Home Community Games Final Fantasy X-2 .Dra Bemud yht Dra Ahkehaan.The Pilot and The Engineer.
.Dra Bemud yht Dra Ahkehaan.The Pilot and The Engineer.
Follow .
Focus: Games Final Fantasy X-2, Since: 12-08-07
Founder: megan.-.judith - Stories: 24 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 2 - id: 53285
This is for all Gippaine fics, but Barrikku fics are welcome too! They are a rarely done, but a really good couple! Uhhh, if you wanna be a part of the staff message me and I might invite you! Ok, to end of with,uh please enjoy this community! I had more info but it was 6x too long! .lol.

A Life of Paine by DarkenedPetals reviews
There are some things people don't always want brought up again. Sometimes people would just prefer others to accept who they have become without challenging them.
Final Fantasy X-2 - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,175 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 3/10/2008 - Gippal - Complete
Heart Of Paine by Lil Lady Lost reviews
Paine ran from her horrific past but now it's quickly catching up to her. With a certain Al Bed's help will she finally be able to confront it and learn some shocking secrets? PaineGippal RikkuBaralai YunaTidus
Final Fantasy X-2 - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,699 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 6/1/2008 - Published: 8/18/2005 - Paine, Gippal
Convolute by awesomesen reviews
...'You can only tell when you're awake because of the bindings.' [dark]
Final Fantasy X-2 - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,991 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/27/2006 - Gippal, Paine - Complete
Hollow Emotion by Karin Starsen reviews
Sequal to To Reunite In Zanarkand, another of my stories. This is what happens to Paine after Rikku's disapearance. Paine becomes a bounty hunter, why does Gippal always follow her! And what is Gippal's secret? Not PxG... for now. Please R&R.
Final Fantasy X-2 - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,638 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/14/2006 - Published: 8/24/2005 - Paine, Gippal
Three Tricks To Falling In Love by awesomesen reviews
...For about a week after they became friends, Paine fancied that she might fall in love with Gippal. [Not actually Paine x Gippal. One Shot.]
Final Fantasy X-2 - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 914 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 15 - Published: 11/23/2006 - Gippal, Paine - Complete
Two Hot Guys and a Nooj by Thursday Addams reviews
The Gullwings have saved Spira and all is well, boring. Paine decides to live with Nooj, Gippal, and Baralai and chaos ensues. There is some sort of mutant love triangle square..thing. PainexGippalBaralaiNooj NoojxPaineLeblanc GippalxRikkuPaine R&R!
Final Fantasy X-2 - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,174 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/13/2007 - Published: 7/11/2007 - Gippal, Paine
Fiend Killer by megan.-.judith reviews
Sorry. Bad at writing summarys. Short OneShot about Paine and Gippalyes their a couple! A funny little story about a new little machina Gippal designed.R&R. I I get enough reveiws I might continue!
Final Fantasy X-2 - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 388 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/18/2007 - Paine, Gippal - Complete
Return to Besaid by megan.-.judith reviews
A super short OneShot about Yuna and Tidus returning to Besaid to faind a lovers quarrel. lol. Sort of!Anyway I don't really like so I'd like some reviewers to help me fix it! Thanx much! R&R
Final Fantasy X-2 - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 292 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/18/2007 - Complete
Crimson Memories by megan.-.judith reviews
Paine left the Crimson Squad 2 years ago along with Gippal, Baralai, and Nooj. This story shows what happens when she meets them once again with Yuna and Rikku. A behing the scenes type look at what happened during those reunions. R&R!
Final Fantasy X-2 - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,619 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 12/1/2007 - Published: 11/18/2007 - Paine, Gippal
Bevelle Private School by megan.-.judith reviews
A high school fic. Just abot the ongoings at Bevelle Private School. Rated T for suggestive terms. I suck ar writing summarys so just read please! R&R!
Final Fantasy X-2 - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 758 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 12/1/2007
As I Lay Here Awake by megan.-.judith reviews
I abso posi you better believe I suck at writing summaries. Anyway, just a short oneshot about Paine and Gippal. Paine's POV.
Final Fantasy X-2 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 282 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/1/2007 - Paine, Gippal - Complete
Wait for Me, I'll Write you Letters by suspendedonsilverwings reviews
One woman: Paine. Three men: Baralai, Gippal and Nooj. Four friends from childhood. Love evolves, things change...and it seems that people forget each other in time from the hurt...or do they?
Final Fantasy X-2 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 12,084 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 12/27/2003 - Published: 12/9/2003
Untitled by Kineaita reviews
What happens after the interview.
Final Fantasy X-2 - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 232 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/26/2006 - Gippal, Paine - Complete
Pieces of Pain by Celsie reviews
Paine is the only Gullwing left when an emergency call comes in. When tradgedy strikes will her desire to see her friends again be enough to free her soul from an enternal prison? Story line forces Paine out of character a little bit.
Final Fantasy X-2 - Rated: T - English - Horror/Angst - Chapters: 15 - Words: 16,400 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 7/19/2005 - Published: 4/4/2005 - Paine, Gippal - Complete
Paine: A Warrior's Story by Invader Vega reviews
Don't read this. I'm serious. I wrote this when I was like, 13, and there is nothing good about it. I can't believe I still left it up, but I guess nostalgia compels us to do strange things. But yeah, don't.
Final Fantasy X-2 - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 11,560 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 12 - Updated: 10/24/2004 - Published: 12/2/2003 - Paine, Auron - Complete
Paine and Pleasure by Rocky and Bobo reviews
I'm about half-way through Final Fantasy 10-2 and I thought it was funny how Paine seems to know every main character that is a guy. So this is my explanation. She was young, she was foolish and she was sexy as hell. This is Paines Story.
Final Fantasy X-2 - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 525 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/14/2004
Memories Of The Colour Crimson by rol-sa reviews
It's been a year since Vegnagun was destroyed, but Paine still has issues to deal with and Yuna's helpfull attitude towards life is only going to throw her in at the deep end.
Final Fantasy X-2 - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,952 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/30/2005 - Published: 6/13/2005 - Paine, Gippal
I Don't Want To Talk About It by DarkenedPetals reviews
Paine x Gippal Just a little random idea i had about these two! Why does Paine not want to talk to Gippal?
Final Fantasy X-2 - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,152 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/8/2007 - Paine, Gippal - Complete
Good Job, Yuna by Strike To Incinerate reviews
[PaineGippal, NoojLeblanc][Written from Paine's POV]After the defeat of Vegnagun, Paine finds herself with a nightmare, and gratitude to the person who kept it from coming true.
Final Fantasy X-2 - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 924 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Published: 8/13/2007 - Paine, Gippal - Complete
A mentor, a brother, and a lover by Yuna-flowering reviews
Paine thought her past was gone forever, but the people she lost may be returning to her, in more ways than one. Better summary inside. PaineGippal, Aurikku, LucilNooj, BaralaiOC, YunaTidus. Complete!
Final Fantasy X-2 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 17 - Words: 61,078 - Reviews: 96 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 6/14/2006 - Published: 9/5/2004 - Paine, Gippal - Complete