Home Community TV Shows Degrassi Declan with Every Girl in the World (okay, just degrassi girls)
Declan with Every Girl in the World (okay, just degrassi girls)
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Degrassi, Since: 03-05-10
Founder: Galbert-Kun - Stories: 6 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 3 - id: 79326
Declan is a beast, do you agree? He is a smart dude and a ladies man. If he wants something/one, he'll think of a creative way to get it. This community for all those Degrassi writers and fans that believe that Declan would be good with ANY degrassi girl (DeclanxHolly J, DeclanxClare, DeclanxJane, DeclanxKatie et al)

Clare and Declan Get Dangerous by RiskyRosie reviews
My head ached, my heart broke, and she made eveything better. /He is dangerous. He is handsome. He is a little bit insane and I like it.-finished- Ignore the name change.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 13,799 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 4/25/2010 - Published: 3/30/2010 - Declan C., Clare E. - Complete
Naïve by keeponwritin reviews
The strangest thing of all was that it should’ve driven us apart, yet it only seemed to bring us closer. A Fiona Coyne story.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,589 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/14/2009 - Fiona C., Declan C. - Complete
The Ballot Box by Random Storygirl reviews
This is what I think Holly J. and Declan were doing during Broken PROMises/Why Can't This Be Love? while Sav and Anya were...well...you know...in the limo doing...stuff.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,303 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/29/2011 - Holly J. S., Declan C. - Complete
Trig by Galbert-Kun reviews
He's been gone for a while and decides to look at online stuff from his former school... Read on about how the students of Degrassi Community School go about their lives, complete with that healthy influx of drama and romance.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 35,046 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 5/1/2012 - Published: 7/31/2011 - Declan C., Katie M. - Complete
Happy Birthday, Declan by YouHaveStolenMyHeart reviews
It's Declan's birthday, and Holly J plans a surprise he wasn't expecting. Very fluffy oneshot
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 809 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/28/2010 - Declan C., Holly J. S. - Complete
As the World Turns by Babyxo reviews
Jane/Declan some Spane. Declans never been broken up with, Jane's never had to say goodbye. How will they clash?
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 762 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/27/2009 - Jane V., Declan C.