Home Community TV Shows Doctor Who Doctor Who: Healing
Doctor Who: Healing
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Doctor Who, Since: 08-28-12
Founder: Bad Wolf and Timelords - Stories: 9 - Followers: 0 - id: 102498
Set after The Angels Take Manhattan. My OC Bree Travels with the Doctor after Amy and Rory's departure, trying to hopelessly heal the broken Time Lord, or at least take his mind off things for a while. Story's are archived backwards, sorry about any inconvenience.

Tithonus by Bad Wolf and Timelords
Bree must work on a poetry essay, what happens when conversation with the Doctor change in the strangest and most personal way imaginable for the Doctor. A Part of my Community Doctor Who: Healing.
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 415 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/21/2012 - 11th Doctor - Complete
An Every Day Adventure by Bad Wolf and Timelords reviews
The Doctor gets injured when him and Bree are out. Eighth in my series called Doctor Who: Healing. see my community.
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 414 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/21/2012 - 11th Doctor - Complete
Cool by Bad Wolf and Timelords reviews
The Doctor and Bree argue over something in the TARDIS library. What could they be arguing over? Seventh in my series called Doctor Who: Healing. see my community.
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 181 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/15/2012 - 11th Doctor
Never by Bad Wolf and Timelords reviews
Bree finds out that there are just some things that the Doctor should never see. Idea sprouted from what River said to Amy in "The Angels Take Manhattan". Sixth in my series called Doctor Who: Healing. see my community.
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 577 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/8/2012 - Complete
The Paddle by Bad Wolf and Timelords
The Doctor finds Bree up to something. What could it be? Fifth in my series called Doctor Who: Healing. See my community
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 412 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/14/2012 - 11th Doctor - Complete
The Letter by Bad Wolf and Timelords reviews
After "The Angels Take Manhattan". Amy and Rory are adjusting to their new lives in New York, and get a helpful letter from a friend. One-shot. Fourth in my series called Doctor Who: Healing. See my community.
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 635 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/13/2012 - Amelia P./Amy, Rory W. - Complete
The Doctor Came Riding by Bad Wolf and Timelords reviews
The Doctor and Bree end up in 1800s England and disaster ensues. The pair quickly figure out this is not like any ordinary adventure like they've been on before, and that this adventure, could be their last. Third in my series called Doctor Who: Healing.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,265 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/8/2012 - 11th Doctor - Complete
The Handbook by Bad Wolf and Timelords reviews
The Doctor and Bree quarrel over the TARDIS... and a book. Second in my series called Doctor Who: Healing. see my community
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Humor/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,162 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/8/2012 - 11th Doctor - Complete
The Week the Doctor Came to Stay by Bad Wolf and Timelords
Set after The Angels Take Manhattan. After River Song leaves the Doctor, just before he gets time to grieve, Bree calls him over... then corners him to stay... for a week. The first story in the short series I made called Doctor Who: Healing. See my community by the same name for the rest of the stories.
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,266 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/21/2012 - 11th Doctor - Complete