Home Community Anime/Manga Detective Conan/Case Closed Detective Conan
Detective Conan
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Detective Conan/Case Closed, Since: 10-03-04
Founder: Moon Shadow Witch - Stories: 20 - Followers: 6 - id: 4839
All the best Dc FF! sign in!

The Perfect Weekend by magicbulletgirl reviews
Shinichi gets a pill to see Ran for a whole weekend. Men in Black? And Ran stole Conan's glasses? Stalkers and secrets? Pillow fights? The Shonen Tantei scarred for life! The Kid needs a favor? The End. Flie 7 up!
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,907 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 2/11/2005 - Published: 8/10/2004 - Complete
The Sun Is Rising Again by magicbulletgirl reviews
Sequal to The Dance and The Perfect Weekend finally up! Secrets, lies, and women in disguise! The hiest has just started and it's nowhere near done yet!
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,188 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 19 - Published: 4/19/2005
Misfotunes For The Kudos by Kudos4U reviews
Sequel to Misfortune for Cali Edogawa and Conan Edogawa. It's been at least 2 years and now a new Balck Op. is back to take care of what the originals had done, who are they and why are they coming back for more?
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Angst - Chapters: 14 - Words: 6,955 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 12 - Updated: 3/8/2005 - Published: 1/7/2005 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Ran M. - Complete
Unforgiven by Lady Mirror reviews
I had taken two extra shifts that day. October 3rd...I just shut my eyes for a second...and snapped them awake to see the face of a teenage boy just before I hit him...
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,386 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/24/2005 - Complete
Unaware by Angie Child reviews
Kaito has met an accident and is in a coma. Aoko slowly finds out that he's Kaitou Kid. In order to find out why Kaito chose this path, there's only one thing to do. (PART 5 UP)
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,057 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 12/30/2004 - Published: 11/20/2004
The Dance by magicbulletgirl reviews
Magic Kaito side of Perfect Weekend Notes for the school dance? A date? And an incident in a closet? A murder! Warnings and roses! A kiss! Stalkers! Dress up! The End! File 8 up Continued in "The Sun Is Rising Again!"
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 25,610 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 2/11/2005 - Published: 9/4/2004 - Complete
My Gift To You by Colonel Azure reviews
Shinichi gets to come home for a few days. Will he and Ran admit their feelings for eachrnother, will she find out that he's Conan, Will Shinichi even live that long or will Ran kill him sooner? Everybody please r and r for me!
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,329 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 2/23/2005 - Published: 12/13/2004
Missing You by Masked Detective reviews
My first fanfic! When Dr. Agasa finally starts to make the antidote, Conan decides to tell Ran the truth about who he really is as Conan. But Ran isn't the only one who hears what Conan has to say... R&R, it would mean lots! Rated T for some violence.
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 33,064 - Reviews: 149 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 8/15/2006 - Published: 1/8/2005 - Ran M., M. Sera
House of Horrors by Southpaw reviews
Ayumi has discovered another supposedly haunted house. Why doesn't Conan feel so good about it? (this story is now complete!)
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,492 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 11/15/2004 - Published: 10/6/2004 - Complete
Nightfall by mzhang reviews
No summary. Rated PG13 for language. Review.
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,508 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 6 - Updated: 1/9/2005 - Published: 10/5/2004 - Complete
One Chance by Mandi-Solo reviews
Jimmy has a way to return to normal, but it's only for one day. Is that enough time to tell Rachel how he feels being in his normal body and not in a three foot tall one? R&R PLZ! COMPLETE!
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,402 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/19/2004 - Published: 10/5/2004 - Complete
Random Nonsense by Firestorm2004 reviews
Random stories that wouldn't go away, so I wrote them down. There is no particular order, and they usually aren't connected. Be careful, some of them may kill you laughing! Remember to Review!
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 5 - Words: 1,795 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 12 - Published: 10/5/2004
Something So Right by Ieyre reviews
High school sucks. The teachers all hate me, class stinks, I'm underage, all the goodlooking girls are taken, and the queen of wisdom is practising her judo on me. Oh, yeah...there is that little matter of me being head over heels for her...Kogoro&Eri
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 15,964 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 5/1/2005 - Published: 9/13/2004 - Kogoro M., Eri K.
Beyond the Shattered Glass by Raining Dreams reviews
This is the third installment in the popular (Ha. My head is so swollen) Last Shot at Love series. It's been nearly 4 years since Rachel left with her mother. Will Rachel and Jimmy be reunited? Nothing is as it seems... -Finished-
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 17,427 - Reviews: 127 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/27/2004 - Published: 8/25/2004
Namida wa Shitte'ru by Sakura no Tsubasa reviews
Conan has been hearing Ran crying in her sleep for a few nights in a row, and he wants to know what's wrong. But when she tells him it's because of Shinichi, what is everyone's favourite chibi detective to do? CHAPTER FIVE! FINALLY!
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 15,356 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 9/27/2004 - Published: 7/26/2004
Forget Me Nots by Luna-Kitsune-Blu reviews
There has been a carwreck leaving the Doc in a coma and Conan with amnesia. Slowly bits and pieces come back to him but without the Doc he can't tell the difference between Conan's life and Jimmy's. Will his memory return before his cover's blown skyhigh?
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Angst - Chapters: 9 - Words: 47,483 - Reviews: 272 - Favs: 111 - Follows: 104 - Updated: 7/7/2007 - Published: 9/12/2004 - M. Sera, Ran M.
Over the Years by Enula reviews
Ran has graduated high school and went to college. Ten years pass and Conan still hasn't gotten an antidote. So he visits Ran and even though he's not Shinichi, can he still find romance with her while being Conan?
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 15 - Words: 64,932 - Reviews: 398 - Favs: 269 - Follows: 173 - Updated: 5/30/2009 - Published: 8/12/2004 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Ran M.
Misfortunes for Cali Edogawa and Conan Edogawa by Kudos4U reviews
Conan transforms back into Jimmy so he can see Rachel at a dance, but then something happens and now he has Cali! Can anyone guess who Cali is, and where Rachel went?
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 27 - Words: 21,811 - Reviews: 145 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 12/22/2004 - Published: 9/1/2004 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Ran M. - Complete
Detective Conan and Tess by reikobuns reviews
{COMPLETE} Rachel has a cousin in America and she comes over to stay for a year. the problem is that she's also an FBI agent. Jimmy's worried that she might find out his secret. will she? find out plz R&R
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 35 - Words: 96,094 - Reviews: 105 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 12/1/2004 - Published: 7/25/2004 - Complete