Home Community Movies Titanic Distant Memories
Distant Memories
Follow .
Focus: Movies Titanic, Since: 04-21-12
Founder: missallyrose - Stories: 12 - Followers: 0 - id: 99751
We know that there are amazing, heart-plucking stories out there, but they are buried alive under all the cliches and Mary-Sues and bad writing. This community is dedicated to finding and raising those stories above their lesser counterparts to the recognition they deserve. Feel free to PM me if you want me to consider your story.

The Power of a Song by Elphaba818 reviews
Jack Dawson survived the sinking, but only because there was someone else on board the Titanic. Someone he loved just as much, if not more, then Rose. Who is this person? What is this person to Jack? Does this person survive, too?
Titanic - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 9 - Words: 103,648 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 4/14/2012 - Published: 1/9/2012 - Rose D., Jack D. - Complete
Falling Rose Petals by Lady Elena Dawson reviews
An unwanted engagement. A voyage that would change everything. A father's will with a major twist. Jack Dawson and Rose DeWitt Bukater have been friends for more than ten years, despite their social differences. How would their lives be affected by what is to come?
Titanic - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 30 - Words: 86,234 - Reviews: 96 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 7/31/2012 - Published: 7/6/2011 - [Jack D., Rose D.] - Complete
Wish You Were Here by HystericalConfession reviews
As I dig my toes into the sand and watch the orange sun sink low into the sky, I wish you were here with me. Oneshot.
Titanic - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 586 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/21/2012 - Rose D. - Complete
Until Angels Close My Eyes by Bohemian Anne reviews
In the year 2004, Jack and Rose meet in Perris, California. But there's a twist—Jack has leukemia.
Titanic - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 20 - Words: 70,309 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 5/10/2012 - Published: 4/21/2012 - Jack D., Rose D.
The Arrangement by RachelDalloway reviews
Cal said his arrangement included Jack. Rose makes sure it does. Oneshot. Complete.
Titanic - Rated: K - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,006 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 9 - Published: 6/29/2011 - Jack D., Rose D. - Complete
Commiseration by grumkinsnark reviews
She may be a maid who goes unnoticed, but she has a life too. And sometimes it's the unnoticed that make an impact.
Titanic - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Tragedy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 13,138 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Published: 4/29/2012 - Trudy, Rose D. - Complete
Death By Water by ThisMomentForLife reviews
An alternate ending to Titanic with both Jack and Rose dying.
Titanic - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,949 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/23/2008 - [Rose D., Jack D.] - Complete
To forget by madelinear reviews
It felt good to forget, but it felt better to remember.
Titanic - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,948 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/9/2002
Six Times Helga Dahl Loved by Lavinia Swire reviews
And one time she didn't have the chance. Seven drabbles from different points in Helga's life.
Titanic - Rated: K - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,379 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Published: 12/30/2011 - Helga D. - Complete
Lying In Your Arms by Colorain reviews
Departs from the story . . . Description with one of the last scenes . . . Jack lives but there's a horrible twist to it.
Titanic - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 869 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 3 - Published: 7/24/2001
Lady Liberty by Lavinia Swire reviews
'The rain blurs the shoreline and distorts the surface of the sea. The horizon is no more than a dark smudge. Even Lady Liberty's dress and skin are glassy and dull from the rain.' – On 18th April 1912, the Carpathia docks in New York.
Titanic - Rated: K - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,200 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Published: 12/28/2011 - Rose D. - Complete
Angel by Lady Shaye reviews
Rose reflects as she walks down the aisle...and it's not Jack. Which seems wrong. Rose/Jack. In honor of the one-hundredth anniversary. R.I.P. to all those that were lost on that fateful night.
Titanic - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,534 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 16 - Published: 4/16/2012 - Rose D., Jack D. - Complete