Home Community Cartoons Total Drama series Duncan and Courtney Community
Duncan and Courtney Community
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Total Drama series, Since: 05-02-10
Founder: heartandstar101 - Stories: 150 - Followers: 24 - Staff: 7 - id: 81117
Duncan and Courtney...The delinquent, the prep. The devil, the angel. Opposites attract!
Please subscribe!

Merry Frickin' Christmas by ChloeRhiannonX reviews
It's the first Christmas Courtney isn't spending with her parents. But Duncan has invited her to be with his family for the holiday season. Things can only go up form here, right? Or maybe not...
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,071 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/22/2011 - Courtney, Duncan - Complete
You can put it on my tab by Cereal-Killa reviews
"You are an ass. Leave me alone." I mutter. He simply winks and takes a drag of his cigarette. "I'm not half bad once you know me. Or so I think. I simply believe you to be an utter killjoy." My eye twitch is inevitable. D/C one-shot collection
Total Drama series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,788 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 7/26/2013 - Published: 12/8/2011 - Courtney, Duncan
The Untold Story by edwardandbella4evah reviews
Alternate ending and sequel to Prinzessin. Courtney and Channa's tale, after they had escaped.
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Horror/Tragedy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 16,800 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 1/20/2012 - Published: 5/25/2011 - Courtney
School Supplies by ChloeRhiannonX reviews
'The tanned teen got up on her tip-toes, gently pressing her lips to Duncan's cheek in an aid of thank you. Maybe not everything about the punk or even last minute shopping was that bad.' Happy Birthday to YouPlusMeEqualsLoveBaby!
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,009 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/29/2011 - Courtney, Duncan - Complete
The Art of Pretending It Isn't Your Fault by Contemperina reviews
Duncan was thrown into the hallway wearing no more than his boxers and dog collar. "Yeah," he replied to the crowd, dodging one of Courtney's projectiles and smirking at his former campmates. "This is EXACTLY what it looks like." A Playa De Losers fic.
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 35 - Words: 227,056 - Reviews: 606 - Favs: 351 - Follows: 320 - Updated: 3/18 - Published: 1/13/2010 - Duncan, Courtney
Hurt by HiddenBehindTheLines reviews
SOME OF THIS MAY NOT MAKE SENSE, I'M IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING CHAPTERS. My first story I've ever finished; Courtney want's to go back home away from the guy who abuses her. She gets away to return to the one who she had abandoned long ago, only to see that he's happy with someone else, not knowing someone is trying to hunt her down and kill her. Hope it's better than it sounds!
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 20 - Words: 38,956 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 9/25/2011 - Published: 6/22/2010 - Courtney, Duncan
The Criminal Meets the Princess by spicehnoodles reviews
-DxC- "You. Criminal. Window. Pervert. Confused," Courtney said incoherently. "You. Princess. Towel. Gorgeous. Lusty," Duncan retorted playfully.
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 17 - Words: 57,162 - Reviews: 330 - Favs: 233 - Follows: 108 - Updated: 10/30/2010 - Published: 8/13/2009 - Duncan, Courtney - Complete
Then Love Shined Through by MysticalChick reviews
"Courtney, I, I didn't mean it, baby..." "No... Don't talk to me right now." She rushed to the bedroom, in obvious pain, not only at the fact that she was truly in physical pain, but the fact Duncan had caused it made it worse.
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,402 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 6/12/2012 - Published: 5/9/2011 - Duncan, Courtney - Complete
Chuckle by spicehnoodles reviews
Intoxication and Courtney just don't mix. Unsurprisingly, Duncan enjoyed it.
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,000 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 7 - Published: 11/11/2010 - Duncan, Courtney - Complete
Fights and Make Ups by Theater Of The Mind reviews
Every healthy normal couple has fights and arguments, unfortunately for Courtney, her and Duncan argue a little too much for her liking. When pride stands in the way of apologizing, how will the couple ever forgive one another? T for language. One-Shot.
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,913 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/23/2011 - Courtney, Duncan
Letters from my Heart by Stardust3299 reviews
"I know you don't want to hear from me, but tough- because i really want to hear from you. I want to talk about us- or what used to be us. Because to tell you the truth, I'm still hurting". Courtney sighs and sets her pen down- Should she really do this?
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,133 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/23/2011 - Published: 7/10/2011 - Courtney, Duncan
Total Drama Couple by katie4cheer reviews
This is a fight to the finish for most popular couple on TDI. Readers are the voters, and evil competitiors, aka Heather, and obsurd contests keep the show dramatic. Not to mention that Chef and Chris are doing all they can to drive the competitors crazy!
