Home Community Books Fallen, Lauren Kate Desires, Troubles and Foreshadowed Pasts
Desires, Troubles and Foreshadowed Pasts
Follow .
Focus: Books Fallen, Lauren Kate, Since: 09-25-10
Founder: The Hooded Falcon - Stories: 58 - Followers: 24 - id: 85763
Luce... the object of both Cam and Daniel's desires...Troubles, conquests and foreshadowed pasts... The very best of the FALLEN, LAUREN KATE fanfictions... If you think that yours is better than i dare you to add your own... Just send them to me... And if you want to be a staff... Just messenge me!... Seriously do please!... No-one would ever expect what would happen...

Seventeen Years Later by hutcherwife reviews
Set during the last chapter of Rapture, which is the last book of the Fallen novel. Daniel's POV instead of Luce.
Fallen, Lauren Kate - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,075 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 9 - Published: 6/14/2012 - Daniel G., Lucinda P. - Complete
The First Love by almostlover-hopelessdream reviews
RAPTURE SPOILERS. Lucifer/Lucinda pairing. A quick one-shot about their time in Heaven.
Fallen, Lauren Kate - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,945 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 12 - Published: 7/5/2012 - Lucinda P. - Complete
A Date by Supernatural-Agent
Hii, this is my first fanfic so please be lenient... Its just about a date b/w Luce and Daniel. Set in 'Torment' before the thanksgiving dinner.
Fallen, Lauren Kate - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,924 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/29/2011 - Daniel G., Lucinda P. - Complete
Two Sides by Cursed Scribe reviews
Lucinda is safe from the curse that's kept her from Daniel for millennia, but the sides are still unbalanced. While digging deeper into the histories between the fallen angels, learn why it isn't a black/white decision. A story from Daniel's perspective.
Fallen, Lauren Kate - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 8,866 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 9/28/2011 - Published: 7/31/2011 - Daniel G., Lucinda P.
Alternative Ending to Fallen by Bookworm and Goldi-Sox reviews
Written for a school project by Goldi-Sox, so thought it could get put up! Enjoy :D Basically, a different ending, which Bookworm helped her with, in which Penn isn't who she seems, Mrs Sophia isn't evil and Todd isn't dead, WHAT? RANDOM
Fallen, Lauren Kate - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,058 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/13/2011 - Lucinda P. - Complete
Behind My Mask by BreedLoveCross reviews
"I think I'm in love with you" I wanted to say to Daniel. He stared into my eyes. I swear I've been here before. Rated T because of the swearing that I'm going to put in later. R&R
Fallen, Lauren Kate - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,890 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/30/2012 - Published: 12/14/2011 - Lucinda P., Daniel G.
You're The Boss, Applesauce by turnoffthelights reviews
This story started out as a funny joke when I was told by David Bowie in a dream to write a Luce x Cam story about applesauce and murder. Then, it blossomed into something Jim Morrison could be proud of.
Fallen, Lauren Kate - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 28,448 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 64 - Updated: 8/22/2014 - Published: 2/7/2012 - Lucinda P., Cam B.
Lucinda and Daniel: The Beginning by SarahGhostWhispererFan7 reviews
This is set before the fall on how Lucinda and Daniel first met. What happens when Cam tries to steal Lucinda away from Daniel?
Fallen, Lauren Kate - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,404 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 3/8/2012 - Published: 2/21/2012 - Daniel G., Lucinda P.
Cam's Happy Ending by BreedLoveCross reviews
"Hello?" "Hello?" "Um...Do you know a Cam B?" "Yeah, who's speaking?" "A friend. Can you come over?" "Sure, why not?" Then everything fell.
Fallen, Lauren Kate - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,847 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 3/10/2012 - Published: 2/13/2012 - Cam B., Lucinda P.
Can't Be Tamed by BreedLoveCross reviews
I watch Luce. When the hell did she get wings? Worse –black wings. But otherwise, she was completely hot. "Rock a month would ya?" I heard someone whisper behind me.
Fallen, Lauren Kate - Rated: K+ - English - Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,219 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/11/2012 - Lucinda P., Daniel G. - Complete
Can you help me? by BreedLoveCross reviews
"Well, one I've never seen you with a girl and two" This was the big question I needed to know. "How do you get a girl's attention? I mean, what do they have to do?"
Fallen, Lauren Kate - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,035 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 3/11/2014 - Published: 2/17/2012 - Lucinda P., Daniel G.
Torn Between Two by Lea Sees SparksFly reviews
Who will Luce choose? The one she secretly loves or the one who dearly loves her? She is torn between two.
Fallen, Lauren Kate - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,273 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 3/25/2012 - Published: 3/18/2012 - Lucinda P., Daniel G.
The girl who seemed unbreakable, Broke by BreedLoveCross reviews
Just the heater he thought.
Fallen, Lauren Kate - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,626 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 4/6/2012 - Published: 3/2/2012 - Lucinda P., Daniel G. - Complete
Late Night Encounter by Charper reviews
Just after Passion - Before Rapture! Everyone had just settled down to sleep after Luce and Daniel returning, although Luce just seems to not. Who will she encounter while awake and what will happen? Luce & Cam Oneshot.
Fallen, Lauren Kate - Rated: K - English - Humor/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,085 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 7 - Published: 11/1/2011 - Lucinda P., Cam B. - Complete
finally and forever by xXangel2011Xx reviews
what i wished would've happened in the series i dont own anything.
Fallen, Lauren Kate - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,182 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/14/2011 - Lucinda P., Cam B.
Nightmares by AceKindel reviews
Cam and Luce have a picnic lot better than it sounds I know I suck at summerys
Fallen, Lauren Kate - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,133 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/12/2011 - Lucinda P., Cam B. - Complete
The Kiss That Changed Everything by MidnightStar.xo reviews
A little one-shot of Daniel and Luce. They kiss and she stays alive. Sound familiar? Yeah, I kinda got the idea from Fallen. Rated T because I like T. Trust me, the story is better than the summary. Enjoy..
Fallen, Lauren Kate - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 984 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/3/2011 - Lucinda P., Daniel G. - Complete
The Choice by daystonights reviews
Luce finally picks Cam over Daniel, but she's constantly haunted by her choice. Will she stand her ground or go back to the comfort of the past?
Fallen, Lauren Kate - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,256 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 1/4/2014 - Published: 8/10/2011 - Lucinda P., Cam B.
Discover the truth my Lucinda by Prettygalrox.x reviews
he shows her his love. but instead of burning; luce discover's a secret that could change everything. daniel's pov.x cute romance.x plz read it wudnt disoppoint ya.xx review as well darlins.xxxx
Fallen, Lauren Kate - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,405 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 1/2/2012 - Published: 9/13/2011 - Lucinda P., Daniel G.
Say You'll Haunt Me by PunkRose2433 reviews
Luce suddenly disappears, leaving Daniel to believe that she's died again, when instead Luce is trapt in a world where she's unsure if she's dead or alive , all Luce knows is Daniel cant see her, but she can see him...R&R
Fallen, Lauren Kate - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 649 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/15/2011 - Daniel G., Lucinda P.
Passion by KayLush reviews
Picks up at end of TORMENT by Lauren Kate. Luce steps through the Announcer to witness a past life that leaves with more questions than answers. As she she searches from life to life she wonders if she is ready to face the facts even if it means the worst
Fallen, Lauren Kate - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 16,828 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 8/25/2011 - Published: 3/13/2011 - Lucinda P., Daniel G.
Impossible by Ms.TamborineMan reviews
On July 7, 1991, Daniel finds out that 16-year-old Lucy is pregnant. Unfortunatly, she bursts into flames 3 monthes after the baby's birth, leaving Daniel with a daughter to raise. What happens when he meets Luce at Sword and Cross seventeen years later? On HIATUS.
Fallen, Lauren Kate - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 7,708 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 11/5/2011 - Published: 7/7/2011 - Lucinda P., Daniel G.
Brief Meetings by Arabella Blue-Dusk reviews
little chapters of meetings between Lucinda and Daniel and sometimes Cam : please R&R xxxx
Fallen, Lauren Kate - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,845 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/17/2011 - Published: 7/16/2011 - Lucinda P.
If You'd Given Me A Chance by Blackwater Crazziii reviews
Cam sends a letter to Luce explaining his feelings for her and how he wished she'd given him a chance.
Fallen, Lauren Kate - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,275 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 10 - Published: 9/19/2010 - Lucinda P., Cam B. - Complete
Twelve Minutes Past Midnight by karynperovskite reviews
Luce finds perfect bliss just twelve minutes past midnight.
Fallen, Lauren Kate - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,172 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 10 - Published: 9/9/2010 - Lucinda P., Daniel G. - Complete
46 | Page 1 2 Next »