Home Community Games Tekken Devil And Angel
Devil And Angel
Follow .
Focus: Games Tekken, Since: 03-15-10
Founder: Xoayin lover 4ever - Stories: 179 - Followers: 0 - id: 79650
He was a devil, a demon who sought nothing but destruction, she was a girl made from light and of innocence. A community meant for all Xioayin stories containing all ratings.

Finding my way to you by czee reviews
Ling Xiaoyu, a young college graduate thrown out of her flat to search for a man. Jin Kazama, a young lad with a dark past searching reform through travelling. When the two meet, chaos ensues with their unending bickering and constant flirtations.XiaoJin.
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 57,903 - Reviews: 205 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 8/4/2005 - Published: 5/16/2004 - L. Xiaoyu, Jin K.
Blinded by darkmagnolia reviews
XIAOYIN. AU & OOC. Xiaoyu and Jin are busy with their own careers and have little time for anything else. Why are they so blind to what is so obvious to everybody around them?
Tekken - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,887 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 5/10/2005 - Published: 4/28/2005
Hardships by czee reviews
Story of Ling as she goes thru the hardships and dillema's of being a highschool student in Mishima high. Xiaoyin. Other characters are here as well. Ch. 11 up! R&R pls. )
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 24,133 - Reviews: 91 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 3/29/2005 - Published: 3/4/2003
Too Late by czee reviews
-XiaoJin- I’ll always remember that day like it was just yesterday. ‘Do you love me?’ she asked. ‘I love you’ I answered. But it was six months late and she was no longer asking, she was no longer waiting... One shot. Please R and R. :)
Tekken - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 694 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/28/2005 - Complete
Bonds of Love by Reina-183 reviews
AU Xiaoyin. When Jin is forced to kidnap Xiaoyu by his evil grandfather will hate erupt, or will love blossom? Second pairing JuliaHwoarang. COMPLETE!
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 25 - Words: 62,327 - Reviews: 151 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 3/19/2005 - Published: 10/7/2004 - Complete
Once Upon a Time by Mako-chan reviews
Jin and Xiaoyu(OOC, AU). Slavery...is a horrible thing, especially when you serve Jin Kazama...COMPLETE
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 25,392 - Reviews: 95 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 9/25/2004 - Published: 5/4/2004 - Complete
Two Hearts In One by Lacrease reviews
Chapter 14 This is a basic story of King of Iron Fist tournament 3 from Jin's and Xiaoyu's point of view. At first it starts out with just being friends but at the end the friendship turns out to be a struggle for love. Xiaoyin.
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 28,820 - Reviews: 108 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/26/2004 - Published: 12/23/2002
Following Unproven theories by GirlquinndreameR reviews
As the tournament progresses, Ling realizes her true feelings. All she has to do now is tell Jin, right? That sounds simple enough...slightly waffy, you have been warned
Tekken - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,680 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/24/2003 - Published: 10/5/2002 - Complete
The Other Side by fate10 reviews
Everybody's first impression of Xiaoyu seems to be that she is childish. But what if that were only one side of Xiao? This is a story of Xiaoyu's self discovery during the 3rd Tournament. (I know, I am very bad at summaries! Dun eat me plz!)
Tekken - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 15,576 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 7/31/2003 - Published: 6/4/2003
What A Girl by Verde Aries reviews
Rating may go up one. JinLing. might have some Julia bashing... be warned. Jin has a dream of his soontobe girlfriend...
Tekken - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 487 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/3/2003
Love at first sight by Natasha1 reviews
Alright. My first Xiaoyin! Whoo-hoo! May be short, but it's... Hell, it's really sweet.
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 584 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/23/2003
It's Just a High School Crush by Shades of Red reviews
Takes place at "Mishima High School" and revolves around Jin, Xiaoyu, and Julia. Jin's known Xiaoyu since 4th grade, and he's met up with an old friend, Julia. Who will win his love? Hwoarang bashing. R&R. *FINAL CH. UP!*
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 10,973 - Reviews: 268 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/20/2002 - Published: 4/26/2002
Lingering Soul by Lacrease reviews
A poem to Jin that Xiaoyu might write or say to home. Its sort of sweet. R&R
Tekken - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 161 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/30/2002
Wonderful Day by Mako-chan reviews
Xiaoyin. How can Jin claim that he knows Xiaoyu well when he can't even write a single word about her?
Tekken - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,844 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/14/2003 - Published: 5/6/2003
Different by GirlquinndreameR reviews
Ling talks about her thoughts on Jin as she sits in class, staring at him. This is my lil' tribute to the famous couldbe couple.
Tekken - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,871 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 13 - Published: 1/5/2002 - Complete
Good Intentions by GirlquinndreameR reviews
Jin gets the really bad case of the sniffles. During his recooping, he and Ling find and understanding for one another. I guess you could call it LingxJin if you're that hopeful... sequel to Different
Tekken - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,607 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 8 - Published: 2/28/2002 - Complete
Spark This is our place by GirlquinndreameR reviews
Xiaojin...kinda P Bad grades, fight loses...this just isn't Ling's week. Who could she turn to? sequel to Good Intentions
Tekken - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,974 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Published: 3/21/2002 - Complete
Lies Within My Truth by GirlquinndreameR reviews
Xiaojin Chapter 1 and 2 Uploaded! Ling faces a problem that could change everything between her and Jin sequel to Spark
Tekken - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,620 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 11 - Updated: 3/29/2002 - Published: 3/28/2002 - Complete
Be Honest In Your Deceit by GirlquinndreameR reviews
UPLOADED Chapter 4! XiaoyinIt has been two years since the end of the 3rd tournament two years since Jin left. The 4th tournament is about to begin and Ling is about to find out the truth of what happened to Jin. sequel to Lies
Tekken - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,068 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 12 - Updated: 4/7/2002 - Published: 3/30/2002 - Complete
Payback by GirlquinndreameR reviews
Xiaoyin A typical monday afternoon takes an unexpected turn. Ling remembers a fond memory of Jin little does she know that he's nearby. Now Ling wants to reclaim what was hers... continues never denied...
Tekken - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,359 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 7 - Published: 9/25/2002 - Complete
Carry Me On by Lacrease reviews
Xiaoyu really misses Jin. She want to see him again and soon. He has done so much for her. He is everything she wanted. Now she wants to be reunited with him. **Xiaoyin** R&R please
Tekken - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 366 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 2/11/2003
Tell Me by Lacrease reviews
A Poem that will make you fall in love. This poem is about Xiao wanting Jin to tell her the words he told her long ago. She wants him to repeat himself, truthfully. **Xiaoyin**
Tekken - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 316 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 2/11/2003
What It Means To Be Alone by Lacrease reviews
Another Xiaoyin poem. This poem is from Jin's point of view of how he feels being separate from Xiaoyu. He really wants to be with her but he knows that he can't, not yet. Please R&R. ^_^
Tekken - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 258 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/26/2003
Can't Go On by Lacrease reviews
This is a Xiaoyin poem! This is about how Xiaoyu can't go on another day without seeing Jin. She loves him with all her heart and she will go everywhere to find him. Very sweet. Please R&R. ^_^
Tekken - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 449 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/20/2003
Take On The Whole World by Lacrease reviews
Another Xiaoyin poem for Xiaoyin fans. This is a poem about Xiaoyu's feeling when she has finally met someone special to her. It is a very positive poem. Please Read and Review. ^_^
Tekken - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 288 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 12/19/2002
167 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »