Home Community Anime/Manga Escaflowne Death to Schezar!©
Death to Schezar!©
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Escaflowne, Since: 08-08-08
Founder: Leoanda Taylor - Stories: 8 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 61349
All the fanfics that kill or show any sort of dispician/hatered to little blondie Allen Schezar. Death to Schezar!© Death to Schezar!© Death to Schezar!© Ahhhhh! I *DO* love to hear that first thing in the morning! LOL!

Allen Got Run Over By A Reindeer by Locked Heart Ami reviews
Anyone remember that weird old Christmas song Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer?....
Escaflowne - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 349 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 6 - Published: 12/22/2001 - Allen S., Dilandau A. - Complete
The Night Allen Went Crazy by MagicmanSmokegirl reviews
A parody of Weird Al's 'The Night Santa went Crazy!' I think the title explainms itself.
Escaflowne - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 570 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 3 - Published: 11/24/2002 - Allen S.
Curse of the Potato by Poteto No Baka reviews
Warnings: Violence, Allen bashing!! If any of you actually like this slimey, pervy, playboy, then I strongly suggest that you don't read this. However, if you're like me, and loathe him with every fiber of your being, you'll love it. Self-insert. Pls r+r!
Escaflowne - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,480 - Reviews: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/10/2003 - Allen S.
Evil's Wound by GoddessdeFire
My usual Dilandau oneshot. Slight gore level.
Escaflowne - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 683 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/6/2006 - Allen S., Dilandau A. - Complete
How to Kill Allen Schezar in One Shot by ShadowMaster95
.::OneShot::. My version of Leoanda Taylor's stories. Allen hits on Van, and Hitomi sees.... Please R&R!
Escaflowne - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 211 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/1/2007 - Allen S., Van F. - Complete
AAC Case File 17: Blue or Dead by Boobies of Power
Anime Hit List Arc: Visitor requested hit of the AAC. Kalinn has requested that we take out Allen Schizar of Escaflowne. The Hitman is the Blue Haten of Haunted Junction.
Escaflowne - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 702 - Published: 11/19/2007 - Allen S. - Complete
Allen Schezar: 20 HairStyles for Suicide by Leoanda Taylor reviews
2nd Story in 'The Death's Saga'. How many hair styles for Allen will lead him to suicide? The cast hope all, but that may not be the case. When this fic gets going, all requests will be fulfilled! Lots of AllenBashing! Please R&R!
Escaflowne - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 9,738 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/11/2010 - Published: 6/29/2007 - Allen S.
10 Ways To Kill Allen Schezar by Leoanda Taylor reviews
.::COMPLETE::. Allen Bashing! Don't like, don't read! And it is as the title says, Allen is killed in 10 different ways! A chappie for each death, so there is still more to come!
Escaflowne - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 7,230 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 2/20/2007 - Published: 3/13/2006 - Allen S., Dilandau A. - Complete