Home Community General Dark Sector Fanfiction
Dark Sector Fanfiction
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 05-30-12
Founder: DJatomica69 - Stories: 6 - Followers: 1 - id: 100566
For those of us who know what it is, we know that Dark Sector is a great game. We also know that the user created content for this game (fan art and whatnot) is almost non existent. I personally believe that this game deserves a MUCH larger hype than it currently has. I established this category in hopes of encouraging people to remember this amazing game and hopefully spike a fanfiction category to be created for it. Every Dark Sector fanfiction I find will go strait in here, crossovers and all. Enjoy!

Iron Guardian by KingofthePhantomDragon reviews
This is a story me and a friend of mine at school have been planning. NaruxHinaxharem. Not Super-Naruto or God-Naruto, just Slightly-Stronger-than-genin Naruto.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 3 - Words: 36,344 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 236 - Follows: 222 - Updated: 6/5/2012 - Published: 11/19/2009 - Hinata H., Naruto U.
The Most Tragic Juliet by PoisonedInkPoet reviews
first dark sector one hope you like PLEASE review and maybe I'll post more of it This is really just a taste. There's A LOT more,and it's even a bit funny at some parts, but I don't want to put it all up and have no one like it.I DON'T OWN DC just maria
Misc. Games - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 464 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/8/2010
Left in the Dark by KingofthePhantomDragon reviews
Left 4 DeadXDark Sector Hayden visits Riverside to investigate some rumors and he comes face-to-face with a new threat. He also meets some survivors and he'll try to get them out of there. Can he?
Left 4 Dead - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,009 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 6/5/2012 - Published: 2/20/2010 - Zoey