Home Community Anime/Manga .hack/SIGN Dot Hack: Flamed Affections
Dot Hack: Flamed Affections
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga .hack/SIGN, Since: 05-26-08
Founder: Kraya - Stories: 15 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 58742
Under-loved they may be, but here's a nice home for them. A C2 for all the OCxCanon fics we can find- good or bad. All main pairings are OCxCanon. Staff wanted.

HACK IMPROVISATION by Buzi-Bee reviews
A new .hack story including some old friends; Shugo, Rena & Aura. Also a new character Youku! Is there a love interest between Shugo and Youku? Does it go as smoothly as planned? Read and find out! *New bits of the story are added when they are written!*
.hack/SIGN - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 6,193 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 5/12/2009 - Published: 5/9/2009 - Shugo, Rena
A friend from the past by SliverKitsuneGrlAngel reviews
full summary inside! please R&R
.hack/SIGN - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,544 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 10/17/2009 - Published: 10/16/2009 - Haseo
Frayed Wings by PrincessDystopia reviews
He had once saved my life. Well, digitally. I owe him that life, even after all these years. BalmungxOC one-shot.
.hack/SIGN - Rated: K - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,743 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/31/2009 - [Balmung, OC] Azure Balmung - Complete
From Dawn to Dusk by AnimeFreakSquee reviews
Something is wrong with this game. That is the conclusion I came to when my character was hacked. Not am I only struggling to uncover the secrets behind The World; but I am trying to keep my personnal life intact as well! More info inside.
.hack/SIGN - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,127 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 9/21/2009 - Published: 12/24/2008 - Kite, Balmung
hackGU Eclipse by spaceyPsychologist reviews
Minna Tatsumiya is a newbie to 'The World', and while playing with her older sister in an area they are attacked by AIDA. What could the anomaly possibly want with a newbie and her sis, anyway? HaseoxOC KuhnxOC
.hack/SIGN - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,597 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/3/2008
Heart Shaped Box by wrecked
AU OC Valentine's Day. The day of giving to your significant other and treating them to something they like. But what does my boyfriend do on the day of Love? He ignores me. Maybe I should reconsider my relationship with him... xRenaXOCx
.hack/SIGN - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,683 - Published: 2/12/2006 - Complete
Sakura Blossoms by wrecked reviews
BEING REWRITTEN with new plot. For years, Balmung has watched as the World is targeted then heroes save the day, stepping into the crossfire only when needed. Now, he finds himself the one fighting for the World and all the people around him.
.hack/SIGN - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 44,927 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 1/29/2006 - Published: 10/15/2005 - Balmung, Shugo - Complete
Trapped by wrecked reviews
AU ShugoxAnissa Its not such a good idea to get stuck in a car with a hyperactive blonde who holds grudges... especially when she just so happens to be your girlfriend.
.hack/SIGN - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,283 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 10/15/2005 - Complete
I love you's by wrecked reviews
Oneshot Kayane ponders over her relationship with Balmung and why there even is one in the first place.
.hack/SIGN - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,210 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 10/15/2005 - Complete
The Wonderful Results of 'Tag' by wrecked reviews
Reposted Never play tag with an almost perverted 15 year old twin when its just you and him. ShugoxAnissa R&R please.
.hack/SIGN - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,624 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 10/15/2005 - Complete
The Bet That Changed Everything by HikaruDesu reviews
A high school student in Japan learns about a new game called “The World”. One of her friends bets that she would be hooked by the game. Rated T for future chapters.
.hack/SIGN - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,368 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 7/8/2008 - Published: 2/13/2008
Where Will You Go…? by wrecked reviews
Alternate Universe Twilight. BalxOC.
.hack/SIGN - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,654 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/27/2006 - Published: 12/26/2005 - Balmung