Home Community Books Gallagher Girls Definitely Worth Reading: Gallagher Girls
Definitely Worth Reading: Gallagher Girls
Follow .
Focus: Books Gallagher Girls, Since: 07-01-11
Founder: That's Classified - Stories: 22 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 2 - id: 93549
This community contains fanfics that we found to be worth reading and well-written.
Any suggestions? Message any of our members.
Want to be part of the staff? Message That's Classified.
Staff:
That's Classified
Katherine'TheChameleon'Jackson
GoodetoKnow
gallaghergirlalltheway

Taking The Fall by SmurfZXC714 reviews
"Case?" Zach asked. The officer looked uncomfortable again. "Yes, case. If he doesn't wake up you might be charged with assault or attempted murder." Zach felt his jaw go slack. "Attempted murder?" The officer nodded. "I wasn't trying to kill him!"
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 21 - Words: 78,249 - Reviews: 439 - Favs: 133 - Follows: 143 - Updated: 3/2/2013 - Published: 6/9/2012 - Zach G., Cammie M. - Complete
luke and london by t h a t l b i t c h reviews
he's the dark, brooding, artistic type that doesn't let anyone in. she's the open, honest kind, with a troubled past and a death wish. he tries to appear unaffected by her, but soon gives up all pretense. - completely au.
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 1,172 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 8/1/2012 - Published: 2/16/2012
Crying Lightning by collectcall reviews
In which a little game of daring between two friends can make their whole senior year a chaotic ride: "Make Zachary Goode fall in love with you."/"He's not the type to 'fall in love', though." It's a sport where everyone but the broken-hearted can win. AU
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 15,084 - Reviews: 216 - Favs: 94 - Follows: 135 - Updated: 8/3/2012 - Published: 4/12/2011 - Cammie M., Zach G.
Zach's Cross My heart and Hope to Spy by robinhood447 reviews
This is Zach's point of view to the events of Cross my Heart and Hope to Spy. Just a reminder, I own nothing all these characters and the plot is from Ally Carter! Thanks for reading and enjoy..
Gallagher Girls - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 23,022 - Reviews: 210 - Favs: 119 - Follows: 125 - Updated: 8/23/2013 - Published: 8/12/2010 - Zach G., Cammie M.
M&Ms Change Lives by me.be.NELZ reviews
She likes him. She's invisible to him. Will one festival be enough time? A little long but has a lot to say.
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,887 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 24 - Published: 6/24/2011 - Cammie M., Zach G. - Complete
The First Spy Is Always The Hardest by flawedesires reviews
Zach Goode is the perfect spy. Handsome, dangerous, skilled, smart, able to parachute from a moving train. His recent mission was to keep Cammie Morgan safe, who's managed to tell us so much. But she isn't the only one with a story.
Gallagher Girls - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 10,103 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 9/18/2011 - Published: 6/21/2011 - Zach G.
Hell on the Heart by SmurfZXC714 reviews
Cammie's family life ended when her mother died. 1brother ran off backpacking, another landing himself inside jail. And once she has the perfect boyfriend, how can someone mess up just what she thinks is true love? T more mild sexual situations & Language
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 14,886 - Reviews: 205 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 92 - Updated: 2/14/2012 - Published: 12/9/2011 - Zach G., Cammie M. - Complete
Letters To My Soldier by 0ShatteredPenance0 reviews
When Cammie is inspired to help out in any way she can, she gets to know Captain Zachary Goode through letters while he is stationed in Afghanistan. Will she learn to love the very lonely Soldier? AU, Zammie
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 30 - Words: 50,418 - Reviews: 1643 - Favs: 456 - Follows: 346 - Updated: 2/11/2013 - Published: 12/1/2011 - Cammie M., Zach G. - Complete
Chocolates by AlmostGolden reviews
Dating Zach Goode, you realize, is a lot like eating a box of chocolates. / Quite a long one shot, just changed the name from Mrs. Malfoy Lautner Goode. Enjoy! :
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,796 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 9 - Published: 9/23/2011 - Cammie M., Zach G. - Complete
Almost by AlmostGolden reviews
The five times Zachary Goode almost kissed Cameron Morgan - and the one time he did. Reviews are awesome:
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,187 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/30/2011 - Zach G., Cammie M. - Complete
Missing, But Never Gone by 0ShatteredPenance0 reviews
AU! Zach and Cammie have known each other since childhood. They were happily married until she disappears. Seven years later, and Zach still hasn't given up hope.