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 56 - Words: 65,326 - Reviews: 841 - Favs: 114 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 8/15/2009 - Published: 5/15/2009
Fallin' by ChloeRhiannonX reviews
"I push you away, telling myself that this is the last time." Duncan shook his head, "But I always end up falling in love with you all over again." -The most anticipated story of the year...THE BIG 100 IS FINALLY HERE FOR US! DxC style, of course.
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,395 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/21/2011 - Courtney, Duncan - Complete
Al Capone and Duncan Malone 2 by katie4cheer reviews
In the 1920's, Duncan, the gangster king of the Log Cabin gang, gets kidnapped by a rival gang. Courtney, his fiancee, has to take on the role of gangster queen to rule the gang and save him. Will she be able to do it, or will Duncan never be rescued?
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 19,956 - Reviews: 119 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 8/10/2010 - Published: 4/15/2010 - Courtney, Duncan
Al Capone and Duncan Malone by katie4cheer reviews
Courtney, a stuck-up rich girl, finds herself in the middle of a shootout between rival gangs. Duncan, a nephew of Al Capone, saves her life. Courtney has to ask herself this: Will she turn in the bad-boy gangster to the cops, or end up falling in love?
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Crime/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 37,047 - Reviews: 278 - Favs: 116 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 12/17/2009 - Published: 10/13/2009 - Duncan, Courtney
Kissing in Combat by katie4cheer reviews
Duncan, a young US soldier during WW2, finds Courtney, an orphaned Jew, in her home after Kristallnacht. They soon build a relationship in his army camp. But as Duncan's infantry leaves the camp to move further into Germany, will they ever meet again?
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 17 - Words: 33,501 - Reviews: 184 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 4/4/2011 - Published: 7/13/2010 - Duncan, Courtney
Capturing Courtney by katie4cheer reviews
One day, Courtney is kidnapped on her way to school, and Duncan sees her Amber Alert on the news. When he goes to save her, will old feelings from TDI resurface? Now, with both of their lives on the line, will Duncan and Courtney ever be safe again?
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 32,948 - Reviews: 249 - Favs: 104 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 9/7/2009 - Published: 7/3/2009 - Duncan, Courtney
Danger by BlackFingerlessGloves reviews
After getting over the initial shock of ending up on a rundown island instead of a swanky resort, Duncan decided to focus his attention to a certain brunette. He saw something more in Courtney, something that was itching to come out...
Total Drama series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 576 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/18/2011 - Courtney, Duncan
School Ties by ChloeRhiannonX reviews
The brunette stretched the material out in her hands, placing it around her boyfriend's neck and trying her best to resist the urge to strangle him with it. Instead, she tied it around the front, back into the school tie.' Maybe school uniform isn't bad?
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,335 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/19/2011 - Courtney, Duncan - Complete
Look After You by mende5525 reviews
He’s a punk and she’s a prep. They have nothing in common, and no reason to be friends or even get along. But somewhere along the way they will need each other to look after and be looked after. Duncan/Courtney COMPLETE!
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 57,414 - Reviews: 270 - Favs: 178 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 8/17/2009 - Published: 6/7/2009 - Duncan, Courtney - Complete
The Green Hood by xXduncanxloverXx reviews
5 years after TDA, Courtney's on her way home from work when she gets mugged. That is, until a man in a motorcycle helmet saves her. It appears there's much more to this hooded town hero than she thought. Yeah..sounds cheesy. Better summary inside.
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,032 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 6/22/2012 - Published: 7/21/2011 - Duncan, Courtney
Vegas by mende5525 reviews
Based loosely off Katy Perry's Song "Waking Up in Vegas." Courtney wakes up to find she's in Vegas and Duncan in the same bed as her! Now the two have to figure out what to do next and what the hell happened last night!
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 21,289 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 5/28/2011 - Published: 8/11/2009 - Courtney, Duncan - Complete
Used Up by TheSocialLoner reviews
Behind that mask of anger and coldness, there was a girl who just wanted to be loved. He saw his chance. He didn't really love her, she was only his pawn.
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 12 - Words: 19,735 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 8/21/2011 - Published: 3/4/2010 - Courtney, Duncan
The Long Road of Redemption by MewLuna reviews
It's been three years after TDWT and the world thinks Courtney has gone missing. Really shes been hiding, sick with herself and the monster she's become. But when fate pushes her back into society can she prove she's changed? DxC Full summary inside
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 44,836 - Reviews: 257 - Favs: 136 - Follows: 64 - Updated: 12/31/2011 - Published: 5/20/2011 - Courtney, Duncan - Complete
Falling Down by xXteamCOURTNEYXx reviews
Courtney has finaly moved on. She has a great boyfriend and career. So what happens when she has to defend her bad boy ex with his gothic girlfriend by his side in court? DxC of course! rated T for caution-rating may change. R&R please. summary sucky.
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,631 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 8/14/2011 - Published: 10/22/2010 - Courtney, Duncan
127 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »