Home Community TV Shows All My Children David Hayward Fan Fiction All pairings welcome
David Hayward Fan Fiction All pairings welcome
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows All My Children, Since: 07-17-07
Founder: KylieCreations - Stories: 21 - Followers: 0 - id: 48492
Missing Dr. Dave? You're not alone. Come inside and get your fix of Dr. Delish. All pairings are welcome David and Erica, David and Dixie, David and Anna, David and Greenlee, David and Di, David and Tad, etc.

Healing Hearts Saying Goodbye by KylieCreations reviews
David and Bianca share the goodbye they should have on the show, oh, and Miranda too.
All My Children - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,379 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/8/2006 - David H., Bianca M. - Complete
Breuvage magique Numéro Neuf D'Amour by Yavannasgrandmom reviews
Zach wants Kendall to fall in love with him. But his confidence was destroyed by the situation with Maria. So he goes to an unlikely source for help in love: David. And David is happy to make something up in the sink that will help. Humor, Z,D,K.
All My Children - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,276 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/17/2005 - Published: 9/24/2005
Bear Trap by PumpkinMush reviews
A DavidGreenlee story. Greenlee, crushed at Ryan's fake death and betrayal, has decided to leave Pine Valley and start a new life. She and David both recall a conversation they had about the risks of love a few years earlier.
All My Children - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,636 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/20/2005 - Published: 9/17/2005
Temporal Anomalies by Yavannasgrandmom reviews
An explanation of Soap Opera Rapid Aging Syndrome, combined with a retelling of the fairy tale "Rumplestiltzken" with Erica in the title role. David and Anna. Erica. Babe. And others. Set near the end of the baby switch storyline.
All My Children - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,581 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 4/16/2005 - Published: 4/14/2005
Triangular Manipulation by KirstenCowen reviews
David wants Krystal, & Tad is the only one who stands in his way. Just how far will he go to get the woman he wants?
All My Children - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 554 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/14/2005
Heal Thyself by GreenLeoFiend reviews
David has a heart to heart talk with the only man that truely knows him. Their talk reveals much things about his past, present and future. Not slash
All My Children - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,610 - Reviews: 5 - Published: 1/8/2005 - David H., Leo D. - Complete
Believing the Impossible: Book I by KylieCreations reviews
AMC-David and Erica OLTL Crossover- A Newborn Baby, a tragic accident, and a newspaper article that could change everything.
All My Children - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,448 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 1/3/2005 - Published: 12/26/2004
Shadows from the Past by KylieCreations reviews
David and Erica- Someone returns from the dead, a little boy is kidnapped and the whole town bands together to bring him home.
All My Children - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 16,879 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 3 - Updated: 10/23/2004 - Published: 4/16/2004
Selfless Delusions by cravethesun reviews
Up close and personal look at the complex relationships between David, Greenlee, Ryan and Kendall. Also includes some MaxieZander from GH. WIP.
All My Children - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 24 - Words: 28,546 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/18/2004 - Published: 6/16/2004 - David H., Greenlee S. D. L.
Come Clean by writeronthego reviews
(note: Chapter Six is up!) After Dixie's death, JR rebels and Hayward (for Dixie's sake) tries to help him through her death.(think Jesse McCartney as JR and Zach Kady is Jamie)
All My Children - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,558 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/16/2004 - Published: 1/18/2004
Family Resemblance by cravethesun reviews
David's searching for something he can't seem to find.
All My Children - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 452 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 7/8/2004
Bringing Back Pine Valley's Finest by MJ Awesome reviews
What if David Hayward found a way to bring back all of Pine Valley's beloved people who were fatally lost just like he brought back Maria? Focuses on Ryan and Gillian, Greenlee and Leo, Tad and Dixie and more? Suggestions please! Read and Review!
All My Children - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,430 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 6/27/2004 - Published: 6/20/2004
Erica's Choice by PamWroteThis reviews
Erica has doubts about her ruse with David. Will she choose her love of Jack over her loyalty to David?
All My Children - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 5,685 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Updated: 11/14/2003 - Published: 11/9/2003
The Taste Of Something Sweet by Tuttle reviews
David and Anna attempt to cope with the death of Leora. Tad and Brooke reach into the past to try to guide them through their pain. NOW COMPLETE. Please R&R
All My Children - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,744 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 10/4/2003 - Complete
Christmas Without You by Tuttle reviews
David attempts to make it through another Christmas remembering one from his past. Set in 2002 and 2007. Includes material that may be upsetting to some readers.
All My Children - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,717 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/9/2003 - Complete
Meaning It or What's So Good About Goodbye? by Tuttle reviews
Set after 10/17/02 episode. After Leo's tragic death, David attempts to keep his last promise to his brother; Greenlee must learn to cope with the loss of her husband, and questions whether or not Leo knew how she really felt about him. NOW COMPLETE!
All My Children - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 8 - Words: 13,774 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/28/2002 - Published: 10/29/2002 - Complete
The Heart Remembers by AngelFace6
This story focuses on Brooke/Edmund/Maria/David. After suffering a trauma, Edmund awakes with amnesia, believing Brooke is about to marry Tad! Can Brooke repair mistakes made in the past, and will choices made in the present ruin everything? Stay tuned
All My Children - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,678 - Updated: 12/5/2002 - Published: 10/18/2002
What You Do For Love by Matchbox2OTwenty reviews
Mainly based on Dixie, David, Leslie, and Tad. This is what would of happened last week if it were up to me. PLEASE read and review, even if you tell me it sucks!
All My Children - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 439 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Published: 3/4/2001