Home Community TV Shows Vampire Diaries Daroline love!
Daroline love!
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Vampire Diaries, Since: 10-17-11
Founder: angellus08 - Stories: 223 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 2 - id: 95918
A place which has all the best Daroline stories complete and in progress... Needs staffing!

In Another Life by DecemberPaintedWings reviews
Damon had always held onto her since they met - she was his lifeline. But with the future so uncertain, how could this love be anything but doomed? *Rated T for mentions of war and possible death* AU, AH Set in the 1859-ish, assuming Damon is 21 in 1864
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,183 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 3/2/2011 - Published: 3/1/2011 - Damon S., Caroline F. - Complete
and I want to burn by Lady Shaye reviews
Love is the fire burning, and I want to burn. / Or, how Eddie and the Cruisers pretty much dominates the story of Daroline.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,669 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/5/2012 - Damon S., Caroline F. - Complete
let me be empty and weightless by Lady Shaye reviews
Your hand crawls toward your stomach, still trying to protect the tiny life inside of you. / You awaken hours later, covered in blood. / OR, what if Caroline was pregnant when Katherine killed her?
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,058 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 19 - Published: 8/6/2012 - Caroline F., Damon S. - Complete
the only thing I know like the back of my hand by Lady Shaye reviews
Damon Salvatore is never gentle. / "Why did you stay?" "Don't you know?" / Their first, last, and best kiss.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,367 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/12/2012 - Damon S., Caroline F. - Complete
whose house are you haunting tonight? by xshedreamsinredx reviews
Set after season 2 finale. Damon/Caroline. A man can be happy with any woman as long as he does not love her. May add to it.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,999 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 10 - Published: 8/17/2012 - [Damon S., Caroline F.]
The Heart We Build by RaspBerryHats reviews
One hundred years have passed since the night Klaus fell and took Tyler and Bonnie with him. Caroline's changed since then. So has Damon. In fact, he's become a dad. Caroline returns home to help the young girl, who fears her father's old habits, and if it becomes necessary, stake Damon Salvatore. She is thrown into a mystery littered with bodies, secrets, and of course, vampires.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 9 - Words: 50,094 - Reviews: 187 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 63 - Updated: 5/29/2013 - Published: 8/14/2012 - Caroline F., Damon S.
The Going Home Series by everysonghasanending reviews
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow, Learn as if you were to live forever." On the dawn of war, lives will be changed, hearts will be broken but perhaps more importantly, love will prevail. Damon/Caroline hinted Stefan/Caroline.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 20,433 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 8/28/2012 - Published: 8/14/2012 - Caroline F., Damon S.
so we beat on, boats against the current by pariswindspeed reviews
Damon stands still in the foyer, wraps one arm around Caroline soothingly, lets her talk and talk and cry and squeeze his middle until a rib almost cracks. damon/caroline, matt/caroline friendship, mentions of caroline/tyler.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,319 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/12/2012 - Damon S., Caroline F. - Complete
promise you'll remember that you're mine by Fancy Piece of Work reviews
A few glimpses into what Caroline's life could have been like if Damon had taken responsibility as her creator. Mentions of torture. C/D if you squint. AU, clearly.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,969 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 9 - Published: 6/23/2012 - Caroline F., Damon S. - Complete
a place where i can love you by pariswindspeed reviews
Caroline knows where all of this will go, knows what will happen, and that she'll be the one to grab his hand because it's never him making the first move. She knows how this ends. damon/caroline, with darkish!caroline.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,786 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/12/2012 - Damon S., Caroline F. - Complete
once and always by TheLifeofaGhost reviews
"It had been nearly two years; too long since his last letter from his brother and father…since he last heard of Caroline." HUMANVERSE AU: After nearly two years at war Damon finally returns, unprepared for the change in relationship between his brother and the young girl he never thought he'd want. Damon x Caroline x Stefan
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,722 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 48 - Published: 8/12/2012 - Caroline F., Damon S.
