Home Community TV Shows Doctor Who Doomed Fic
Doomed Fic
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Doctor Who, Since: 03-11-08
Founder: Masked Reviewer - Stories: 809 - Followers: 34 - id: 56507
If your story's included in this C2, it sucks. Do better next time. If you rewrite a story, PM me and I might remove it from this list.

Bloody Mary by Ibriers16 reviews
One Night Jess Ringstead and her brother Jake are all alone in the house and there is something sinister to do with the new Mirror she bought only that day, and a scary urban legend maybe more real than she thought
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,171 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 7/30/2013 - 8th Doctor - Complete
Companions of Time by BrenRome reviews
A Doctor Who OC Story based on the Dr. Who WiT MMO game, and the upcomming episodes of this season's second half and the shows 50th Anniversary. Submissions are closed! Please read intro for more info. (I own NOTHING buy my OC! This is for Fan-Purpopses only, so please don't sue!)
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 157,602 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 11/25/2013 - Published: 12/8/2012 - 11th Doctor
doctor who: reunion by doctorwhofan123456789 reviews
the 11th doctor is re united with his newly regenerated grand daughter, susan foreman.
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Sci-Fi/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 384 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/29/2013 - Susan F., 11th Doctor, TARDIS
You get Burned by ShadowTeir reviews
I played with fire, it was only a matter of time before I got burned... Time can be rewritten I had no idea how much... Link Series 10/OC
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 24 - Words: 140,713 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 117 - Updated: 6/3 - Published: 5/17/2013 - [10th Doctor, OC]
My Aurora by ShadowTeir
Had to get it out of my head, T to be safe, i tell Rose a story of the love i lost and how i had been cold why i dont love companions any more, she way My Aurora, cant say any more or i give away to much, read it and see, this focuses on 9 but 10 is telling the story and is the end character not a slash. 9/10/OC dont like dont read, love you all, this is a one shot, enjoy. XXX
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,621 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/1/2013 - [9th Doctor, 10th Doctor, OC] - Complete
Sapphire by ShadowTeir reviews
I don't own anything except Sapphire and the story line. I died that day in the war and left the man I loved but I wouldn't go that easily and I certainly wasn't going to leave him in tears, he thought I was gone well its not that easy to get rid of me, I like to go by Sapphire Harkness but it's not my real last name, but I have a war to win... Doctor/oc oneshot
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,412 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/18/2013 - [10th Doctor, OC] - Complete
Escaping Reality by ShadowTeir reviews
Hi I'm Alexandra I've had two last names however I guess I can say I'm Alexandra Maryanne Flame, wonder how I got to where I am today? Well if you want to Escape Reality then give my story a shot and see how I did it... Yeah I know sucky summery, Doctor/OC, friendship and slight romance because lets face it this is 9 and he still hurt. Reviews welcome 'Shadow Series.'
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 123,841 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 75 - Updated: 7/30/2014 - Published: 6/1/2013 - [9th Doctor, OC] - Complete
Dr Who and the End of the Unvierse by KingAurthr2 reviews
Doctor who must saves the world from evil Daleks plot to destroey it!
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 9 - Words: 2,746 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/27/2014 - Published: 11/23/2012
The Beginning Chaper 1 by TheDoctorsWarrior reviews
Margo, a 7th grader at her local K-8 school gets a journal form her mom to wright her feelings in. But will this journal be used for another type of story. Follow Margo on the Beginning of a new life she didn't know she had. There are things yet to be discovered in her school and the substitute for the substitute knows it. Rated T for mature jokes
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 9,267 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/19/2013 - Published: 1/14/2013
Angels Take Manhattan Alternate Ending by Hannahtardis11
It starts just after the Doctor says he wants to go to the pub and River enters the Tardis saying, "A family outing then!" The Doctor is still standing outside the Tardis, facing Rory and Amy.
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 452 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/26/2013 - 11th Doctor, Amelia P./Amy, Rory W., River Song/Melody P. III - Complete
River Songs Daughter: Kristina Song by Hannahtardis11 reviews
River Song and the Doctor have a child, a girl named Kristina Amelia Song. She is abducted by the silence including a particularly angry Madame Kovarian as she's upset with Amy. Kristina- "call me Kris, Kristy or Kristen it's what my friends do." Join her search for her parents thinking they are just human and her beating every single monster that comes near.