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 18 - Words: 34,498 - Reviews: 445 - Favs: 148 - Follows: 104 - Updated: 2/19/2012 - Published: 7/1/2011 - Zach G., Cammie M. - Complete
Normal Never Exists by This-Is-Just-a-Dream reviews
All she wanted was a normal year, as normal a year could be for a spy in training. But when a group of terrorists strike the juniors find themselves on a mission that could save the world. They're spies, she should have known that normal never exists.
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 9 - Words: 22,887 - Reviews: 118 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 6/24/2010 - Published: 6/23/2009
Parting Ways by Ariellati reviews
I've dreamt with him for years now, I thought he was only in my dreams, a figment of imagination. Yet, here he is, right in front of me. Interactive story; You control what happens. A bit AU.
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,884 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 2/13/2014 - Published: 6/27/2011 - Cammie M., Zach G.
Smells Like Love by iwritee reviews
Ever since Senior Year started, Cammie's been receiving scented love notes in her locker. Could it be her long time crush or her worst enemy?
Gallagher Girls - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 28,499 - Reviews: 310 - Favs: 167 - Follows: 121 - Updated: 11/5/2011 - Published: 8/18/2011 - Cammie M., Zach G. - Complete
prepare for the fastest ride by finally-alive reviews
"He loved her, obviously with every aching bone in his body. He knew it and he felt it. He also knew she knew it and felt the same exact way towards him." in which, saying goodbyes tears us apart;; ::oneshot:: somewhat AU, CMZG
Gallagher Girls - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,367 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/18/2011 - Cammie M., Zach G. - Complete
In The Business by l0ngl0st reviews
A series of one-shots revolving around the Gallagher Girl characters. Contains fluff, angst, humor, you name it. Latest: "Love leaves scars." "Sometimes we get scarred anyway." Now complete, for the time being at least.
Gallagher Girls - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 39 - Words: 17,554 - Reviews: 144 - Favs: 93 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 5/29/2014 - Published: 11/13/2010 - Cammie M., Zach G. - Complete
Running, Hiding, and Finding by Katherine'TheChameleon'Jackson reviews
Running, Hiding, and Finding. The three most common things that's been happening in my life lately. Cammies POV. Let me know if I should continue.
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 301 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/2/2011 - Cammie M.
I'll Always Come Back by l0ngl0st reviews
Cammie's mother holds a gala to court some sponsors for Gallagher. An unexpected guest turns up... but really, is he that unexpected?
Gallagher Girls - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 887 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/18/2010 - Cammie M., Zach G. - Complete
Head Over Feet by jessicax0210 reviews
2 complicated to explain disclaimer goes to ally carter, based on zach and cammie, a twisted cinderella story with my own twists thrown in. read it, review it, and subscribe. Can't love it till you read it:D lotta zammie, but i spice it up
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 22,970 - Reviews: 367 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 135 - Updated: 1/7/2014 - Published: 4/25/2011 - Cammie M., Zach G.
Affected by Blue-Rox-My-Sox reviews
"Do I make you nervous?" "No." "Oh really?" He whispered, before backing Cammie against the wall and trapping her. His hands came to settle on her hips and he placed a light kiss on her jaw. "How about now?" ONE-SHOT
Gallagher Girls - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 898 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 8 - Published: 6/27/2011 - Zach G., Cammie M. - Complete
Fish Tale by SmurfZXC714 reviews
AU Zach pulled on a mask and flippers before thinking about how his life had gotten so weird. He was spending time with a girl, without physical contact. Then he thought, It's time for something new, and Cammie was definitely something new. COMPLETE
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 117,209 - Reviews: 1225 - Favs: 449 - Follows: 324 - Updated: 4/29/2012 - Published: 3/6/2011 - Cammie M., Zach G., Liz S., Macey M. - Complete