Home Community Games Dissidia: Final Fantasy Dissidia fanfictions worth reading
Dissidia fanfictions worth reading
Follow .
Focus: Games Dissidia: Final Fantasy, Since: 05-25-09
Founder: Unita - Stories: 6 - Followers: 5 - id: 70341
Here you can find some well written Dissidia stories. The fics include good describing and background information about the characters and their worlds. Only Multichapter/otherwise long fanfics.

The Previous Cycle by Scuttlest reviews
What led Sephiroth to take his life in the last cycle? What did Terra do as a pawn of Chaos in the last cycle? What is the story of the previous cycle? What set the stage for Dissida: Final Fantasy? Rated T. A series. SERIES COMPLETE.
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 42 - Words: 112,342 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 11/25/2010 - Published: 4/28/2010 - Chaos, Cosmos - Complete
Slash and burn by Space Pirate Trooper reviews
When Sephiroth is betrayed by others on the Chaos side, there's little he can do to avoid certain death... or can he? Story featuring almost the entire cast of Dissidia, but focusing on Sephiroth. Rating for violence. Chapter 5 - Rematch!
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,463 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 10/28/2009 - Published: 10/2/2009 - Sephiroth
Silkscreen Requiem by greyrondo reviews
Kuja, you have something of mine that I want, even more than the Crystal. You know I'll kill to get it, so... why won't you?
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 62 - Words: 113,167 - Reviews: 388 - Favs: 129 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 4/19/2010 - Published: 3/5/2009 - Kuja, Zidane T. - Complete
A Never Ending Tale by secretgal reviews
A new crystal has formed and a new story is about to be included in the war of Dissidia. Includes the characters of the FFXIII universe. Rated T for blood and violence.
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 26 - Words: 36,408 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 5/25/2009 - Published: 5/15/2009 - Cosmos, Chaos - Complete
Unbreakable Links by Chesiere Cat reviews
Post game. Thinking that it is over and everyone is supposedly home, Cloud finds himself tumbling into the wrong dimension only to learn that something is not what it should be. BL. 7x8.
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,968 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 99 - Updated: 3/7/2009 - Published: 2/25/2009 - Cloud S., Squall L.
Dissonant by greyrondo reviews
Who was I kidding? A part of me--the Zack part of me-- wanted to do the right thing. Save the world. But where did that leave the rest of me?
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 15 - Words: 12,609 - Reviews: 96 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 2/19/2009 - Published: 1/5/2009 - Cloud S., Kuja - Complete