Home Community Anime/Manga Rurouni Kenshin Double Code Blue
Double Code Blue
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Rurouni Kenshin, Since: 07-18-05
Founder: BubbleMagic - Stories: 6 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 1 - id: 18701
Don't you think SouKao looks good and kawaii together? Well, then this C2 community is the right place for you!!!

Just In Between by Starian Princess reviews
Kaoru thinks she's finally found her dream guy, but later bumps into someone who makes her feel like she would love to throw her arms around him and kiss him till they run out of breath. So who to choose? AU xSoujiroKaoruAoshix
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,818 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 5/20/2007 - Published: 3/22/2005 - Soujiro, Kaoru
Over the Sky by mysterious mime reviews
So captivated Kaoru was that she stood frozen in spot, clenching the sides of her kimono, and unaware that his mouth had moved until a gentle voice brushed past her. 'Hello, my name is Soujiro Seta. I'm looking for a place to stay.' [SoujiroKaoru]
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 18,567 - Reviews: 131 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 79 - Updated: 8/8/2006 - Published: 5/30/2004 - Kaoru, Soujiro
Butterfly Kisses and Love Near Misses by Expert Shinobi reviews
A butterfly can have the will to fly alone...but sometimes that's just not enough...it just might need a companion to help it along. (SoujirouKaoru) Chapter 9 up! (anonymous reviews welcome!)
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 10,438 - Reviews: 104 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 10/15/2004 - Published: 8/4/2004 - Kaoru, Soujiro
White Oleander by Expert Shinobi reviews
It's funny. They say that love is a great revival... However, I only regard it as the greatest pain I've ever felt. SouKaoMi KaoKenTom SanMeg YahikoTsubame
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 17,950 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 2/10/2006 - Published: 6/30/2005 - Kaoru, Soujiro
Five Days by Expert Shinobi reviews
Five years ago, she met a guy she could definately live without. Five years ago, he met a girl he couldn't forget. Now, five years to this day they both realize they can't live without each other. Only one problem: She's engaged to be married in Five Days
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 26,771 - Reviews: 139 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 7/11/2005 - Published: 4/16/2005 - Soujiro, Kaoru - Complete