Home Community Games Legend of Zelda Well Written and Realistic Zelda fiction
Well Written and Realistic Zelda fiction
Follow .
Focus: Games Legend of Zelda, Since: 10-25-11
Founder: JESUSSAYSNO - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 96054
Ever get sick of exploding corpses of creatures that aren't even human, a perfect hero and a perfect princess fighting against the perfect villain, maybe even the overuse of shipping without anything else. Well, here you have it, the place where you can find realistic Zelda fics. Blood, death, non romantic turmoil, darkness and all things of the nature will be found here.

Plot comes first, not romance, not anything else. Romance could be used, but WILL NOT be a main focus on anything added in this C2. Pi

Acheronta Movebo by tiger7210 reviews
I fought through a parasite-infested tree, a deadly cave, the belly of a whale, and countless temples.I killed the King of Thieves and saved this land. But when it was all said and done, I was sent back in time by the woman who asked me to do it. This time Hyrule will fall as it has before.But it won't be at the hands of Ganondorf. I saved this kingdom, and I will destroy it again.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 41 - Words: 108,137 - Reviews: 730 - Favs: 257 - Follows: 220 - Updated: 12/4/2013 - Published: 6/9/2012 - Link, Zelda - Complete
Forgotten Demons by Celeborn00 reviews
(Complete) A princess struggles to free her country. An assassin fights to redeem his soul. The Hero of Time has come, but he no longer wants to save the world.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 89 - Words: 320,097 - Reviews: 477 - Favs: 217 - Follows: 165 - Updated: 6/28/2014 - Published: 7/21/2007 - Complete
The Legend of Zelda: Sacred Reliquary by Sharper Than the Sword reviews
This is not the Hyrule you know. An ageless Princess rules from cold spires high above, a dark horror stalks the nights, a small band of rebels fights for the people, and a ruthless warrior named Ganondorf thirsts for the blood of nobles.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 33 - Words: 164,330 - Reviews: 481 - Favs: 512 - Follows: 357 - Updated: 1/30/2014 - Published: 10/15/2009 - Link, Midna, Ganondorf, Zelda
Once It's Gone by Nightgazer13 reviews
Silly Zelda. A childhood really isn't the sort of thing you can get backā€¦
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,941 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/29/2011 - Link - Complete
The Legend of Zelda: The Triumphant Return by Soulless1 reviews
Even the greatest of heroes can fall victim to the darkness in the human heart. Link shows just how cruel a shunned hero can be. And life will be the price Hyrule shall pay. Watch out for some disturbing imagery, Blood and language.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Angst/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,235 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/15/2011 - Link