Home Community Cartoons Code Lyoko Death Fanfics
Death Fanfics
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Code Lyoko, Since: 06-21-10
Founder: Pseudo-Discordance - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 4 - id: 82671
This community is for those who write tragedy, and love at the same time. Perhaps Aelita is killed by XANA, and Jeremy takes his own life because he wants nothing more than to be with her. These are for Angst, Horror, And Angst/Romance. All writers of this category, come here.

So Long Cruel World by Lost Lantean reviews
Of course there were explanations but in the end it didn't matter at all. She was gone, she had stripped him of all his defenses, tore his heart out and left.
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,194 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/1/2010 - Jeremie B., Aelita S. - Complete
Just A Dream by betitanium reviews
Oneshot "We never died together, holding each others hand as we took out last breaths. I never got to say goodbye, I never got the chance to save you."
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,748 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/27/2010 - Yumi I., Ulrich S. - Complete
Renegade by Pseudo-Discordance reviews
Jeremy can now bring back Franz, but the proccess killed Yumi. Now, Ulrich will take his revenge on both Belpois and Schaeffer. He would pay them back just what he owed them...I am back from hiatus temorary, and the third last chapter is up!1111 enjoy
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,053 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/30/2010 - Published: 5/29/2010 - Ulrich S., Yumi I.
Au Revoir, Mon Amie by Zoey Overbeck reviews
A sad Jerlita oneshot. Rated T for character death and minor use of blood. Jeremie finally summons the courage to visit her grave after all these months, and eventually pulls out of the tailspin he's in, just by remembering and celebrating her. AxJ 4ever!
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,871 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/5/2010 - Published: 1/7/2010 - Aelita S., Jeremie B. - Complete
Peaceful Nightmares by Pseudo-Discordance reviews
Before the supercomputer, Ulrich was ridiculed every day. But he had something they couldnt take from him. R&R. If you have a nightmare you had that you want to be featured in every next chapter, put it in the review. CHAPTER 2 IS UP! enjoy.
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Angst/Horror - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,755 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 6/18/2010 - Published: 5/29/2010 - Ulrich S., Aelita S.