Home Community Games Final Fantasy I-VI +++Edge x Rydia+++
+++Edge x Rydia+++
Follow .
Focus: Games Final Fantasy I-VI, Since: 02-25-09
Founder: wonika - Stories: 17 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 1 - id: 67379
An archive for all the Edge x Rydia fanfics that I can find ^_^

Waiting by Spifiliator reviews
FFIV--Ridiculous, but cute sequel to Heartsick. More cheesey, friendship and romantic stuff between my favorite video game characters ever!
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,291 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/17/2009 - Edge, Rydia - Complete
To be a ninja by InkIllusionist reviews
This is the life of Edge Geraldine and his path of becoming a ninja, mastering ninjutsu, and saving the world. A detailed life story of Edge and how he became the ninja he is today, and all the trials and tribulations that came with it.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 23,085 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 8/19/2011 - Published: 5/10/2009 - Edge
Going Home by Masaka reviews
[FFIV] Rydia is asked to return to Mist. Who has survived? How will the people of Mist react to meeting a woman claiming to be a child who they all believed had perished only a year or two earlier?
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,842 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/15/2002 - Rydia, Edge - Complete
A Caller, a Ninja, and a Bottle of Peach Schnapps by SporkGoddess reviews
FF4 -- What is Rydia doing drinking a bottle of wine with Edge a day after Cecil and Rosa's wedding? She'd like to know that, too. Just a fun li'l E/R oneshot.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,339 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/6/2002 - Complete
Two Heroes by terra dewrim reviews
FINALLY, last chapter (10) UP. This story picks up at the ending to Final Fantasy II (IV in Japan). It follows an unfinished plotline hinted at in the ending of the game: a little something between Edge and Rydia. I'd love your review!
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 23,663 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/19/2003 - Published: 6/20/2003
Panic by Freida Right reviews
FFIV. What did Edge really think about Rosa and Rydia's appearance on The Lunar Whale? I'm explaoring that question here, along with what happened a little after that. EdgexRydia pairing
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,442 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/22/2006 - Published: 7/9/2006 - Complete
Twin Moons by The Wyvern reviews
The upcoming conflict on the moon is pushing them to their limits. She feels consumed and he can't help his worries. Will the aftermath mean solace for both of them, will they find it in each other? Rydia/Edge - Rated T for safety - Final chapter up!
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 20,214 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/12/2008 - Published: 7/29/2008 - Complete
Closure by Spifiliator reviews
Silly title I know! But I had a problem with Edge's and Rydia's unresolved issues at the end of the game! Please enjoy my take on how the two of them finally get together.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 12,679 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/5/2005 - Edge, Rydia - Complete
Three Quarter Time by Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf reviews
FF4, after the game. Edge/Rydia. Can be stand alone, but may add to if muse and reviews insist. 1st shared fanfic. Please Review if you read. Thanks.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,862 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/4/2008 - Edge, Rydia - Complete
Rydia and Edge by Weiila reviews
The sequel to Kain. Well finally, what took me so long? No idea, sorry. Anyway... a RydiaEdge romance story. Chapter 9 Final chapter! The wedding is all planned and ready, but the espers have a special gift for their dear Rydia.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 32,726 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 5/21/2003 - Published: 4/8/2003 - Complete
A rogue's vice by The Wyvern reviews
Edge is not a mere ninja, he's also a skilled thief with a fancy habit of stealing everything. Where did that vice come from, and where will it push him? Edge centric, with a little Rydia thrown in. R&R!
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,763 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 24 - Published: 8/14/2008 - Complete
Scattered everywhere by aerisofthewhite reviews
He could have thrown it all away and Elban to hell and ridden off with her into the sun set of that night. A series of oneshots on Rydia's and Edge's thoughts they they lie in wait... -FFIV, Rydia/Edge. Previously "You're all I have".
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,999 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Updated: 2/1/2008 - Published: 8/19/2007
lunar eclipse by triffickie reviews
[ffiv] Edge's reaching lunacy because of Rydia. Rydia's just confused.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,557 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/23/2003
Interlude by shatteredjewels reviews
A brief moment between Edge and Rydia after the party drills out of the Underworld.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,597 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/18/2006 - Complete
Too Late for Tea by DTitania reviews
FFIV Some hearts belong together. Others not. A story focusing on Rydia and Edge.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,494 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 13 - Published: 7/6/2006 - Rydia, Edge - Complete
To Be Vulnerable by Ms. Ahem reviews
FFIV Edge and Rydia care about each other, but they have trouble getting around to saying so. Filling in a few gaps and tying off loose ends from the end of the game.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,921 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 6/6/2007 - Published: 1/9/2007 - Rydia, Edge - Complete
An Inheritance of Many Things by justira reviews
Edge thinks Rydia is more than her inheritance. Full Title: An Inheritance of Many Things, Including a Possible Lack of Judgment, But Not of Taste
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,748 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 53 - Published: 2/25/2009 - Edge, Rydia - Complete