Home Community Games Gears of War Delta Squad
Delta Squad
Follow .
Focus: Games Gears of War, Since: 06-16-09
Founder: I'm a Dinosaur so like rawr - Stories: 20 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 2 - id: 71125
Meet people just as obsessed with Gears of War as you are. If your not then we'll fill you in on the whole situation. Read the best stories the Gears of War fans have written so far. And the most important stay on the topic. If your gonna subscribe please PM me. Subscribe now. Please? Do it for Marcus and Baird and Cole and Dom. Oh come on you know it they're the bomb. I'll stop rhyming now. If you join we'll add your story to the archive.

Gears of War: The New New Kid by RichardKings reviews
Marcus and Carlos have now begun their new friendship. Marcus was the new kid one week ago, until a new new kid Justen comes to Olafson Intermediate School. Soon Justen is befriended by the new duo of Marcus and Carlos. Read what happens.
Gears of War - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,328 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 3/10/2012 - Published: 2/8/2011 - Carlos S., Marcus F.
Phalanx by necaberint reviews
Gears are tough, but what about when they're not tough enough? Centered around Original Characters. Light romance. Story takes place, starting a few days before GOW 2 begins, and continues beyond the game.
Gears of War - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 15 - Words: 54,011 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/30/2010 - Published: 7/27/2009
Too Close For Comfort by CourtyPie reviews
I grew up not knowing my father. My mother raised me the best she could, though sometimes it was a little too much for her. I was a spoiled brat, according to the other Stranded. No flames.
Gears of War - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,568 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/24/2009 - Published: 7/19/2009 - A. Cole, D. Baird
Through His Broken Eyes by CourtyPie reviews
How Dom feels upon finding Maria and ultimately sealing both of their destinies. *Major spoilers for GOW2* No flames. One-Shot.
Gears of War - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 662 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Published: 7/5/2009 - Dominic S. - Complete
Letters from Sera: Hell & Anguish by The WolvGambit reviews
My entries for the 'Letters from Sera' project on Epic Games Forums led by Easy-Seven.
Gears of War - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 637 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 6/25/2009 - Complete
Twas the Night Before Christmas, Gears Style! by Great Thumbs of Wisdom reviews
A fawesome version of the old classic, 'Twas the Night Before Christmas,' now in Gears style! Published at 2:10 AM Christmas morning, 2008. Happy holidays people, and remember: you can't stop the Cole-Train!
Gears of War - Rated: T - English - Poetry/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 644 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/25/2008 - Complete
The Beserker by Infest0125 reviews
Marcus and Dom are just a few cars away from saving their world... But this creature doesn't want them to suceed...
Gears of War - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 526 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/9/2007 - Complete
Gears of War SINGALONG Friends! by Krosite reviews
A funny alchol induced poem about Gears of War. It "rhymes" about Marcus having sex with all manners of things found in Gears of War. Good for a quick laugh
Gears of War - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 210 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/28/2008 - Complete
Gears of War: Consequences by The WolvGambit reviews
Coming back to the experiments…were the Locusts alien beings or were they an accidental act of man? Action/General Themes/Implied romance. Marcus/Anya, Baird/Jamenson-OC-
Gears of War - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 23 - Words: 44,860 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 6/20/2010 - Published: 11/16/2008 - Complete
All's Fair in Love and War by XxYo-YoxX reviews
The Chairman would never let a seventeen year old girl into the army, right? She would never be in the Delta Squad, right? She would never start to have a crush on one of them....right? Wrong -ON MAJOR HOLD-
Gears of War - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 10,145 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 2/2/2009 - Published: 1/5/2009 - D. Baird
Gears of War 3: Winter Solstice by Heatwave222 reviews
Gears 3. Winter has come. The war rages on. Delta thrown yet again to the fire, the frozen fire of winter. The end of Sera has come, with the war looming towards the end, the outcome will be fatal. Review.
Gears of War - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,422 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Published: 3/5/2009
Drive My Heart by CourtyPie reviews
Prequel to Worlds Apart. It will be divided into chapters. When Baird finally stumbles across a woman like no other, can he learn to love her? Or will the loss of his first love stop him? And Marcus also learns who his mother is. Baird/OC. ON HIATUS!
Gears of War - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 23 - Words: 21,813 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 8/10/2010 - Published: 6/17/2009 - D. Baird, Marcus F.
Super Marcus by Toasterman reviews
A comedy about Marcus, Dom, Baird, Cole and the rest centered around Marcus getting exposed to Emulsion during the Act 3 Corpser fight which alters him as well as the rest of the game's storyline.
Gears of War - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 8,857 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 6/21/2010 - Published: 4/13/2008 - Marcus F., Anya S. - Complete
Gears of War: Night of the Locusts by bUtCHEr pEtE reviews
The first invasion of Landown was a disaster and no one will ever know the brave men and women who gave their lives for humanity. But for the survivors of Echo squad who are held up in a cabin, trying to find a way to esacpe from the pursuing Locusts.
Gears of War - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Tragedy - Chapters: 10 - Words: 9,594 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/13/2009 - Published: 5/19/2009
Worlds Apart by CourtyPie reviews
She would never lose hope. 3 years had passed, yet Keira was determined on keeping her love and faith in her husband alive. The nights were growing ever so colder, the days were becoming dull and misty. NO FLAMES! One-shot
Gears of War - Rated: K - English - Tragedy/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,061 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/15/2009 - Complete