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 10 - Words: 4,277 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 7/5/2013 - Published: 4/16/2013 - 11th Doctor, River Song/Melody P. III, Amelia P./Amy, Rory W.
Clara Turning Back Time by Hannahtardis11
Where clara wants to give something to the doctor to thank him for the adventures she has had with him so far.
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 658 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/29/2013 - 11th Doctor, Clara O. - Complete
Silver knights by Hannahtardis11
Taken place after journey to the centre of the tardis. The doctor and clara arrived on a planet as soon as they step out of the tardis they are under attack
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 3 - Words: 968 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/28/2013 - 11th Doctor, Clara O.
My Mad Man with a Box by Hannahtardis11 reviews
Clara is a 17 year old girl, who has always believed in this bowtie wearing time traveler. She meets this man when he sonics his way into her house. These are adventures that she and the Doctor take with many twists and turns in the way.
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,332 - Reviews: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/16/2013 - Published: 4/15/2013 - 11th Doctor, Amelia P./Amy, Rory W.
The supreme invasion by Hannahtardis11
But who is the 16 year old girl and how does she know the doctor
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 572 - Favs: 1 - Published: 4/12/2013 - 11th Doctor, Amelia P./Amy, River Song/Melody P. III, Rory W.
Alternative ending to Asylum of The Daleks by Hannahtardis11
Where Amy and Rory go on other adventure and maybe find out more about soufflé girl
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 372 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/12/2013 - 11th Doctor, Amelia P./Amy, Rory W., Oswin O.
Amy and Rory First Kiss by Hannahtardis11 reviews
Amy and Rory do the macarena
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 911 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/12/2013 - Rory W., Amelia P./Amy
Playing In the Tardis by Hannahtardis11 reviews
Amelia song is the doctors and rivers daughter.
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 858 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/4/2013 - 11th Doctor - Complete
The Doctor's New Companion by sherlockintheTARDISwiththesalt reviews
You become the Doctor's companion. Now in 1st person.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 5 - Words: 1,983 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 9/27/2013 - Published: 6/23/2013 - TARDIS, 11th Doctor
A Fanfiction in 5 minuets Version 20 by JeenaTheCreator reviews
So me and my good pal Lost Hawk, decided to do another fan fiction in 5 minuets challenge :) Here we go!
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 144 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/5/2013 - 11th Doctor, Clara O.
Cat Brooches, Idiots and Bow ties by Omens of a Time Lord reviews
The 10th Doctor and the 6th Doctor get in a fight, and someone pops in with their opinion. A bit mean but not intended that way. No plot what so ever. Definitely AU! No companions and a few other multi-Doctor arguments as well. I will add more.
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Sci-Fi/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 4,238 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 11/27/2013 - Published: 4/4/2013 - 6th Doctor, 10th Doctor, 11th Doctor
The Doctor's and The Doctor's Adventures in Hyperness by Omens of a Time Lord reviews
Doctors ten and eleven meet and get hyper, six and five are in trouble, and nine repairs the TARDIS. And that's before their companions arrive...
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,116 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 10/14/2013 - Published: 6/14/2013 - 11th Doctor, 10th Doctor, 5th Doctor, 6th Doctor
Harmony Tyler by gess789 reviews
this is the 10th doctor's double and rose when rose has a baby girl. please tell me how I've done.It's my first story. I will write more If I get requests. please ask questions and give ideas on what else rose looks back on. We will also meet some characters like Jack, and Donna. Their just in this universe and have never met the doctor.
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 3,583 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/6/2013 - Published: 2/2/2013 - Rose T., 10th Doctor Duplicate
Safe by Tigerlily Will Kill You
Tigerlily is in the hospital and this is her nightmare of when her parnets die. (I suck at summaries.)
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Mystery - Chapters: 5 - Words: 1,093 - Published: 8/6/2013
Like father like daughter by hellosweetie321 reviews
A series of short stories about what Rory and river get up to. Plus a bit of the doctor and Amy
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 345 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 1/27/2013 - Published: 1/25/2013 - River Song/Melody P. III, Rory W.
760 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »