Home Community TV Shows Doctor Who Doctor Donna Fics. :D
Doctor Donna Fics. :D
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Doctor Who, Since: 03-22-10
Founder: XaBlackRoseX - Stories: 183 - Followers: 2 - id: 79877
Okay, so i searched all 5 pages of Doctor Who Communities. and not one single Doctor X Donna one! so I made one. Here are my favs and the best Doctor X Donna fics i can find. so enjoy! i know i will

Dark by thatblue reviews
The Doctor and Donna wake up in the dark, and have no memory of how they got there.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,681 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 1/11/2012 - Published: 12/31/2011 - 10th Doctor, Donna N.
Rain by Skymar reviews
Shaun wants to be the one to heal Donna Noble from the moment he meets her, but he soon begins to understand that maybe the only who can is the one that hurt her in the first place. Mostly Ten/Donna but some Shaun/Donna of sorts at the beginning, Journey's end fix-it
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 23,668 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 9/26/2014 - Published: 8/15/2013 - 10th Doctor, Donna N., Shaun T. - Complete
You Are My Sunshine by Failing To Fall reviews
WARNING: MAIN CHARACTER DEATH. You are my sunshine was their song.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 641 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Published: 5/25/2014 - 10th Doctor, Donna N. - Complete
Funny Valentine by I.dont.trust.quiet reviews
All Donna wants is to dance, and when Jack steps in the Doctor becomes jealous. However, with a little assistance from the Tardis, the Doctor gets a dance with Donna as well.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 742 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/16/2013 - [Donna N., 10th Doctor]
A Cure by its-called-marriage-sweetie reviews
What if, after months of separation, the Doctor found a way to save Donna and keep her at the same time? Donna wakes up, remembering nothing since JE, months of her life have disappeared but she's back traveling with the Doctor again, nothing else mattered. Not sure if I'm finished with this, seems like a good place to end but I might continue, reviews and favourites pleaseee xo
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,043 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 3/30/2013 - Published: 3/28/2013 - 10th Doctor, Donna N. - Complete
Sweet, Sweet Donna by yourpainfulnightmare reviews
Can the Doctor save Donna from herself? Written from the prompt "imagine your OTP as strangers. Person A is about to jump from a bridge/other high place and person B tries to talk them out of it." Please R&R!
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,172 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/11/2013 - 11th Doctor, Donna N.
Notice the Bumblebee by Cicci Green reviews
After a while, the Doctor notices certain oddities in Donna's behavior. Like how she always does the dishes and never truly talks about herself.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,097 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 12/26/2012 - Published: 12/25/2012 - 10th Doctor, Donna N. - Complete
By Your Side by Pound reviews
**END OF TIME SPOILERS** An alternate fix-up to the End of Time to which Donna has swapped with Wilf in the radiation containment device and it goes from just after Ten has raged about defeating the Time Lords and sending them back being his reward and deciding to try and free Wilf/Donna. WARNING: Ten/Donna romance
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,441 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 5 - Published: 10/19/2012 - 10th Doctor, Donna N. - Complete
A Noble Question by Frailly reviews
The Doctor has a very important question for Donna with Sylvia and Wilf along for the ride too. Lovely fluff basically
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,993 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 15 - Published: 9/11/2012 - 10th Doctor, Donna N. - Complete
Donna's Gift by SophieRS reviews
The Doctor comes back to visit Donna on his farewell tour. In desperate measures to make Donna happy again, he gives her the ultimate gift.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,683 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/31/2012 - 11th Doctor, Donna N. - Complete
You Can't Choose What Stays and What Fades Away by soulofair reviews
The Doctor discovers something about Donna's past based on his present. Spoilers from S4 through S6, as well as some rumored spoilers from S7. TW: Implied character death.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,050 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/9/2012 - Donna N., 11th Doctor - Complete
Saying Goodbye by tinydisk reviews
Set during 4x04 The Sontaran Stratagem. As Donna says goodbye, what is going through the Doctor's mind? One-shot.
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 155 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 7/24/2012 - 10th Doctor, Donna N.
Holiday Pleasantries by blue4pup reviews
A phone call from home ends with pleasant results for Donna and the Doctor.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 11,669 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 6/4/2012 - Published: 4/11/2012 - 10th Doctor, Donna N. - Complete
In Sickness and Health by thatblue reviews
Donna has the flu. The Doctor takes care of her, and thinks about what she means to him.
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,040 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/26/2012 - 10th Doctor, Donna N. - Complete
Trying Not To Love You by RudeandNotGinger92 reviews
They were only suppose to be friends but he just couldn't control his feelings. Up for adoption, PM me if interested.
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,435 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 3/8 - Published: 3/30/2012 - 10th Doctor, Donna N.
Bridal Fears by tkelparis reviews
River Song has always wondered about a name: Donna Noble. Two incidents lead to a third, which makes a lot frighteningly clear to River about each woman's relationship with the Doctor. First in the "Riverlets Through Time" series.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,019 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/12/2012 - River Song/Melody P. III, Donna N. - Complete
Unimportant by xxnolchxx reviews
The Doctor unintentionally hurts Donna Noble with his words.
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 564 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/13/2012 - 10th Doctor, Donna N. - Complete
Diverging Truths by tkelparis reviews
Ten's mind is a jumbled mess after River Song's surprising revelations. Although the one connected to Donna is the most shocking... Second story in the "Riverlets Through Time" series, and sequel to "Bridal Fears."
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,694 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/16/2012 - 10th Doctor, Donna N. - Complete
The Bet by xxnolchxx reviews
David and Catherine make a bet.
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 601 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 6 - Published: 2/17/2012 - 10th Doctor, Donna N.
I said 'No' by calthomas reviews
Happens when Donna falls in "Partners in Crime". A tad OOC. Flames are accepted and welcomed!
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 321 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 2/19/2012 - 10th Doctor, Donna N. - Complete
In Which River Song is God by VampireApple reviews
River Song appears on the TARDIS to fix the ending of Season 4. Crack!fic
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 849 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/17/2012 - Donna N., River Song/Melody P. III - Complete
Waiting For Tomorrow by Basmathgirl reviews
Donna has been left behind by the Doctor. But why? And how long will she wait for him?
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,705 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/15/2011 - Published: 12/13/2011 - Donna N., 10th Doctor - Complete
A Message From Donna by Basmathgirl reviews
The Doctor is feeling a bit down, until he notices a message made by Donna during JE.
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 722 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/2/2011 - Donna N., 10th Doctor - Complete
Two In A Bed by Basmathgirl reviews
This is the bed scene in The Shakespeare Code between Ten and Martha, BUT rewritten with Donna instead. Let's just say she isn't as forgiving...
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,485 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/26/2011 - Donna N., 10th Doctor - Complete
Shattered by nipponophile reviews
The Tenth Doctor's internal monologue at the end of 'The Next Doctor', as he stands outside reminiscing about his companions with the 'Eleventh' Doctor.
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 833 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/8/2011 - Published: 6/5/2011 - 10th Doctor, Donna N. - Complete
160 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »