Home Community Anime/Manga Evangelion EVA:Trinity
EVA:Trinity
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Evangelion, Since: 09-29-05
Founder: dogbertcarroll - Stories: 15 - Followers: 53 - id: 22447
A collection of fics dedicated to the idea that three of a kind beats a pair. ReiShinjiAsuka relationships.

The Children and the Fury by Andrew Aelfwine reviews
After upsetting a host of plans, a visitor to Tokyo-3 from just beyond the edge of human reality comforts and is comforted. Polyshipping: het and femmeslash. Shinji/Asuka/Rei/Megaera the Fury; future Shinji/Asuka/Rei/Misato implied
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,497 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 11 - Published: 11/22/2009 - Asuka L. S., Shinji I. - Complete
The World Is Lonely Here by hitsuzenbutterfly reviews
A series of one-shots that vary in genre, whether they be random or just plain sad, they are shown here in this fanfic. Randomness, Angst, and plain weirdness await you here. Lots of AsukaxShinjixRei.
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,875 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 4/4/2010 - Published: 7/12/2009
Chicks Dig Giant Robots' by Rorschach's Blot reviews
A very different Shinji comes to Tokyo III.
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,237 - Reviews: 181 - Favs: 980 - Follows: 194 - Published: 1/31/2007 - Shinji I. - Complete
The Ending We All Wanted by Kraven Ergeist reviews
OneShot :: Wouldn't it have been so nice if Eva just had a happy ending?
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,947 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/19/2006 - Complete
Bonds of Love and Survival by dennisud reviews
**Warning, a very Waff/Romantic fic! After Third Impact,what happens with Shinji, Asuka, ... and Rei? Story Complete!
Crossover - Evangelion & Tenchi Muyo - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 57,261 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 6/29/2002 - Published: 4/2/2002 - Complete
Bonds of Survival OAV by dennisud reviews
What if after EoE Shinji had to take care of an injured Asuka, ... and Equally injured Rei? Epilogue revised, mainly rewording, corrections and some adding and deleting of sentences and such. Several oneshots based on this!
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 50,283 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 4/16/2005 - Published: 6/29/2002 - Complete
Solidarity by Optimus Magnus reviews
With a hinted SR romance, this fic shows everyone at the juniour high school Shinji and Co attend that just because they argue, doesn't mean they won't watch out for each other. One shot I'm afraid
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,835 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/7/2003 - Shinji I., Rei A. - Complete