Home Community Cartoons Metalocalypse DethOC
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Metalocalypse, Since: 10-07-10
Founder: Kingdom Come - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - id: 86061
OCs and OC pairings alike all welcome :D (NO MARYSUES ALLOWED!)

Beginnings by Red Lioness reviews
Charles Offdensen/OC/OC/OC This is the backstory to Charles meeting the triplets from Pieces on the Board story. It's also the beginning of my first published polyamorous relationship. It has turned out to be more popular than the adventure story.
Metalocalypse - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 32,174 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 7/12/2012 - Published: 3/21/2011 - C. F. Ofdensen
The World is Mine by Kingdom Come reviews
A darkness has always hung over Dethklok that was merely dismissed as the dark forces of metal and brutality, but what if it is something more...The band is then faced by a new force, who believes that Dethklok doesn't deserve their power, and believes that humanity is unworthy of inheriting the earth. T for violence, sexual content, language, and some disturbing scenarios
Metalocalypse - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Horror - Chapters: 7 - Words: 29,891 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 10/21/2012 - Published: 5/17/2012 - Nathan E., Pickles
A Monster In The Attic! by The Chaos Dragoness reviews
I thought this up after drinking a whole crap-load of Pepsi and watching Metalocalypse one night. Toki sees something in the attic and calls me and his bandmates in for help. What is it he saw? Read to find out... Reviews are appreciated, but NO FLAMES!
Metalocalypse - Rated: T - English - Humor/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 687 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Published: 8/28/2010 - Complete