Home Community TV Shows Grey's Anatomy Denny Fic
Denny Fic
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Grey's Anatomy, Since: 06-12-09
Founder: ASaint - Stories: 82 - Followers: 14 - id: 70972
A place for fic featuring Denny Duquette (or memories of him).

This is Where We Belong by ocasille reviews
Denny and Izzie, because they deserve their happily ever after.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 924 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 6 - Published: 10/15/2011 - Izzie S., Denny D. - Complete
Haunted by CJtheCregg reviews
When Meredith tells Izzie that she's seen Denny wandering the halls of Seattle Grace, Izzie can't help but feel - insanely - jealous. But when she starts to see him too.... she starts to wonder.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 405 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 5 - Published: 7/14/2009 - Izzie S., Denny D. - Complete
In Sickness And In Health by xoxomickeyxoxo reviews
When Izzie goes up to meet Denny before the prom, he's alive and well. How does their life progress from there? Izzie/Denny oneshot. R&R please!
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,252 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/16/2009 - Izzie S., Denny D. - Complete
Sunshine Boulevard by Evie Leigh's Stories reviews
One-short from Denny's POV. Schmoopy sadness involving his idea of a perfect world.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 662 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/30/2010 - Denny D., Izzie S.
When The Impossible Becomes The Possible by CareBear1982 reviews
This story is set during season three, before the whole Izzie & George stuff.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,068 - Reviews: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/15/2008 - Published: 3/13/2008
A Blast From The Past by 8srfan reviews
COMPLETE: 30 CHAPTERS! The past keeps coming back to haunt our residents while Izzie starts losing her battle to cancer and Alex struggles to keep her alive. Mainly Izzie/Alex with lots of MerDer and some Owentina and Callie/Arizona too. Set season 5-6.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 30 - Words: 87,847 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 3/7/2010 - Published: 4/8/2009 - Alex K., Izzie S. - Complete
Ten by lyn452 reviews
10 songs, 10 drabbles. I know, completely unorginal, but I couldn't resist and use the excuse that it's my first attempt at Grey's.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,247 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 2/18/2009 - Complete
Move On by justkillingtime reviews
Izzie's POV post 5.07 Rise Up . This is a one shot of something I think could but won't happen to help Izzie move on.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,726 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/9/2008 - Izzie S., Denny D. - Complete
Color to Pigments by alittlelikehome reviews
This is a piece about Izzie discovering Denny in death. It does get descriptive about the way she find him, and her distress. While not obscenely detailed, I want to warn you if you do not like to read about death and the after math.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 854 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/3/2007 - Complete
No Prince Charming by yesliterally reviews
Going all the way back to season 2, this is Alex's POV of Denny's death. This has probably been done, but I'm new to Grey's fan fic. Sort of a companion piece to my story "Moving in the Right Direction."
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,759 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/24/2008
Confession is Good for the Soul by ibelieveinthegood87 reviews
I wasn't completely satisfied with how Alex reacted when he found out about Izzie and Denny, so here's my version of it. How will he handle the news? Will he be able to take care of Izzie? Will she let him? Set after In the Midnight Hour. R&R!
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,437 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/16/2009 - Izzie S., Alex K.
Ten Songs by WaltzMatildah reviews
Ten songs to inspire a drabble. Ten drabbles to make up the whole. A phenomenon sweeping LJ. AlexIzzieDenny focused with appearances by Mer, Der, Sadie, Arizona, Addison and Joe.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,030 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/21/2009 - Alex K., Izzie S. - Complete
That's Just Life by estrafalaria103 reviews
When Denny goes into surgery and everyone else is busy in the ER, Izzie might have to face saying goodbye to the one person who understands her.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,166 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 5/9/2006 - Complete
Take my heart by sadyshea
Izzy Stevens falls in love with a patient and is willing to as far as give up he life for him. /// IzzyxDenny IxD Denny slightly OOC. Very AU. Izzy POV. One shot. Character death. Please R&R!
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 572 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/7/2008 - Izzie S., Denny D. - Complete
SoLo A Lexzie Fic by Doc123 reviews
A Lexzie fic that takes place right after Denny gets his heart. There's a major twist here: Denny didn't die and him and Izzie are still engaged. But no worries, this is indeed a Lexzie fic.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: K - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 6,907 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 1/31/2007 - Published: 1/15/2007
Chinese food and surgery tapes by emma4713 reviews
Oneshot. After Denny dies, the interns don't know how to take care of Izzie or how things will ever be normal again
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,060 - Reviews: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/18/2007 - Complete
They say that the nights are the worst by Crapbag reviews
Izzie's mourning Denny. Then one night she gets a surprise visit from the one she had loved and lost forever.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 755 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/5/2007 - Complete
An Ocean of Grief by MissMouseMD reviews
She didn't let go on her own. Oneshot, kind of IzzieAlex. Or IzzieDenny. Bits of both, I guess.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 521 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Published: 5/16/2006 - Complete
One Sweet Day by sparklepop777 reviews
Oneshot. Izzie comes into Meredith's hospital room to ask the question that's been nagging her ever since Meredith woke up. Denny and Ellis are here too!
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: K - English - Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,215 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Published: 2/26/2007 - Complete
Hope by SilverStarsAndMoons reviews
Denny ponders on why he's been sent down to Izzie, and his conflicted reasons for taking care of her. End scene of 5x08 - may contain spoilers. Short one-shot sketch.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 633 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/16/2008 - Izzie S., Denny D. - Complete
Cookies by nicky hearts cookies reviews
Izzie bakes, and thinks of Denny, but something isn't right. T for slight language.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 742 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 12/24/2006 - Complete
Reality by Emery Grace reviews
Izzie and Denny go home after his heart transplant, but is it everything they wanted it to be?
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,166 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 2/26/2007 - Published: 2/22/2007
Breathe by WriterInTheMaking101 reviews
A cute little one shot about George and Izzie FRIENDSHIP, Izzie's feelings after Denny's funureal.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,167 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 8/31/2007 - Complete
Right Now by Sweet Steffie reviews
Just because Denny is dead, it doesnt mean he cant physically be there for Izzie in a time of physical need. ONE SHOT
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,576 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 9/11/2007 - Complete
How Not To Deal by Eliza4892 reviews
Post 2.27 Losing My Religion. Izzie responds to Denny's death by pushing everyone away. AlexIzzie, with IzzieDenny undertones.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,398 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/14/2006 - Complete
75 | Page 1 .. Last Next »