Home Community Books Dresden Files Dresden Tearjerkers
Dresden Tearjerkers
Follow .
Focus: Books Dresden Files, Since: 03-04-10
Founder: HatterZero - Stories: 40 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 1 - id: 79304
Stories in the Dresden Universe that pull, tear or stab at the heart.

I don't really update this as much as i use to. So if anyone wants to take over or become staff, PM me

God's Eye by Todeswind reviews
Harry Dresden gets misplaced after the events of the Darkhallow. Suffice it to say tossed to the edge of the galaxy, he still manages to stir up trouble. After all, the universe exists to trouble Harry Dresden.
Crossover - Stargate: SG-1 & Dresden Files - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 24 - Words: 122,858 - Reviews: 759 - Favs: 1,075 - Follows: 1,207 - Updated: 3/28 - Published: 4/9/2012 - H. Dresden
The Prestige by FelinesAndPhoenixes reviews
Each magic trick is made up of three parts... Slightly AU post-Changes. Implied Dresden/Murphy.
Dresden Files - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,698 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/26/2014 - Published: 1/28/2012 - H. Dresden, K. Murphy
Memory of a Fallen Angel by Shadowmage11 reviews
The bad guys have fled or died and all is right with the world, but difficult and confusing memories still haunt Harry Dresden.
Dresden Files - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,217 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/13/2011 - H. Dresden, Lash - Complete
When the Clock Strikes Thirteen by Wit Unraveled reviews
"It is with his left hand that he signs his death sentence- his Name, liberated at once of the mythicized veils they've all spun in fragments, spattered in ugly scarlet."
Dresden Files - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,021 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/24/2011 - H. Dresden, Lash - Complete
Can't Keep A Good Wizard Down by Blueninja33 reviews
Everyone attends the funeral of Harry Dresden, a man who died doing the right thing. My version of how I'd like the next book to end. Written before Ghost Story releases.
Dresden Files - Rated: K - English - Supernatural/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,448 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/7/2011 - H. Dresden, K. Murphy - Complete
because because because by ReginaCaelum reviews
and she hates them because they have everything she doesn't. Murphy-centric, slight romance
Dresden Files - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 727 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Published: 5/29/2011 - K. Murphy - Complete
Cryptic Hungers by AnthonyGrim reviews
A man is pushed beyond his limits and left with a shattered mind and a permanently altered existence. Contains swearing, both in story and in comments
Dresden Files - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,919 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/1/2011 - Complete
A Life Repurposed by Whicker reviews
Murphy returns for the date she thought was to come. Huge spoilers for Changes rated T for character death, language, and gore.
Dresden Files - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,468 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 8/5/2010 - Published: 7/31/2010 - K. Murphy
Wasting Water by LoremIpsum reviews
Murphy finds Harry in the shower trying to clean himself. HariKari. One-shot.
Dresden Files - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,317 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/13/2010 - K. Murphy, H. Dresden - Complete
Never Alone by Lioness's Heart reviews
Post-Changes. Time has passed. Murphy can only think about what happened and remember the friend she lost and the man she cared about. She is, however, not quite as alone as she thinks.
Dresden Files - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 952 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/17/2010 - K. Murphy - Complete
In My Time of Dying by Jack Brocket reviews
'He died doing the right thing.' Flash one shot. An old friend appears to Harry in his last moments. Rated on the side of caution.
Dresden Files - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,160 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/7/2010 - H. Dresden - Complete
I, that spent life upon Thy cause by Jedi Buttercup reviews
For all of his faith, for all of the strong will Michael had spent so many years honing, he was only human.
Dresden Files - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,772 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/21/2010 - Michael C. - Complete
Five People Who Learned of Harry Dresden's Death by sprl1199 reviews
...And One Who Didn't. Written for Cedara for Yuletide 2010. MAJOR spoilers for "Changes." Rated for off-screen violence.
Dresden Files - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,573 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/1/2011 - Complete
Dream of Light by S J Smith-Evil Little Dog reviews
Thomas is dreaming. He knows it. Thomas/Justine
Dresden Files - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 372 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/15/2011 - Thomas R. - Complete
Bolivian Army Ending by M. H. Bard reviews
Oneshot. Harry Dresden, his back against a wall and all reasons to keep fighting gone. But he fights anyway. An interpretation of an apocalyptic Dresden Files ending.
Dresden Files - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 467 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/26/2010 - H. Dresden - Complete
True Magic by FaithDaria reviews
Collin Malcolm Dresden speaks about his father.
Dresden Files - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 976 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/5/2010 - Complete
Dead Line by Mike-045 reviews
Series Spoilers. Intended as a tribute to the series, its great author, and Harry. Hopefully I've done the characters justice.
Dresden Files - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Mystery - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,837 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 8/10/2010 - Published: 6/16/2010 - H. Dresden
Trickster Makes the World by Joon reviews
Conclusion to the Trickster AU series that included, Best of Men, The World's a Stage, Schadenfreude and Friendly Fire.
Dresden Files - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,742 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/24/2007 - Complete
In Darkness by Elvinborn reviews
I think I might be lost tv verse. harrymurphy
Dresden Files - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 633 - Reviews: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/9/2007 - Complete
Powerless by HatterZero reviews
The Gatekeeper is not a position to be taken lightly. The sight of time comes with a vast price that must be endured over and over again. Set in the future. Character Death's
Dresden Files - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,375 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/6/2010 - Rashid/The Gatekeeper - Complete
True Sacrifice by HatterZero reviews
“You killed her to get to me” I whispered. Though it was quiet, I knew that every creature around me could hear my words. “I will burn you all in my fires before any of you get out of here” Character Death. Dresden/Murphy
Dresden Files - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,305 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/23/2010 - H. Dresden, K. Murphy - Complete
Rain, rain go away by CayshaGriffin reviews
Murphy watches a thunderstorm and hopes. tv-verse.
Dresden Files - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 372 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 6/21/2008 - Complete
Thanks For the Memories by Joon reviews
The tragic aftermath of a case has Harry making a confession to Murphy. Tvverse. Spoilers for What About Bob? and Second City.
Dresden Files - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,339 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/21/2008 - Complete
Memento Mori by Hanofer reviews
An AU ending for 'What About Bob' Events at the morgue take a wrong turning.
Dresden Files - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,343 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/21/2007 - Complete
Friend by Catwithoutamap reviews
Reflections in 2020 hind sight.
Dresden Files - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 613 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 3/30/2007 - Complete
36 | Page 1 2 Next »