Time by Silent Whisper reviews
FINISHED {Ch. 6-8 added today} The gang has a party while Ray is out of town. Reggie gets raped, and ends up pregnent. Will the rapest be caught? Or will the wrong guy be convicted?
Rocket Power - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 8 - Words: 8,002 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/21/2004 - Published: 10/13/2003
The Man Behind The Shades by Spice of Life reviews
The reason behind Otto's sunglasses.
Rocket Power - Rated: K - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,122 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/18/2004 - Otto Roc. - Complete
Oh My Love Please Don't Cry by MrsReggieRocket reviews
...because of Careless streetracing Otto has caused the death of one of his best friends. Reggie is also fighting for her life. Now Otto will be charged with Vechical Manslaughter and reckless driving. Will this be the end of the rocket gang?
Rocket Power - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 13,920 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/14/2004 - Published: 3/10/2004
You Raise Me Up by VUWildcat reviews
The gang has returned from Hawaii and the wedding with Noelani is only a few weeks away. Sam decides to reveal his feelings to Reggie, but his choice of music makes Reggie reveal her inner feelings about her past.
Rocket Power - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,509 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/19/2004 - Reggie Roc., Sam D. - Complete
What It Takes To Be The Best! by Relaxing Pikachu reviews
Reggie, Twister, and Sam are at a loss over how to deal with their friend, who has changed quite a bit lately. Will Otto come back to his senses before he loses everyone around him? Also, Twister is dealing with some new, unfamiliar feelings...how will he deal with them? Read on to find out!
Rocket Power - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 104,122 - Reviews: 124 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 10/6/2013 - Published: 10/6/2003 - Twister Rod., Reggie Roc. - Complete