Home Community Anime/Manga Digimon Digimon crossovers! Seasons 1-4
Digimon crossovers! Seasons 1-4
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Digimon, Since: 08-09-16
Founder: Robin Blossomfang - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 125187
Lookin' for a good crossover fic? Here's the place to be for stories with seasons 1-4! Any pairings or plot.

Digimon Tamers Digital Short: Suzie's Fairy Tale by Twisted Mind Of A Brotha PC reviews
Henry is in bed sick with the flu, what would any good little sister do to help their older brother? Tell them a story of course! Suzie Wong tells Henry the tale of Princess Pretty Pants and Prince Charming! My first fic in a long time. So I know I'm rusty, but it's so I can get back into writing as a hobby, it's been so long...R&R! I updated the title
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,343 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 8/6/2016 - Complete
Run While You Still Can! by SilvorMoon reviews
The Digidestined have a meeting to introduce their new members and teach them the ways of fanfiction.
Digimon - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,915 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 7 - Published: 4/11/2002 - Complete
Digidestined Unite by Oklina reviews
Lucemon and Owikawa join forces against the DD's, CC's, and Tamers and quickly succeed in capturing most of the kids until 5 escape and warn the Tamers. But with their digimon and digivices missing, how can they fight? Seasons Crossover, Sequel Now Up!
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 23 - Words: 49,708 - Reviews: 200 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 12/22/2005 - Published: 9/11/2003 - Complete