Home Community Cartoons Teen Titans Well-Developed Teen Titans Stories
Well-Developed Teen Titans Stories
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Teen Titans, Since: 04-30-06
Founder: Spottedleafpaw - Stories: 7 - Followers: 3 - id: 31449
The focus of this community is for interesting, fleshed-out stories regarding Teen Titans to find a home. All ratings accepted. Length may vary, but when I say well developed I'm automatically going for the longer and more intensely planned storylines that take time to play out. AUs and Crossovers are welcome. My favorite genres are Horror, Humor, Adventure, and Romance but anything else is fine too. BBRae is one of the preferred pairings along with RobStar, but I'm opening myself up to anything... (I may r

Dance of the Skeletons by CalliopeMused reviews
.AU. Five teenagers were in detention on the second day of school. It looked like a bad start to their senior year but that was before five Titans set out to change the town. By the end of the year, Forston will be changed, one way or another.
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 64 - Words: 333,086 - Reviews: 1615 - Favs: 752 - Follows: 236 - Updated: 9/17/2006 - Published: 9/17/2005 - Beast Boy, Raven - Complete
The Wild Man's Journey by TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne reviews
Beast Boy encounters a stranger who lives inside him and who causes him to change. 150,000 views! Thanks to all my readers! I couldn't have done it without you!
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 45 - Words: 152,326 - Reviews: 673 - Favs: 276 - Follows: 115 - Updated: 9/25/2014 - Published: 1/2/2010 - [Beast Boy, Raven] Terra - Complete
The Joker's Shadow by TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne reviews
Robin receives a message from Alfred and has to return to Gotham. RobXStar, BBxRae. COMPLETE. Moving to M section.
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 35 - Words: 94,322 - Reviews: 449 - Favs: 179 - Follows: 71 - Updated: 9/24/2014 - Published: 5/2/2010 - Beast Boy, Raven, Robin, Starfire - Complete
Reimagined: Tough Times In Jump City by TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne reviews
An economic crisis affect the Titans, who are forced to move out of the Tower. A trip to a dysfunctional Azarath and a psychotic Terra are just the beginning of their troubles. Complete!
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 78,349 - Reviews: 261 - Favs: 118 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 9/22/2014 - Published: 9/12/2010 - Beast Boy, Raven - Complete
Quality Time by BlueTitan reviews
Attempting to make the best of bad weather, the Titans engage in a little game of Truth or Dare. But when the game turns into a bet involving BeastBoy, Raven, and a month of each other's company without killing one another, will a wedge be driven between
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 17 - Words: 223,882 - Reviews: 1428 - Favs: 1,526 - Follows: 915 - Updated: 3/28/2013 - Published: 6/17/2005 - Beast Boy, Raven - Complete