just let me hold you and we'll both fall down by abbyli reviews
And then, there were soft arms around him, pulling him back from the abyss. Arms that he didn't ever expect to feel again. But she pulled him even closer into her embrace. And that was when he finally let the tears come. damon/caroline
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,361 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 17 - Published: 8/14/2012 - Damon S., Caroline F. - Complete
Mars vs Venus by Honeeym reviews
"You don't give a damn about me," she said against his chest, holding him tighter. "Why are you so nice to me?" Damon remained silent. - Two worlds collide when Damon Salvatore and Caroline Forbes find themselves bound by one of the most complex and intense relationships a vampire will ever have, a sire bond. Set in S2.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 10 - Words: 49,723 - Reviews: 278 - Favs: 178 - Follows: 135 - Updated: 10/26/2012 - Published: 7/23/2012 - Damon S., Caroline F. - Complete
White Flag by Patch Cipriano's Angel reviews
"So, I wouldn't remember you?" "Caroline…" "I mean, I can understand why you'd do it. I just… Will I ever see you again?" "Maybe. One day." Damon/Caroline
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 11 - Words: 13,394 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 12/28/2012 - Published: 6/18/2012 - Damon S., Caroline F.
washed up sand dollars by prettypinklips reviews
"Caroline," her name comes from his mouth like a curse, or a caress, she can never tell with him, "you've seen better days." -— Damon/Caroline, Stefan/Caroline/Elena friendship. Complete
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,315 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/4/2012 - Damon S., Caroline F. - Complete
A Shoulder To Cry On by writergirl94 reviews
Damon Salvatore doesn't do good, it's not in him. So when Caroline shows up at the hospital having a emotional break down over Tyler's death will he be able to calm her down? COMPLETE Damon/Caroline friendship with slight hints of romance. COMPLETE.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,187 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/4/2012 - Caroline F., Damon S. - Complete
Stealing My Heart by SamanthaPaige95 reviews
Damon Salvatore had come back to Mystic Falls in search of Katherine. During his search Elena has captured his heart. Or has she? Is a beautiful blonde vampire slowly stealing his heart? CURRENTLY ON HIATUS Please see author's note.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 18,055 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 9/20/2013 - Published: 5/30/2012 - Damon S., Caroline F.
this one's for the torn down by pariswindspeed reviews
Damon ruins them. Caroline tries to pick up the pieces. This is what they do. damon/caroline, roadtrip!fic.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,606 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/1/2012 - Damon S., Caroline F. - Complete
time, you fickle thing by Lady September reviews
Damon and Caroline finally figure some things out. damon/caroline, stefan/elena, salvatores/happiness.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,091 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/29/2012 - Damon S., Caroline F. - Complete
kiss with a fist or a no 2 pencil by Lady Shaye reviews
Number two pencils, physics papers, vampires, and bad aim do very unconventional love confessions make. / He should be standing up by now, tearing the pencil out of his back, and yelling at her and smirking and doing that eye-fuck-thing that made her feel things that she knew she shouldn't .
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,597 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/2/2012 - Caroline F., Damon S. - Complete
a sleepy kisser, a pretty war by Lady Shaye reviews
It's easier to think that she's just a bubble-headed blond that means nothing to him because he's just using her, and her eyes aren't that pretty, right? / He can't help feeling like, by walking away, he's saying goodbye to her and to love forever.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,608 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/19/2012 - Published: 6/3/2012 - Damon S., Caroline F. - Complete
breaking the bones of your heart like twigs by pariswindspeed reviews
"Are you going to leave a body on my doorstep every time you miss me? Stefan's starting to worry." damon/caroline, dark!caroline.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Angst/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,274 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/12/2012 - Damon S., Caroline F. - Complete
Memories by Derekira reviews
Very short oneshot that's been running through my mind. I think it could be considered T rating..Nothing too suggestive, at least.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 866 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Published: 5/18/2012 - Caroline F., Damon S. - Complete
I'll Never Leave You by VampireDiariesFreak reviews
I know some of you have been wanting a Daroline story, so...here it is. :3
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 29,548 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 10/26/2012 - Published: 4/28/2012 - Damon S., Caroline F. - Complete
Scotch by SweetCaroline9 reviews
Set after 3x18. Caroline and Damon have a candid and almost civil conversation about what's really best for Elena.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,705 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 7 - Published: 5/1/2012 - Caroline F., Damon S.
144 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »