Home Community Books Twilight Dreaming Of Dark
Dreaming Of Dark
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 08-22-09
Founder: Amazing-Abbie - Stories: 77 - Followers: 28 - Staff: 2 - id: 73543
We all love a dark Edward right? Here you'll find Dark Edward, Dom Edward, Just plain Crazy Edward.
all the characteristics we know makes for one Sexy Story.

The Pain Is Agony by Frenzy In Delirium reviews
Edward just got out of jail and returns back to Forks. What happens when he checks up on his two loves? Can he handle what awaits him? Written for the Darkward "In the Dark" Contest hosted by Bronze and Leon. AU/AH EPOV One-shot
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,255 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 11/9/2009 - Published: 9/12/2009 - Edward - Complete
Giving Up by randomgirl18 reviews
Both Edward and Bella have lived lonely, depressive lifes. So sadden are they that sometimes they are willing to do anything to get away from it all. Even doing the unthinkable...ending their lives, their worlds, and any hope for a future. Darkward!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,040 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/29/2009 - Edward, Bella - Complete
Biological Compulsion by wuogkat reviews
Edward can't decide whether to love Bella or to kill her. He does lure her away from school during Biology class. Will Alice rescue her in time, or is Bella's sanity permanently compromised? B/E AU For Darkward In the Dark Contest.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Supernatural - Chapters: 7 - Words: 25,665 - Reviews: 187 - Favs: 138 - Follows: 162 - Updated: 7/31/2010 - Published: 9/30/2009 - Bella, Edward
Objects Are Love by Frenzy In Delirium reviews
Written for the Darkward "In the Dark" Contest. "They're not real Edward. Its all in your head." All Human, Very OOC, EPOV
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,061 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/9/2009 - Published: 10/3/2009 - Edward - Complete
Talent Search by Stephen King Reincarnated reviews
Darkward. Bella and Alice are captured by a group of vampires searching for talented humans to turn. '“I’m not in a good mood, so I suggest you keep your mouth shut, or I’ll carry you back inside one piece at a time,” Edward threatened.'
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 24,990 - Reviews: 546 - Favs: 601 - Follows: 547 - Updated: 2/20/2010 - Published: 10/25/2009 - Bella, Edward
Blood and Venom by SavageWoman reviews
IN THE DARK Contest "The burning lifted. I found Bella crouched in front of me, the careful placement of her body blocked Jane's attack." Paying a debt to the Volturi, Edward finds himself bound by blood & venom to a human woman whose blood sings to him.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,728 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 38 - Published: 10/31/2009 - Edward, Bella - Complete
The puppet Master by The Black Rose Writer reviews
Bella is the vampire servant,Edward is the vampire.He has the power to read minds and seduce ANY female,except Bella.He will stop at nothing to make Bella want him!What if he falls in love?This is the story of the puppet master and his finest puppet yet!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 15,380 - Reviews: 229 - Favs: 140 - Follows: 130 - Updated: 10/20/2010 - Published: 1/6/2009
The Effects of Stockholm Syndrome by riddiculusvampire reviews
Isabella is a daughter of a powerful family who is kidnapped by a hired assassin for her money. Her feelings of hate soon turn to love, read and find out what happens in this forbidden love. bella X edward
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 13,801 - Reviews: 199 - Favs: 117 - Follows: 166 - Updated: 9/11/2010 - Published: 3/23/2008